• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

I'm happy that I'll be able to get the last of the Pokémon that I need for my Pokémon White Version. Also I hope that they release Meloetta after the GameStop Event on Wi-Fi so that I can get more of them on my extra White Version.

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

Hey
Where is my European Meloetta event
Seriously
Australia and New Zealand have already their event confirmed

Hey
Where is my European Meloetta event
Seriously
Australia and New Zealand have already their event confirmed

Just wait, it will be announced sometime soon. Although it will come per individual country rather than for the whole of Europe at once.

Well South East Asia is definitely not going to get a distribution event. So I'm done for wrt Meloetta as I don't have any event-worthy pokemon besides Darkrai (2012MAY) to trade for it with. And I don't even really want to trade my only event off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom