• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target,

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target, EB Games, ...

The Meloetta distribution revealed for North America earlier this week is now confirmed for Australia and New Zealand from March 4 to April 19, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Auckland?! I'd have to go to Auckland to get a Meloetta?! I wish they'd just make it a Wi-Fi event instead...

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Yeah, it seems only the most populous Australian states got it almost everywhere. The Tasmania and the territories, as well as New Zealand, really got limited store participation.

We're very concerned.
Reaction score

Oh good. :) Last time they had an event in-store it was Keldeo, but I lived in a rural town nowhere near where it was being held. So I mailed my DS and games to a friend in Brisbane and he got them for me and mailed them back.

But now I've moved back to Brisbane I can get these events without too much effort. :) Yay!!

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score

I know what I'll be doing will be loading up with all 4 of my DS's 2 DS and 2 3DS putting a copy of Poke B/W B2/W2 in each and getting it and as each is done will be doing the same for the next