• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Target, EB Games, ...

The Meloetta distribution revealed for North America earlier this week is now confirmed for Australia and New Zealand from March 4 to April 19, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Auckland?! I'd have to go to Auckland to get a Meloetta?! I wish they'd just make it a Wi-Fi event instead...

Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Available from Tar

Oh good. :) Last time they had an event in-store it was Keldeo, but I lived in a rural town nowhere near where it was being held. So I mailed my DS and games to a friend in Brisbane and he got them for me and mailed them back.

But now I've moved back to Brisbane I can get these events without too much effort. :) Yay!!

I know what I'll be doing will be loading up with all 4 of my DS's 2 DS and 2 3DS putting a copy of Poke B/W B2/W2 in each and getting it and as each is done will be doing the same for the next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom