• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Stick Pokémon (Part 1)
Okay, so nearly a month ago, a sort of small fad started on the Bulbagarden Discord channel where users would request different Pokémon for me to draw as stick figures, and I would scan/color some of those into avatars for them to use. Now, I shall unveil the colorized stick Pokémon designs from back then!

Originally requested by none other than @KenderCharmeleon, of course!

I'm glad @Kung Fu Ferret challenged me to make this one. I have a newfound appreciation for Mienshao because of it.

Requested by @Jagman53!

This one was for me.

This one was requested by a nice user known as ploo.

Requested by good ol' @Mr.Negative!

First requested by @Vulpix037 of course!

This absolute masterpiece, if I should be so bold, was requested by @Chillie.

Garchomp here was requested for stick figure formatting by brad.

@Parissong requested this elegant stick Altaria!

The file upload limit stopped me there, so I’ll post the next group of them a while later!

Stick Pokémon (Part 2)

Originally requested by @vmario!

I think I made this one for Mal on Discord after she saw the following drawing in its pencil sketch stage, but then I unveiled this one in colorized form first. I actually drew just the head and then imposed it over the following drawing's body in order to make it.

Iirc this was initially requested by @Max1996! I designed it so that if I so choose, I can make versions for the other types later in my Illustrator document.

I made this one for a user known as Sake.

Here's my stick figure take on a grouchy Flareon, inspired by Shiro over on the Bulbagarden Discord! (he didn't actually request it or use it, but I made it anyways just to be funny, lel)

This li'l cutie I made for Link on Discord!

I dun and made this one for @ExLight per his request

I made this one for @TeaWest, though I believe Silva over on Discord was the one to first suggest it!

Speaking of Silva, this was also her idea!

Another request I fulfilled for Max1996! Cracks me up. And yes, I did spend a decent amount of time editing the tongue to make it pink :p

Stick Pokémon (Part 3)

I think it was Bob Cheese who initially requested this one...

...a suggestion immediately followed by @Guzma's request for this one!

@Doggo requested a stick figure Lycanroc, so I took it upon myself to draw each of them!

That concludes my colorized stick Pokémon collection for now. Maybe I'll create more of this series later on down the line!

Crime Jr.
I had hoped to have a little more spoopy stuff up in my art thread by now, but hopefully this little piece was worth the wait. I started a little meme of sorts on a Discord server I’m in where I refer to Mime Jr. as “Crime Jr.,” and decided to draw it as a custom made form...a sort of creepy one at that. Say hello to Crime Jr. if you dare!

Celebratory Snivy
I didn’t initially intend to take a break from the spooky stuff this October, but I couldn’t resist sharing this Snivy I’ve drawn onto a card for one of my brothers’ upcoming birthday! It’s his favorite Pokémon.

Klefki
Seeing as how Klefki held the position of my very favorite Pokémon during Generation 6, including a proper drawing of it in my art thread feels long overdue. But here it is!

Back
Top Bottom