• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Start
Megapod was killed. He was...

You are a Mareep.
mareep_by_sailorclef.jpg
*Picture by SailorClef on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

You are a Mareep and win when all Lycanroc have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. This phase will end on Saturday night.

Also apologies for not updating sooner. I have not been online for the past two days due to work, and just feeling like crap. I'm about to have a busy few days as well, so that's why the phase will be ending Saturday night rather than what it normally should.

@Spoopster will be subbing in for Star Wolf. Confirm when you get your role.

@noworry There is another sub spot now available. Would you like it?

Confirming

Oh no, Pod got nightkilled! I'll try to avenge you, then!

Looking through what I missed, I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: Jinjo. I'm aware that she's a new-ish player but many of her claims seems rather desperate, such as constantly pointing out that Cheff hasn't posted, even though he's only made 3 posts on Bulbagarden since April 11. In the case of a few, some claims seem suspiciously desperate. Particularly...
The way how Spoopster was acting, he sounded like he was a Mareep. I thought I was going to die on the first night phase for guessing Spoopster correctly for being a Mareep. Right now, the Lycanroc are manipulating me so that all the other Mareep will think I'm a Lycanroc trying to make me blend with them when I'm not and also, Ampharos is one of my favorite Pokemon and I HATE Lycanroc. If I was scum, I wouldn't even bother guessing.
What? No, really, what the fuck? How are they manipulating you? You haven't made a considerable defense yet and i'm sure the only reason you haven't been lynched is because people are willing to take your inexperience as an excuse for your lack of solid defense. I this is purely the case, I'm sorry, but for now my vote is on you.

Megapod, Kairixi, and I all lynched a Lycanroc. The person you are subbing for didn't do anything and it's what Kairixi said, the player who hasn't said anything was just lurking in the shadows watching us all kill each other. Megapod saved me from getting lynched on day 2 and when the bandwagon was on me, Midorikawa said this may be the last phase which was revealed I am a Mareep and if I get lynched, the Lycanroc win and everything Megapod said is true about AE framing me trying to make it look like I killed you. I can tell you're the person who killed Megapod and you spared me because of my inexperience. I've already said my defense on day 2.

Vote: Spoopster

Looking at our two active players, here's what I think.

I do not believe Jinjo is scum. Their last post raises a good argument, I think. Also, AE pushed hard for a lynch on Jinjo, during which MegaPod caught onto his plan, and helped alert the rest of us to the fact that AE was framing Jinjo.
and when the bandwagon was on me, Midorikawa said this may be the last phase which was revealed I am a Mareep and if I get lynched, the Lycanroc win and everything Megapod said is true about AE framing me trying to make it look like I killed you.
Mido's warning about that phase being the last does not necessarily confirm Jinjo as town, but it does mean that lynching town would have ended the game, meaning we indeed have two scum overall.

On the other hand, we can't be too sure about the spot Spoopster subbed into, as Star Wolf said/did nothing (as far as we can tell, given that the night kills probably came from AE) for the whole game, but given the lack of activity from certain players and the rather harsh tone he gave Jinjo in his last post, I say that we should indeed go for Spoopster instead.

Unvote: Jinjo
Looking at our two active players, here's what I think.

I do not believe Jinjo is scum. Their last post raises a good argument, I think. Also, AE pushed hard for a lynch on Jinjo, during which MegaPod caught onto his plan, and helped alert the rest of us to the fact that AE was framing Jinjo.

Mido's warning about that phase being the last does not necessarily confirm Jinjo as town, but it does mean that lynching town would have ended the game, meaning we indeed have two scum overall.

On the other hand, we can't be too sure about the spot Spoopster subbed into, as Star Wolf said/did nothing (as far as we can tell, given that the night kills probably came from AE) for the whole game, but given the lack of activity from certain players and the rather harsh tone he gave Jinjo in his last post, I say that we should indeed go for Spoopster instead.

Ah, there it is, the reaction I was hoping for.
Vote: noworry

Based on my observations that I mentioned previously (namely, the lack of content provided), I think she's the most likely case for scum right now, so I'll place my vote there.

Well, your sheeping (not to mention, lack of reason for doing so) and evasiveness haven't left a good impression on me either. Plus, eliminating Spoopster is a surefire way to avoid questions from him, although it seems you didn't plan for others' questions.

So, I'm also gonna
Vote: Jinjo
as I believe we have found a Lycanroc.

Eh, you know what?

Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: AussieEevee

I do still have some suspicions on Jinjo, but by now I think AE is the more obvious scum. The way he played on D1 strikes me the wrong way, as I think the more obvious scum choice would be a high-priority lynch.
Every time a bus has formed, you’ve joined in on it. I found 2-3 posts where you provided your own thoughts, but most of the content of those posts was you simply building from what others started. Any votes you’ve placed have been due to evidence provided by others. Its a good scum strategy, not directly trying to mislynch anyone but instead joining the bus whil AE nightkilled. I know that switching votes so suddenly is a scummy thing to do, but I needed to get just a little more evidence. Seeing as how Lycanroc has three forms and how 1 scum left would be a town win, Cheff is probably the remaining scum, since the fact that they’re inactive would probably leave the game 2v1 and cause Town to lose. I could absolutely be wrong here, but I’ve made up my mind, and hopefully I’m correct. Vote: Kharixi

During the second night phase, I kept worrying that Spoopster would vote Kharixi and Kharixi would vote Spoopster and it would come down to me deciding on day 3 if I should trust Kharixi or Spoopster but on day 3, it actually did happen and now I don't know who is telling the truth. I wished I was the one who died instead of Megapod. Why does it have to be me who has to make this decision?

Spoopster - Why should I trust you?
Kharixi - Why should I trust you?

Ok, fair enough, and while I can’t provide much evidence as to why you should vote me (since we’re vanilla and I can’t flawfully prove I’m town), my last post has made a case against Khari. It’s your choice.

Every time a bus has formed, you’ve joined in on it. I found 2-3 posts where you provided your own thoughts, but most of the content of those posts was you simply building from what others started. Any votes you’ve placed have been due to evidence provided by others. Its a good scum strategy, not directly trying to mislynch anyone but instead joining the bus whil AE nightkilled. I know that switching votes so suddenly is a scummy thing to do, but I needed to get just a little more evidence.
Look, I play going off a lot of other people's information because I'm still not great at making reads, which is why my posts generally contain what I think about what others have said. I'll also admit, there's a lot of laziness that comes in when I play (namely with reading back over the game).
Also, if this is a vanilla mafia game, how would AE in particular be the one nightkilling, and not the whole team?
Seeing as how Lycanroc has three forms and how 1 scum left would be a town win, Cheff is probably the remaining scum, since the fact that they’re inactive would probably leave the game 2v1 and cause Town to lose. I could absolutely be wrong here, but I’ve made up my mind, and hopefully I’m correct. Vote: Kharixi
And for what it's worth, I don't think Lycanroc having three forms has anything to do with the number of scum in this game; otherwise, the "last phase of the game" probably would not have appeared when it did.
Kharixi - Why should I trust you?
Scum tend to lurk in the shadows—something I haven't been doing much if it all in this game, while the spot Spoopster subbed into was completely silent until he subbed. Of course I can't prove that I'm town either, so it's indeed your choice. Flip a coin if you want, haha.

Kharixi said:
Also, if this is a vanilla mafia game, how would AE in particular be the one nightkilling, and not the whole team?
As in AE was the major contributor in deciding who to nk. Or not, that’s just what felt right at the time
Kharixi said:
And for what it's worth, I don't think Lycanroc having three forms has anything to do with the number of scum in this game;
Its a Lycanroc vs Mareep Mafia, Lycanroc has three forms, and the fact that we had a small number of players would probably result in there being 2-3 mafia, and I’m guessing 3
Kharixi said:
Scum tend to lurk in the shadows—something I haven't been doing much if it all in this game, while the spot Spoopster subbed into was completely silent until he subbed. Of course I can't prove that I'm town either, so it's indeed your choice. Flip a coin if you want, haha.
I think Star Wolf was in the same boat as Cheff, just plain inactive on the forums in general. And, no, you weren’t lurking in the shadows, but neither was AE, and they ended up being scum who almost led a mislynch. Its rather common knowledge that lurking with no contrubuting posts=likely mafia, while posting and contributing often=likely town

Oh, sorry about the angry post btw, it was supposed to be a bit hostile but i was a little agitated at the time

I went back and read everything from day 2 again and I noticed AE and Kharixi arguing with each other. I will trust Kharixi.

Spoopster was lynched. He was...

You are a Mareep.
437236baf0be58aef80758dfb9a13794-d4okvo2.png
*Picture by MusicalCombusken on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

You are a Mareep and win when all Lycanroc have been eliminated.

It is now night 3. This phase will end tomorrow night.

So it's just me, Kharixi, and Megapod subbing in for Cheff who are left? How will one Mareep lynch a Lycanroc the next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom