• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Discord
Thanks to @Max1996's above suggestion, I went ahead and tried my hand at drawing the reality-bending draconequus and spirit of chaos, Discord! He is my favorite MLP character after all (along with Fluttershy). I think he turned out well.

Discord.png

Galarian Stunfisk
After the lift of the Sword and Shield spoiler restriction on the forums, I will now begin to share artworks I have done of unrevealed Pokémon from Generation 8! And what better way to kick that off than with one of the best regional variants of them all? Presenting the fabulous Galarian Stunfisk!

Galar Stunfisk.png

Complete "Fossilized Dino"
I still need to post the rest of my artworks from before the spoiler restriction's lift. For this next piece, I had decided to reimagine what the "Fossilized Dino" from Sword and Shield could look like fully restored into its true form, rather than only the rear half of Arctozolt or Arctovish. The translated Japanese name of the Fossilized Dino is Fossilized Plesiosaur...but what if that icy, flippered creature was not a plesiosaur, but something else entirely? I present to you what I suspect is the true form of the Fossilized Dino...

ArctoBrionne.png

...a gigantic, ancient variant of Brionne! Arcto-Brionne, if you will. Trust me, this theory is perfectly sound. Omanyte pictured for size comparison as well as for lulz.

I still need to post the rest of my artworks from before the spoiler restriction's lift. For this next piece, I had decided to reimagine what the "Fossilized Dino" from Sword and Shield could look like fully restored into its true form, rather than only the rear half of Arctozolt or Arctovish. The translated Japanese name of the Fossilized Dino is Fossilized Plesiosaur...but what if that icy, flippered creature was not a plesiosaur, but something else entirely? I present to you what I suspect is the true form of the Fossilized Dino...

View attachment 130091

...a gigantic, ancient variant of Brionne! Arcto-Brionne, if you will. Trust me, this theory is perfectly sound. Omanyte pictured for size comparison as well as for lulz.
I like the idea of making it an ancient form of an existing pokemon instead of creating something completely new like I've seen other people do.

Brain Corsola (plus shiny and alternate shiny)
So, this is actually something that I drew all the way back in last September. It was an idea I had for a regional variant of Corsola, back before Galarian Corsola was even known to be a thing. Inspired by brain coral, the idea was that its differently structured head made it less appealing for Mareanie and Toxapex to prey upon, as well as granting it increased intelligence and the Water/Psychic type. The mainly pink color palettes were actually intended to be its shiny version, and I decided on the partially green version as its shiny; however, I must say that the purple looks nice on it too.
Elarian Corsola.png
Elarian Corsola Shiny Revised 1.png
Elarian Corsola Shiny Revised 2.png

Stick Silvally Forms (Part 1)
Remember back when I made stick figure versions of Pokémon, Silvally being one of them, and that I could edit Stick Silvally to be any of its eighteen different forms corresponding to each type? Well, now is that time! I've made a version of Stick Silvally for each type, even accompanied by the appropriate official type symbols I found on Bulbapedia. I'll need two posts to showcase them all, so here are the first ten:

Stick Silvally Normal 2.png
Stick Silvally Fighting.png
Stick Silvally Flying.png
Stick Silvally Poison.png
Stick Silvally Ground.png
Stick Silvally Rock.png
Stick Silvally Bug.png
Stick Silvally Ghost.png
Stick Silvally Steel.png
Stick Silvally Fire.png

Stick Silvally Forms (Part 2)
Stick Silvally Water.png
Stick Silvally Grass.png
Stick Silvally Electric.png
Stick Silvally Psychic.png
Stick Silvally Ice.png
Stick Silvally Dragon.png
Stick Silvally Dark.png
Stick Silvally Fairy.png

Finally, to top off this collection, I've made two graphics with all of the Stick Silvally together; one version keeping each colored background, and a second version with all of the forms against a single, neutral background.

Stick Silvally Chart 1.png
Stick Silvally Chart 2.png

Ferroseed (plus dapper Ferroseed)
It's been awhile since I posted here. There are some older artworks I want to update the thread with, but first, something fresh from today!

Ferroseed.png

Fancy Ferroseed.png

Back
Top Bottom