• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Nanu and Trubbish
...I’m a dude, lol.

Anyways, I’ve fallen a bit out of the habit of making these drawings, and my latest attempt didn’t quite go as planned (I attribute that to my tendency of trying to fill in every detail as I go along), but I made the best of it:

D1D3FDC6-CD37-4731-97FF-E92A43D8FA1A.jpeg

It’s really quite poetic, actually.

With any luck, I’ll get back to the point where I’m cranking out these works again!

...I’m a dude, lol.

Anyways, I’ve fallen a bit out of the habit of making these drawings, and my latest attempt didn’t quite go as planned (I attribute that to my tendency of trying to fill in every detail as I go along), but I made the best of it:

View attachment 109819

It’s really quite poetic, actually.

With any luck, I’ll get back to the point where I’m cranking out these works again!
I'd like to see more stuff like this actually, very nice use of the traditional media

Magnemite and Meltan
Well, after taking the summer off from this thread...I am back with a new artwork.

As some of you may know, what appears to be a completely new Pokémon was leaked and then teased through Pokémon Go, and I was inspired to draw that very Pokémon (alongside a Magnemite), so beware of potentially being spoiled. And as Pokémon unveils something new, you'll notice something new with my art style as well: this will be the first artwork that I've scanned to my computer and colored digitally instead of by hand, which up until now I've only been doing with the illustrations for my first book. I hope you all like it!

Magnut.png

that looks good, new method looks nice as well

Halloween Snorunt Family
Ah, it's good to be back on the forums...and with a fun little artwork to squeeze in before Halloween! I decided to have the entire Snorunt family dress up for the occasion.
unknown.png

Snorunt and Froslass are witches, and Glalie is their (reluctant) black cat!

they look so adorable, love the art
Sableye looks cuter as a kitty
all the art is

(I'm also finishing up my Halloween art)

Derpy Brionne and Stunfisk (remade)
Hey y'all! After the transition to the newer art style, I figured I should remake some of my older works from the thread. What better place to start than my Stunfisk and Derpy Brionne drawings, redrawn into one glorious image?

Brionne and Stunfisk.png

Meloetta Aria, Meloetta Pirouette
I completed some new Pokémon art recently for a banner for the current version of Up vs. Down in Fun & Games, and I figured I'd feature the Pokémon individually here. First, the Meloetta Formes!

Stakataka and Hitmonlee
So, I drew up the outline and scanned it in for this drawing months ago, but I never got to coloring and posting it until today. In the spirit of redrawing Pokémon from earlier in the thread, I went with another Stakataka...but this time with a bothersome Hitmonlee kicking at it.

I did a little trick to make this picture a lot easier: I drew the main body and each leg of Stakataka individually (Hitmonlee being drawn with one of the legs), scanned each seperate picture in, then combined the colored-in pieces to make the full drawing. It worked out pretty well I think, and I will probably even carry this technique into my professional work when the situation calls for it!

Sobble and Caterpie
Today I drew a Sobble, per the suggestion of my forum friend @Max1996! I decided to give Sobble some toes and a slightly tweaked posture to make it somewhat more lizard-like; guess you could say I took a few...creative lizardies. :cool:

great job on it, looks so much better than the one in 8th gen
if it was that way, I'd pick it too

(at first I thought that it kind of looked like a small Vaporeon)

Today I drew a Sobble, per the suggestion of my forum friend @Max1996! I decided to give Sobble some toes and a slightly tweaked posture to make it somewhat more lizard-like; guess you could say I took a few...creative lizardies. :cool:

Pretty much exactly what I imagine Sobble is like. Great work!

Back
Top Bottom