• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Meloetta keyword for international Pokédex 3D Pro revealed: Keyword also unlocks Reli

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Meloetta keyword for international Pokédex 3D Pro revealed: Keyword also unlocks Relic Song

Meloetta is now available for international versions of Pokédex 3D Pro with the keyword TTQALFHN.

Read more on Bulbanews

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Meloetta keyword for international Pokédex 3D Pro revealed: Keyword also unlocks

About time *shakes fist*

InuNaruPokeAlchemist

Anime Angel
Reaction score
Re: Meloetta keyword for international Pokédex 3D Pro revealed: Keyword also unlocks

I got the Meloetta :D woot

Morgil

Reaction score

'bout friggin' time!

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

My local GAME store, nor any in the city, had the Meloetta distribution cartridges...