• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Meloetta, Rayquaza, Shaymin, Deoxys

Krash

I aim to misbehave
Reaction score
Looking for the above listed legends, Meloetta, Rayquaza, Shaymin, and Deoxis.

I can offer any legendary other than those 4 and Diancie which, obviously, I can't get at the moment. I also have quite the list of shiny pokemon as well. I can offer mega stones, ability capsules (4 spares), and master balls (I have 2 spares) to sweeten any deal. I'm looking for legits here.

I wouldn't mind having a Manectite or Tyranitarite for my shiny Rayquaza I caught in Sapphire.

I could spare a Meleotta, but you have firsthand experience of how picky I am with what I'd like in return!

Let's make a start then! What do you have in the way of the Regi/Lake Trios?

I can help you get whatever you're missing, including Diancie. I'd be interested in shiny Pokemon I don't have yet, especially those who aren't fully evolved (have any 3rd/4th gen starters?)

Let's make a start then! What do you have in the way of the Regi/Lake Trios?
Regigigas: Naughty with Pokerus
Clear Body Regice: Serious
Clear Body Regirock: Adamant
Clear Body Registeel: Quiet

Uxie: Quirky
Azelf: Bold
Mesprit: Relaxed

I can help you get whatever you're missing, including Diancie. I'd be interested in shiny Pokemon I don't have yet, especially those who aren't fully evolved (have any 3rd/4th gen starters?)

I have a shiny Torchic, Chimchar, and Treeko for shiny starters. Other shinies of mine worth noting are a Shellos, Tyranitar, Electrike, Vulpix, Pansage, Purrloin, Golem, Burmy, and Woobat.

Last edited:
Ice Body Regice: Serious

I have a shiny Torchic, Chimchar, and Treeko for shiny starters. Other shinies of mine worth noting are a Shellos, Tyranitar, Electrike, Vulpix, Pansage, Purrloin, Golem, Burmy, and Woobat.

You still need Shaymin and Deoxys right? Would Torchic and Treecko be a good trade? I can trade sometime tomorrow c:

Ice Body Regice: Serious

You still need Shaymin and Deoxys right? Would Torchic and Treecko be a good trade? I can trade sometime tomorrow c:

Perfect! I work until five. ANy time after that is great for me!

Bah, the right natures on the wrong Lake Trio! I didn't ask about these before because I was hunting for the trios first, but would you have any of these:

Jolly/Adamant Mewtwo
Jolly Ho-Oh/Groudon
Timid Lugia
Naive/Rash Reshiram

If not, that Regirock for Meleotta will be fine.

Bah, the right natures on the wrong Lake Trio! I didn't ask about these before because I was hunting for the trios first, but would you have any of these:

Jolly/Adamant Mewtwo
Jolly Ho-Oh/Groudon
Timid Lugia
Naive/Rash Reshiram

If not, that Regirock for Meleotta will be fine.

Yeah, none of them have the natures you seek (do I just get dealt bad hands?). Regirock is yours if you're still up for it.

Are you available now? I can trade in a little while, just need a sec to get them from Pokebank and finish up a trade or two

Are you available now? I can trade in a little while, just need a sec to get them from Pokebank and finish up a trade or two

Yeah I'm ready to go. Added you, and my fc is in the sig.

Yeah, none of them have the natures you seek (do I just get dealt bad hands?). Regirock is yours if you're still up for it.

Nah, I'm just being incredibly picky now. I've already got the "obvious" natures that are slightly more common, so I'm looking for the still useful ones which are harder to find.

Busy tonight, but if you see me online send the request. I might have to turn it down, so don't be alarmed.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom