• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Sableye Ability, types revealed: New Mega Evolution to have Magic Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mega Sableye Ability, types revealed: New Mega Evolution to have Magic Bounce

Mega Sableye's Ability has been revealed to be Magic Bounce. Like regular Sableye, Mega Sableye is also Ghost/Dark.

Read more on Bulbanews

Interesting that Mega Sableye's ability is that. This would make it another alternative Magic Bouncer that is better defensively and is not weak to Dark and Ghost. Since there is no ability to bolster its stats, I do hope there is some way it becomes useful if base stat bonuses are still 100 altogether, but personally I am hoping for a larger stat boost beyond 100 since Sableye has a low base stat total.

Thanks for reading.

Well there is that defensive ability that people were hoping for, hopefully the stat increases are significant to give Mega Sableye the edge in battles.

Still hyped.

Interesting that Mega Sableye's ability is that. This would make it another alternative Magic Bouncer that is better defensively and is not weak to Dark and Ghost. Since there is no ability to bolster its stats, I do hope there is some way it becomes useful if base stat bonuses are still 100 altogether, but personally I am hoping for a larger stat boost beyond 100 since Sableye has a low base stat total.

Thanks for reading.

It's going to get a small cut in speed, meaning it will have more points to put in other stats. I doubt it's going to get a higher base stat total than mega mawile though.

Thanks for reading.

It's going to get a small cut in speed, meaning it will have more points to put in other stats. I doubt it's going to get a higher base stat total than mega mawile though.
All the Megas except Mega Alakazam got a 100 boost to their BST. It should have exactly the same BST as Mega Mawile.

Thanks for reading.

All the Megas except Mega Alakazam got a 100 boost to their BST. It should have exactly the same BST as Mega Mawile.

Yes I just said that. But a speed cut means more stat points to add to the other stats. See mega garchomp.

Just reading this furthers my desire to build up a one-weakness team and Mega Sableye just gained a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom