• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution this March

Meloetta will be distributed at US GameStop stores from March 4 to 24, and from Canadian EB Games stores starting March 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

Crap. About freaking time we get Meloetta.

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi

About time is right. Well, better late than never, like in the case of the Spear Pillar Arceus event needing that item (what was it called again?). So at least we know we'll get it. And it's for Black, White, Black 2 and White 2, so that's bit of a help. Still, a Wi-Fi event would be better, but I'll take what I can get right now.

YAY!

I'll have to try parking right in front of the Gamestop and seeing if I can download it from my car. Screw going in lol

I'll have to try parking right in front of the Gamestop and seeing if I can download it from my car. Screw going in lol

be PROUD to be pokémon, andrea luminosity!!!!!!!!1

>:{ why isn't this in europe, too? meanies.

I was wondering why it took so long to report this. I rely on this site solely for my pokemon news. When someone on some forum brought it up several days ago, i asked where they heard it, cuz i didn't see anything here. They started calling me a doubting-dumbass and insulting this site, saying it's not reliable. That hurt my feelings, cuz i like this site much more then that other site, but i can't help but wonder why did it take so long to report it.

be PROUD to be pokémon, andrea luminosity!!!!!!!!1

But I don't wanna deal with the usual "Can I help you with anything?" ;__; I don't know, I guess it feels weird for me to go into a store knowing I'm not going to buy something. I've purchased Pokemon games and a crapload of TCG stuff without a problem from stores, so it's not embarrassment over playing Pokemon. EDIT: Also Pokemon Happy Meals lol.

And I hope you guys get it over in Europeland <3

I was wondering why it took so long to report this. I rely on this site solely for my pokemon news. When someone on some forum brought it up several days ago, i asked where they heard it, cuz i didn't see anything here. They started calling me a doubting-dumbass and insulting this site, saying it's not reliable. That hurt my feelings, cuz i like this site much more then that other site, but i can't help but wonder why did it take so long to report it.

While a photo of a GameStop store sign announcing the event was circulating the internet a few days ago, it had not been officially acknowledged until now.
This is from the Bulbanews article. They were waiting for an official announcement (in this case Pokemon.com).

EDIT: Also, they had said something on Twitter via BulbaNewsNOW 3 days ago. I don't have a Twitter account, but I check the left hand side of the main page of the forums occasionally and saw it there.

Last edited:

I'm happy that it'll be available for B/W too. After Meloetta, I hope they make Genesect available for B/W eventually. I'm upset that the WiFi event last autumn was only for B2/W2.

EDIT: Also, they had said something on Twitter via BulbaNewsNOW 3 days ago. I don't have a Twitter account, but I check the left hand side of the main page of the forums occasionally and saw it there.
I have the RSS feed bookmarked, which doesn't show those twitter blurbs.

Great! Once I recieve Meloetta, I'll be one step closer to completing my Pokedex!

It took 'em long enough, but yay!
I'd been waiting for this. (#firstworldproblems)

I can't wait. Meloetta is the last Pokemon I need to finish my living Pokedex in Pokemon black 2. Took them long enough to release it.

These events typically come to Europe as well. Since we already have confirmation that it's going to be in Chilie (which usually doesn't get Pokemon events, or at least I don't usually hear the news of them getting them, so if you know about them please contact me), I think it's highly likely it will be given away in Europe too. Just wait a bit longer and before long I'll be dealing with trying to pull information from articles in Swedish about the Meloetta distribution at two different stores for different periods and the weekend event where it is also given away...

As Luminosity mentioned (and was in the article), we basically just wanted official confirmation. There had been a photo of a TV screen from GameStop going around, and we wanted to make sure it was legitimate. The BNN Twitter account typically handles unconfirmed news if you want the info fast.

Dumb question of the day...I've never done an "event" at Game Stop, other than to pick up my pre-orders...do I just walk in on March 4th packing my 3DS and start downloading? How does it work?

Dumb question of the day...I've never done an "event" at Game Stop, other than to pick up my pre-orders...do I just walk in on March 4th packing my 3DS and start downloading? How does it work?

Yes you just walk in or sit near the Gamestop and do the same procedure for a normal event. You'll go to the start menu, go to Mystery Gift, and then go to Get VIA Wireless and you should get a Wonder Card. Then once you do that start your game and go to the Pokemon Center and you should find a delivery guy. You'll talk to him and he'll give you a Meloetta at whatever level it's gonna be at. You'll need an extra space in your party to get it.

Yes you just walk in or sit near the Gamestop and do the same procedure for a normal event. You'll go to the start menu, go to Mystery Gift, and then go to Get VIA Wireless and you should get a Wonder Card. Then once you do that start your game and go to the Pokemon Center and you should find a delivery guy. You'll talk to him and he'll give you a Meloetta at whatever level it's gonna be at. You'll need an extra space in your party to get it.

Thank ye much!

But I don't wanna deal with the usual "Can I help you with anything?" ;__; I don't know, I guess it feels weird for me to go into a store knowing I'm not going to buy something. I've purchased Pokemon games and a crapload of TCG stuff without a problem from stores, so it's not embarrassment over playing Pokemon. EDIT: Also Pokemon Happy Meals lol.

Or you can preorder X or Y if you haven't already if you must go in :p

Or you can preorder X or Y if you haven't already if you must go in :p
I dislike GameStop so I'm not giving them my money. This is all assuming that my local GameStop is even participating in the event, although there are a couple of others I could check about 45 minutes away if they weren't participating.

Last edited:

Yup. Just walk into GameStop and turn on the mystery gift to get Meloetta. After that, pick it up a the guy in any Pokemon Center and you're good to go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom