• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta quietly revealed in M15 poster: Pikachu short title revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should stop creating seven-plus legendaries for each gen, so that each one can get a bit more attention and not be relegated to the backburner or forgotten altogether. *coughHeatrancough*

Heatran got a better treatment than Regigigas didn't it? At least Heatran got an anime episode; Regigigas just woke up in the middle of the Giratina movie and walked in the middle of the Mamoswine stampede and pushed on some ice.

Regigigas got much more attention in the movie than Heatran did (and considering how much we saw Regigigas, that is pretty sad). Besides, Regigigas did get its own episode: [bp]Pillars of Friendship![/bp]. And while it didn't actually appear in it, [bp]A Pyramiding Rage![/bp] was really just setup for Regigigas anyway.

Oh, okay. I hadn't seen those episodes. Maybe Meloetta will get some anime appearances in the future? Darkrai got an anime appearance...it may be too soon to say that this mini-movie (which, considering how "simplistic" Meloetta's backstory seems, seems like the perfect way to include her in the franchise) will be the only time we see the little diva.

Although Meloetta has been officially unveiled via the movie trailer and official website, there is still no Sugimori artwork of hers or even Pokédex data. At least we know that she will be distributed at theaters, with Keldeo being reserved for the ticket promotion.

I wonder how long it will take for Pirouette Forme to be revealed.

The Kuyrem formes look fab.
hearts.gif

Why did they deside to feature Meloetta in a Pikachu short tho? Why not give her her own movie like all the other legendaries?
Something tells me they are rushing this Gen tbh.

The Kuyrem formes look fab.
hearts.gif

Why did they deside to feature Meloetta in a Pikachu short tho? Why not give her her own movie like all the other legendaries?
Something tells me they are rushing this Gen tbh.

If they make Genesect the star of July (I'm sure) 2013's Japanese movie, make a 6th gen Pokemon the star of July 2014's Japanese movie, and release 6th gen games in fall 2014, it will've been four years since 5th gen released its first games in Japan. It was four or so years between 4th gen and 5th gen too.

If they make Genesect the star of July (I'm sure) 2013's Japanese movie, make a 6th gen Pokemon the star of July 2014's Japanese movie, and release 6th gen games in fall 2014, it will've been four years since 5th gen released its first games in Japan. It was four or so years between 4th gen and 5th gen too.
But that wouldn't explain why Meloetta is being tacked onto Movie 15, whereas Generation VI being released in 2013 would.

But that wouldn't explain why Meloetta is being tacked onto Movie 15, whereas Generation VI being released in 2013 would.

I agree with you. I think the only reason why Meloetta was revealed this year is to make way for Gen 6 fall of 2013.

That's why the anime is rushed too. It's March and Ash will be approaching the 7th Gym next. I can see him obtaining all 8 Gym badges and facing the league by the end of the year, if not sooner. That leaves about 9 months in 2013 that can be used to show him participate in some sort of side quests or this Gen's Battle Frontier until the next Gen's games are released.

I think that's why they also chose to release BW 2 in June, and not September so there's a bigger gap between BW 2 and Gen 6 and people wouldn't think the games are being release so close to one another. Not like it should matter because fans will eat up any main series games Game Freak throw at them.

Re: Meloetta quietly revealed in M15 poster: Pikach short title revealed

Pikachu shorts! Haven't seen one of those in years. Nostalgia...excited for the movie :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom