• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Musical

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Musical and ...

A Meloetta distribution for Europe has been announced to be held in Europe. In addition, from March 7 in the United States and Marsh 28 in Europe, a Meloetta Musical and Black 2 and White 2 Meloetta C-Gear skin will be available from the Pokémon Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Mus

OH FFS I hope to god this involves Greece as well. Meloetta is the only Pokemon I need to obtain to complete my Unova Legendaries, and I swear if the WiFi even isn't available to us I would rage till forever.

Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Mus

OH FFS I hope to god this involves Greece as well. Meloetta is the only Pokemon I need to obtain to complete my Unova Legendaries, and I swear if the WiFi even isn't available to us I would rage till forever.

No confirmation for Greece yet, but Bulbanews will report it as soon as it is announced (and based on previous events like Keldeo, it probably will be).

No confirmation for Greece yet, but Bulbanews will report it as soon as it is announced (and based on previous events like Keldeo, it probably will be).
We had the UK WiFi for the recent Keldeo, so your likely right. But it seems the UK doesn't have a WiFi, so I'm doubtful.

We had the UK WiFi for the recent Keldeo, so your likely right. But it seems the UK doesn't have a WiFi, so I'm doubtful.
Actually, I was referring to this local distribution in Greece, as Wi-Fi events are based on game language not location so you will be able to get an English Wi-Fi Pokemon from any English language game.

Actually, I was referring to this local distribution in Greece, as Wi-Fi events are based on game language not location so you will be able to get an English Wi-Fi Pokemon from any English language game.
Oh yeah that too. Didn't go to that cause of the whole toy store angle but I got the WiFi event. If my language is English can it change through system settings on the 3DS or is it a lock?

I checked the danish Nintendo site, but it didn't say anything about any distribution here in Denmark :( And since we don't have a physical GAME store here anymore, it will most likely be distributed in either GameStop, Toys 'R' Us or both. Only time will tell, I guess.

Oh yeah that too. Didn't go to that cause of the whole toy store angle but I got the WiFi event. If my language is English can it change through system settings on the 3DS or is it a lock?

The game language is stuck as whatever you buy it as.

Aw darn, another coach trip halfway across the country for me. SADFACE.

Why can't they just make all events wifi distribution? Expecting fans to flock in their herds to their, ahem, 'nearest' (usually miles away) game store is so annoying. Maybe in Japan or the US you can't walk two paces without tripping over a game store, but in southwest england you don't have a lot of options. /rant

on the plus side meloetta at last, yay

Oh good gosh, I am looking forward to downloading Meloetta to my copy of White 2; said Pokémon has got to be my favourite fifth generation legendary Pokémon.

Well no event announced in the Netherlands yet :( Well we got most legendaries of this gen so I expect this even will also happen here.

Aw darn, another coach trip halfway across the country for me. SADFACE.

Why can't they just make all events wifi distribution? Expecting fans to flock in their herds to their, ahem, 'nearest' (usually miles away) game store is so annoying. Maybe in Japan or the US you can't walk two paces without tripping over a game store, but in southwest england you don't have a lot of options. /rant

on the plus side meloetta at last, yay

These Pokémon are used as promotional tools. If they can use it to get players into gaming stores, then they will. GameFreak is however, aware that they are just promo tools, which is why you don't need them for the Pokédex.

Additionally, it's not actually Nintendo's responsibility to get a lot of stores to participate; I think the way it works is that they ask stores or franchises whether they'll participate, and they say yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom