• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Darrot and Gebble
So, this drawing I completed on the 11th but I haven't posted it here yet. These two obscure characters, Darrot and Gebble, were created by Gooseworx and revealed on her Twitter account recently in a couple of one-panel images. The two of them seem to be psychiatric nurses assigned to care for her recurring character Darles Nemeni, but I was inspired to draw them filling an additional role...as Pokémon trainers! Darrot is the blue dude and Gebble is the orange triangle lady; I ordered their names in the picture from the viewer's right to left because that's how it is done in the actual Pokémon games.

Darrot and Gebble want to battle.png

I also have another Gooseworx fanart in the making that should be on the way soon!

It's a Darly Boxman Christmas
Because Christmas is fast approaching, I wanted to make a special holiday fan art of Gooseworx's character Darly Boxman, a somewhat unhinged children's show host who debuts in the animated short The Darly Boxman Show. I recommend watching it if you haven't already! Anyways, mild profanity warning, as I depicted him dropping an F-bomb on camera, as is true to his character. :p

It's a Darly Boxman Christmas.png

Sygna Suit Lusamine
Time for another Pokémon Masters related artwork! I absolutely love the alternate outfit Lusamine has now; she's lovely, and a powerful teammate! So one month after her debut in the game, here's my very own drawing of Sygna Suit Lusamine!

Sygna Suit Lusamine bg small.png

Overqwil
For those of you who haven't seen all of the new Pokémon from Pokémon Legends: Arceus, this next drawing is a Pokémon that wasn't revealed in an official trailer, so don't look yet if you don't wanna be spoiled. But I looked at all of the unrevealed Pokémon already and fell in love with this design, so I wanted to draw it myself!

Overqwil.png

It's Overqwil! Look at the magnificent, venom-laced spikes on that fish!

Last edited:
Hisuian Decidueye
Following its full design being officially revealed, I figured it was the perfect time to make an artwork of my favorite Hisuian starter! I evolved my starter Rowlet into a lovely and dependable Hisuian Decidueye in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, and hopefully this artwork captures just how awesome this regional variant is!

Hisuian Decidueye.png

Back
Top Bottom