• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Introduction, Stunfisk
    Reaction score
    Hey there, I'm MegaPod, and off of this forum I'm an aspiring author/illustrator and cartoonist. While I'd like to keep the art I make for my business to myself, I decided to create a thread here for showcasing some fun, off-the-book drawings of mine, mainly of Pokémon. I'll kick it off with a picture I drew of a great Pokémon:

Stunfisk!

20171108_154833-1.jpg

I'll be happy to respond to any comments and questions about my art. Maybe some feedback will even help shape how I draw for my career!

Shiny Braixen and Luvdisc
  • This is one I've been planning for a while now, and I've finally got it done!

20180207_221851-1.jpg

It's a depiction of a shiny Braixen attacking a Luvdisc with Grass Knot while simultaneously stealing a Heart Scale off it via Braixen's hidden ability, Magician. I've actually had mine in Ultra Sun do it a couple of times. Also, the artwork sort of fits thematically with Valentine's Day, which is a nice coincidence!

Nanu and Trubbish
  • ...I’m a dude, lol.

Anyways, I’ve fallen a bit out of the habit of making these drawings, and my latest attempt didn’t quite go as planned (I attribute that to my tendency of trying to fill in every detail as I go along), but I made the best of it:

D1D3FDC6-CD37-4731-97FF-E92A43D8FA1A.jpeg

It’s really quite poetic, actually.

With any luck, I’ll get back to the point where I’m cranking out these works again!

Magnemite and Meltan
  • Well, after taking the summer off from this thread...I am back with a new artwork.

As some of you may know, what appears to be a completely new Pokémon was leaked and then teased through Pokémon Go, and I was inspired to draw that very Pokémon (alongside a Magnemite), so beware of potentially being spoiled. And as Pokémon unveils something new, you'll notice something new with my art style as well: this will be the first artwork that I've scanned to my computer and colored digitally instead of by hand, which up until now I've only been doing with the illustrations for my first book. I hope you all like it!

Magnut.png

Halloween Snorunt Family
  • Ah, it's good to be back on the forums...and with a fun little artwork to squeeze in before Halloween! I decided to have the entire Snorunt family dress up for the occasion.
    unknown.png

Snorunt and Froslass are witches, and Glalie is their (reluctant) black cat!

Back
    Top Bottom