• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Memcache errors

Does anyone know anyway to stop it?

No! There's no way for you to prevent this from happening. If it happens on one person's internet or computer, it'll happen on almost everyone's internet or computer. The Memcache errors are problems we all have every once in a while. It isn't just me or you that are having this problem. The mods could be having this problem too.

So far I have had none yet today. I got them last night, but refreshing once or a few times when I got one when I logged on cured the problem and I only had about on a few after that and just refreshing once instead of loads of times stopped the problem, which is an improvement on before

I have had none today at all, yay! All hail the mods who fixed it... wait...better not jinx anything

Thank goodness. We should now no longer be having this issue with Memcache Errors. Hope everyone had fun trying to log on when it existed. :)

None for me today! Looks like the memcache errors will rest in peace

Yeah. They'll move on to another website.

Incorrect. It seems as if the errors originate on the server, thus they will affect the sites that are part of that server. Bulbagarden is still part of that server, thus there is a chance that Bulbagarden will encounter the errors again.

Last edited:
Incorrect. It seems as if the errors originate on the server, thus they will affect the sites that are part of that server. Bulbagarden is still part of that server, thus there is a chance that Bulbagarden will encounter the errors again.

Aw man. So this is only temporary

Umm... I got on a bit ago, and it showed the text for a memcache error on top of the screen. I could look at people's profiles, but the forums, such as the garden Grotto, were all gone. I could go to the blog lists and things, but couldn't read them.

That wasn't a memcache error, that was something separate. I just woke up, so I'm not sure what caused it, but when we've got that one in the past, it's come from an unexpected server restart. It's very simple for me to fix, and unlikely to be something you'll see very often if at all again.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom