• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Member Card to be available to North American and PAL Platinum players: Key item avai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi

I THINK THIS IS BULL CRAP!!! NOT EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO WI-FI!!! I WOULD'VE RATHER HAD THIS THEN THE STUPID ROAR OF TIME/SPACIAL REND DARKRAI!!!!! D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re: North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi

It Is About Time!:)I Bet I Will Not Use It Just Like The Rotom Secret Key!:)

Woohoo!

Let's hope Nintendo ditches those dumb Toys R Us events.

Yeah I Don't Want To Go In There And People Saying I'm A Little Kid!:)Also Too Far For Me!:)

Member Card to be available to players of North American Platinum: Key item available

Member Card to be available to players of North American Platinum: Key item available via Wi-Fi ...

The Member Card, an event-only key item that allows players to go to Newmoon Island to encounter the legendary Darkrai, will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from Aug. 3 to Sept. 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Member Card to be available to players of North American Platinum: Key item avail

Can it be downloaded to D/P as well or just Platinum?

Re: Member Card to be available to players of North American Platinum: Key item avail

I believe this item is available in Europe too. I did read about this earlier but I didn't know if it was true or not.

yes especially for us that don't live in the US and don't get these events

I have heard that it's available for European players too, not only for the US. Or that is at least what I read some time ago.

I'm so glad they've moved from having in-store events to just distributing via Wifi. Now if only they'd give us Europeans a few little treats too...

Awesome!

I can't wait to download the Membership Card! ^_^

It's good they finally start utilizing the in-game events. I've always preferred catching an event Pokémon to just downloading them to my game but I also know Nintendo and GameFreak want to make the n00bs happy, too. Still, it's good there are multiple opportunities to download these event Pokémon. I'm looking forward to this, even though I already have a Darkrai from Ranger 2.

So I take it you MUST be playing Platinum? Also, are you able to receive it as soon as WiFi is available, even though you may not have completed the NationalDex yet?

If it's like the Secret Key, then maybe if it's not distributable over Wi-fi to DP, then perhaps it's possible to M.Gift it to DP?

If it's like the Secret Key, then maybe if it's not distributable over Wi-fi to DP, then perhaps it's possible to M.Gift it to DP?

If I recall, the Japanese card was non-transferrable, and considering that the North American Secret key was non-transferable, I doubt it

Thought they said you could Mystery Gift (or whatever) the Secret Key Wondercard to five other Platinum carts? I've heard this did work for some people.

So it's only for Platinum? Dang. Maybe I can get my sister to give me hers once she gets it.

So, wait. How exactly do we get it?

And yet, Josh will still have a hacked Darkrai when I get back to school.

*sigh*

And I'll have missed the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom