• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta to travel with Satoshi and his friends

What if Meloetta's love for Ash make Iris & Dawn to think about their feeling toward Ash

Not gonna happen. They're friends, that's it, romance isn't going to play more of a part than it has played since the beginning of the show, i.e. none.

Well, meloetta's blushing there. Any new info about it?

My guess is it was blushing due to some thing Ash said or did. *Sigh* I'm hopping they bring back BayLeef, love Triangle FYI Ash would have no clue about it :p

For some reason I see a point that Ash can catch Meloetta. Ash doesn't catch legendarys because the most legendarys have a goal. Like Celebi needs to protect the forest, Lugia needs to protect the sea ect. Ash also doesn't captures legendarys because it will be to difficult for him to control them. But Meloetta is a different story. She doesn't need to control a power, protect a place or bring balance to the world (or whatever the legendarys have to do). I think that it will be awesome if Meloetta will become a part of Ash's team. Its just my opinion.

Last edited:
Meloetta has a crush on Ash?

A new ship is added! Folks, a NEW SHIP IS ADDED!

In all seriousness...why? Why? Why did the writers feel to add a Pokémon x Human crush from MELOETTA! Were the writers messed up in the head for THIS?! Why? What is this ship gonna be called anyways, SONGSHIPPING?!

On topic (if my other thing was on topic), if Ash can't take the time to catch it, but Tobias can, what?!

Oh, and while Ash and friends are exploring with Meloetta, Tobias comes and catches Meloetta and leaves.

The end.

Meloetta has a crush on Ash?

A new ship is added! Folks, a NEW SHIP IS ADDED!

In all seriousness...why? Why? Why did the writers feel to add a Pokémon x Human crush from MELOETTA! Were the writers messed up in the head for THIS?! Why? What is this ship gonna be called anyways, SONGSHIPPING?!

On topic (if my other thing was on topic), if Ash can't take the time to catch it, but Tobias can, what?!

Oh, and while Ash and friends are exploring with Meloetta, Tobias comes and catches Meloetta and leaves.

The end.

Lol. Just thinking that Latias had also a crush on Ash in M05.

For some reason I see a point that Ash can catch Meloetta. Ash doesn't catch legendarys because the most legendarys have a goal. Like Celebi needs to protect the forest, Lugia needs to protect the sea ect. Ash also doesn't captures legendarys because it will be to difficult for him to control them. But Meloetta is a different story. She doesn't need to control a power, protect a place or bring balance to the world (or whatever the legendarys have to do). I think that it will be awesome if Meloetta will become a part of Ash's team. Its just my opinion.

Plus I suspect that many of the problems with catching legendaries comes from the conflict of fighting a legendary that doesn't want to be caught. (Watch Movie 2 and you'll see what I mean.) But if Meloetta willingly becomes part of Ash's team, there won't be a problem.

Plus I suspect that many of the problems with catching legendaries comes from the conflict of fighting a legendary that doesn't want to be caught. (Watch Movie 2 and you'll see what I mean.) But if Meloetta willingly becomes part of Ash's team, there won't be a problem.

Crazy, I'd love it if Meloetta became apart of Ash's team. First Legendary Pokemon for him, don't know any one who'd want to mess with him after that well maybe that guy who beat him at the league, hes got two >>

I wonder what passes in Meloetta's (And Latias') heads.
Come on, Satoshi is ugly as hell. XD

But I am looking forward to see her in the anime, she is by far my favorite legendary from Unova.

Ash is NOT ugly! I had like the biggest crush on him before! Anyway, I really hope Meoletta is caught because I mean, she likes Ash, and shes traveling with him! She should wanna be caught!

But I am looking forward to see her in the anime, she is by far my favorite legendary from Unova.

Ash is NOT ugly! I had like the biggest crush on him before! Anyway, I really hope Meoletta is caught because I mean, she likes Ash, and shes traveling with him! She should wanna be caught!

Always a possibility, no Pokemon normally wants to leave some ones sides once they crush on that person. Lets have a look back at Chikorita who was crazy about him and decided to go with him, so hmm.

Mantiz I guess a lot of girls are crazy for crushing on Ash, hes got a lot of fan girls in the series and outside the show. Lets look at other girls who have fallen for him shall we? Macey from Jhoto + Anabel + that girl who was apart of that school arc in D/P. Heck even May had a crush on him at the start of AG So clearly he has a lot of fan girls, plus I think hes cute times 100000 so there :p

Always a possibility, no Pokemon normally wants to leave some ones sides once they crush on that person. Lets have a look back at Chikorita who was crazy about him and decided to go with him, so hmm.

Mantiz I guess a lot of girls are crazy for crushing on Ash, hes got a lot of fan girls in the series and outside the show. Lets look at other girls who have fallen for him shall we? Macey from Jhoto + Anabel + that girl who was apart of that school arc in D/P. Heck even May had a crush on him at the start of AG So clearly he has a lot of fan girls, plus I think hes cute times 100000 so there :p
Actually , Mainly medium cute Girl directly fall for Ash !
There yet to be a really super cute girl who directly fallen for Ash . Dawn still a Fannon !
Anyway , I wonder if Meloetta can talk !
I would like her to play the same role as Happy from fairy tail !
Damn the preview !
I wanna see more Junior cup , new Rival and Meloetta feeling for Ash !
And all we Got is cute little pokemon playing around again !

Actually , Mainly medium cute Girl directly fall for Ash !
There yet to be a really super cute girl who directly fallen for Ash . Dawn still a Fannon !
Anyway , I wonder if Meloetta can talk !
I would like her to play the same role as Happy from fairy tail !
Damn the preview !
I wanna see more Junior cup , new Rival and Meloetta feeling for Ash !
And all we Got is cute little pokemon playing around again !

YOU DON'T THINK MAY IS PRETTY? O_O

Sorry Off-Topic: Ummm, yea Meoletta..Staying!!! (i hope)

Guys... Guys... Please stick to Meloetta and ITS crush on Satoshi. If you want to profess your undying love or physical attractions to characters or whatever, there are social groups and debate threads for these types of things.

If one good thing can come from this, it's the possibility of Meloetta, Ash and his Pokemon forming a band.

@thread: I would rather see Dent catching Meloetta, she fits him more and would still be with the team for the "crush on Satoshi" gag.

It wouldn't make much sense if she went with Dento, I think she'd rather be used by the person shes crushing on don't you? I'm hopping Ash catches her, I mean Chikorita would have hated it if she went with Brock or Misty too :p

@thread: I would rather see Dent catching Meloetta, she fits him more and would still be with the team for the "crush on Satoshi" gag.

It wouldn't make much sense if she went with Dento, I think she'd rather be used by the person shes crushing on don't you? I'm hopping Ash catches her, I mean Chikorita would have hated it if she went with Brock or Misty too :p

I agree.

She does not need to be Satoshi's Pokémon to keep crushing on him.
After all, she have a crush on him now and she isn't his Pokémon. =P

(I think she is too graceful for his team)

Ash has a lot of Pokemon you'd think wouldn't fit his team. Yes she doesn't have to be on his team just cuz of a crush but I think she'd be sad or get jealous watching other Pokemon on his team getting trained what not.

She does not need to be Satoshi's Pokémon to keep crushing on him.
After all, she have a crush on him now and she isn't his Pokémon. =P

(I think she is too graceful for his team)

Ash has a lot of Pokemon you'd think wouldn't fit his team. Yes she doesn't have to be on his team just cuz of a crush but I think she'd be sad or get jealous watching other Pokemon on his team getting trained what not.

My guess is she'd choose Ash. Sometimes a Pokemon can choose its trainer.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom