• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta to travel with Satoshi and his friends

Re: TR to go after Meloetta

All of these shots of the group's pokemon with Meloetta remind me of that Phione ep from DP.

I guess that similarly to Dawn, Meloetta will probably stick around with the twerps until they leave East Unova
Though since they emphasize its love for Ash, I wonder if there's any chance of Ash catching it... yeah, I know, it may sound crazy and extremely unlikely to happen, and may not seem a Pokémon that really "fits" Ash... so probably not, but who knows? it may be "legendary", but so are Tobias' Darkrai/Latios or that random Nurse Joy's Latias...

Looks like Piplup wants him some legendary cooch!

And I wonder if Ash will be smart enough to take this opportunity to actually acquire a Legendary...

NAH!!

It's like Celebi, only not done stupidly!

Maybe she won't be a total damsel in distress who needs rescuing EVERY TIME she shows up (fingers crossed, y'all!)

Meloetta pirouette mode is flash kicking an onix in one image. I highly doubt it'll be a total damsel in distress.

And is buneary taller than pikachu now? Oh, the main mascot rejuvenation effects (now, buns is a MILF to pikachu)... 9_9

Last edited:

Though since they emphasize its love for Ash, I wonder if there's any chance of Ash catching it... yeah, I know, it may sound crazy and extremely unlikely to happen, and may not seem a Pokémon that really "fits" Ash... so probably not, but who knows? it may be "legendary", but so are Tobias' Darkrai/Latios or that random Nurse Joy's Latias...
Well, compared to the rest of the legendary pokemon, it's pretty low-key. We're also talking about the same guy who currently has a motherly knitting type, a dowdy female pheasant and a faceless rock as back-ups, so I think the notion of him having pokemon that 'fit' him isn't something that applies too much lately.
I don't think Meloetta is ever going to be a permanent member of his little monster familly myself, but I don't think it'd be too out of place if it did come to that, honestly.

I reckon Meloetta will get an arc not dissimilar to the Meowth one from earlier in Best Wishes, in terms of length. I don't think that Ash is catching Meloetta permanently, in any case.

If he does, expect it to be with him for the foreseeable future, into sixth gen and beyond, because no way are they having him Oak a legendary.

I got the feeling that Meloetta's story will be connected to the White forest-Black city! cause it isn't a long way from there! :D

I'm pretty "meh" about Meloetta traveling with them. And it has a crush on Satoshi...? O__o

It looks cute in the preview (and even in the new ED), I just hope it doesn't get annoying too fast.

I think the idea of traveling with a pokemon that isn't theirs is pretty fucking stupid. Especially considering that it is lengendary. Wouldn't passerbys want to catch it what gives Satoshi the right to stop them if they do. How would Satoshi deal with bringing so much attention to himself. Will the writers expect people not to care that an uncatched super rare lengendary pokemon is just floating around?

I just raises so many questions that it isn't worth doing!

Dammit, Ash. Can't you attract a member of your own species?

He does though, did you forget Anabel/that girl from D/P he gets it on with both Pokemon and girls his ageXD
Man if that Otter is going to be jealous of that Penguin over it just flirting with her, imagine how its going to react to finding out shes really in love with Ash LOL. This should be freakin fun to watch.

edit;

Macey from Jhoto also had a thing for Ash, he can't help it if both humans and Pokemon keep falling for him. Oh man can you imagine if she meet BayLeef? Oh freakin, they'd both get jealous over one another.

I'm pretty "meh" about Meloetta traveling with them.

This, I hope it's a 4-5 episodes deal like the Nyasu arc, culminating with a two-parter with Sakkaki and the Kami trio. I think it would get tiresome if it lasted that much more than that, though I'll wait to see Meloetta's personality before really judging, but so far, it seems kinda bland and more there to bring craziness out of other Pokémon.

I know it probably isn't, but i hope to God that the Corphish on that poster is Ash's! Even if it was just for this arc, I'd love it to come back for a little while.

I'm pretty "meh" about Meloetta traveling with them.

This, I hope it's a 4-5 episodes deal like the Nyasu arc, culminating with a two-parter with Sakkaki and the Kami trio. I think it would get tiresome if it lasted that much more than that, though I'll wait to see Meloetta's personality before really judging, but so far, it seems kinda bland and more there to bring craziness out of other Pokémon.

Sakaki's plan will most probably to extend as much as the World Tournament, same for meloetta's place in the group. I'm positive everything will back to (almost) normal when Ash and co. back to the final badge quest. But, in any case, I can be glad for meloetta's presence, because this finally give a fair reason to JJM (+Serger) follow them, beside the old pikachu stalking.

And, after all, meloetta is cute with that SD (Super Deformed) Japanese Idol vibe. About her crush on Ash... in some place of Alto Mare, Latias is itching with jealous...

QDYGM.jpg

I wonder , What if Meloetta's love for Ash make Iris & Dawn to think about their feeling toward Ash .
If Meloetta love's Ash so much then why doesn't it just drop Ash's pokeball on her head & become Ash's pokemon !

Well, meloetta's blushing there. Any new info about it?

I understand that Oshawott likes Meloetta because it's a Brock clone, but having Piplup involved is stupid. And I wonder who's idea was it to have a legendary travel with Ash. Is it taboo for Ash to catch lengendaries and yet we have people like Tobias who we know nothing about gets to carry them?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom