• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Memes you dislike?

"You/U mad bro?"

Yeah, I'm totally enraged on the internet and now I'm going to hunt you down and kill you inside your house. :|

Most of them (especially the older ones), since they are almost exclusively spammed by 12-year-olds on Youtube who think they're being edgy and have no clue where the memes even originated.

True, it's just like smoking, people often smoke because they think it will make them look edgy but have no idea about the dangers smoking gives to the human body, that's basically what memes are like, they are like drugs, you get addicted to them, and you just can't stop.

i agree with you.. its a creepy as well. this is not the game but boring. fuckoff this.

Last edited:
I like most memes. But the ones I don't, I really hate. I hate Scumbag Steve, Good Guy Greg, those sorts of ones. I hate Planking because it is a silly modification of the Lying Down Game, and because people from New Zealand think it originated in Australia. There is also one that has become very popular in NZ called Nek Minit. I hate this the most. It is not funny and never was, but male New Zealand teenagers seem to fucking love it. >:|

>Implementing

csb

Cool story bro

i herd u liek mudkipz

newfag

oldfag

faguette

planking

STI jokes

swag

I mostly hate the retarded 9,000 meme (and its 1000000+ counterpart, amongst many others). A lot of "nigga"-involving things sound just stale as well, and of course "U mad bro?", "I can smell the butthurt/bitch/w/e", and things like that. Sparta remixes annoy the shit out of me, as well.

Well, those and anything with half a dozen exclamations and question marks typed at once. Then some smilies, including pure-text ones like XD. Keep those in moderation and you're good, otherwise you sound like a repetitive, fad-smitten mess of a member.

Like others have said here, it seems that most memes have been really forced lately. Anything with the word "bro" in it and "u mad?" really makes my eyes roll. When the two are used together, I cry a little in the inside. ;.;

As a matter of fact, the only meme that I really like is "haters gonna hate" because haters are actually going to hate. D:

To be honest, as long as it's on Deviantart, and used as a plz account, I can tolerate all of them.
There's just something about those plz accounts, haha.

"___, BUT Y U NO ___?"

I just... don't get it.

Also, I'm getting sick of being called "bro," seeing as I am very obviously a female.

"___, BUT Y U NO ___?"

I just... don't get it.

HITOMI, Y U NO GET IT?

I guess it's scrutinizing someone for not doing something they probably should have? I personally love the Y U NO meme, but only if it's done right.

Everything churned out or otherwise popularised by the Cheezburger Network. That place seriously rubs me up the wrong way.

EDIT: in hindsight, that means damn near everything...ugh.

"An hero", it's just sick and disgusting on so many levels, there's also the similar "Gingers have no souls" meme, which is just as horrible as "An hero"

Also, the "Arrow to the knee" meme, it's getting extremely old...

Last edited:
I don't dislike many but the only one I really can't stand is Scene Wolf. I hate it. HATE IT.

If I see someone mention taking an "arrow to the knee" one more time... UGH.

And it's not as prevalent now, but every time I saw someone put "Winner: Dark Souls" or "Winner: Skyrim," I wanted to punch something.

Oh, and anything "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"-related... Enough. Just...ENOUGH. It's not funny anymore, and it never was.

Arrow to the knee (that has to be the quickest any meme has gotten old), and laz0r. I'm trying to think of something else, but honestly, I can't think of anything. :p

e: also, MLP:FiM reaction images. Or anything related to it whatsoever.

For me it is Arrow to the Knee. At least "Cake is a lie" was a little clever in the regards that I always thought of it as a reference to Super Mario 64. Seriously, did Mario ever get that cake Princess Peach promised him at the end of the game? I have no idea cause I'm a lazy guy that didn't collect every star in that game.

Urgh yes, "arrow to the knee" is getting old.

I admittedly say "bro" sometimes but usually to myself. :p It's just when people use it out of context at random, unfitting times. No, it's not funny; just stop. xD

Han Shot First, it's tiresome and inaccurate.

For me it is Arrow to the Knee. At least "Cake is a lie" was a little clever in the regards that I always thought of it as a reference to Super Mario 64. Seriously, did Mario ever get that cake Princess Peach promised him at the end of the game? I have no idea cause I'm a lazy guy that didn't collect every star in that game.

He eventually got his cake during the credits of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Back
Top Bottom