• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darthwolf is Kharixi's mentor so Kharixi is a Lycanroc case closed

but seriously, i've got nothing on anyone. Jinjo's "overreaction" just feels...awkward, rushed. Inexperienced. It'd be nice if we had more activity from other players but 85% of these posts are jokessss

Hey, it’s not entirely nothing! Do you think Jinjo’s vote and subsequent retraction was inexperienced in more of a new town or new mafia way? It’s a hard call, but the explanation she gave does make it seem a bit more like a genuine effort.

I always play the same way, no matter what role ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't have anything on anyone either, obviously.
Spoopster did offer some thoughts on Jinjo, though. Do you have any opinions on someone else, at least?

Hey, it’s not entirely nothing! Do you think Jinjo’s vote and subsequent retraction was inexperienced in more of a new town or new mafia way? It’s a hard call, but the explanation she gave does make it seem a bit more like a genuine effort.

Spoopster did offer some thoughts on Jinjo, though. Do you have any opinions on someone else, at least?
I think she could be town, but I don't really know.

I'm eager to throw a vote out but I don't know who to throw it at. I trust Pod too much (istg dude if you're mafia imma be pissed), Nowo and AE are pretty null, and Jinjo seems town-ish.

Vote: Kharixi
My earlier post mentioning you was obviously a joke, but I do feel kinda suspicious when reading your posts here. It could just be me, I'm not sure. Would you mind sharing some more of your thoughts?

Not yet, no. I mean sure jokes can be something to consider, but I'm generally very joke-y myself, so who am I to judge?

I don't think Kharixi is suspicipus though, I have to little on him too to convince me he's bad.

Not yet, no. I mean sure jokes can be something to consider, but I'm generally very joke-y myself, so who am I to judge?

I don't think Kharixi is suspicipus though, I have to little on him too to convince me he's bad.
Hmmmm...nothing on anyone, but you felt the need to defend Kharixi specifically?

My earlier post mentioning you was obviously a joke, but I do feel kinda suspicious when reading your posts here. It could just be me, I'm not sure. Would you mind sharing some more of your thoughts?
To be honest, I was gearing up to post, but I was a little hesitant to, so I guess I have to now. :p
You actually look pretty good to me, I like your approach to trying to be serious now.
MegaPod, again, is showing himself as town with his upbeat posts.
Jinjo honestly does seem more town with the weird vote, but I'd be willing to let it slide.
AE is null, nothing alignment-indicative.
Honestly though, noworry is the only one coming off as scummy right now, she's added little to nothing, possibly just posting to keep up appearances.

To be honest, I was gearing up to post, but I was a little hesitant to, so I guess I have to now. :p
the-mafia-picture-you-dumb-fuck.jpeg
Kharixi said:
Honestly though, noworry is the only one coming off as scummy right now, she's added little to nothing, possibly just posting to keep up appearances.
Unvote
wow, i wasn't expecting a response that quick. thanks i was thinking the same thing. I din't want to contradict myself by playing meta, but in the last mafia I played with Nowo, she was mostly inactive (due to sickness), but when online, didn't contribute all that much. She ended up being mafia (Godfather, at that) but i can't combat her claim about always playing the same due to this being my second game with her.

now, i lurk...until something happens...maybe...

Last edited:
y'all I don't think i'm allowed to edit that last post so whatever's going on with it i'm sorry

I honestly think you're jumping the gun there, as I don't think they've done anything to warrant a serious vote.

To be fair, this is one of the most frustrating things about day 1... No one has really done anything to warrant attention, but at the same time, I don't want a no lynch...
AE are pretty null
AE is null, nothing alignment-indicative.

Type: Null, right?

... Sorry :p

Right now, I'm at the point where I can't trust anyone. Spoopster and MegaPod seem to be on the same page as me and they also can't trust anyone. I noticed Kharixi said that me, Spoopster, and MegaPod look townish but I get the feeling Kharixi is just saying that to get us to trust him and Kharixi is calling noworry scum to make himself look townish. It looks like Kharixi, noworry, and AussieEevee are working together.

I regret posting this because I am attracting alot of attention to the Lycanroc and most likely I will be the first victim to die during the night phase. You guys have seen each others play style but you have not seen mine.

I will follow MegaPod with the voting

Vote: noworry

It looks like Kharixi, noworry, and AussieEevee are working together.
Because I'm calling someone out for what I consider to be a bad vote?

I regret posting this because I am attracting alot of attention to the Lycanroc and most likely I will be the first victim to die during the night phase. You guys have seen each others play style but you have not seen mine.
Do you know something we don't? Why would you assume you'll be the first to die during the night phase?

I will follow MegaPod with the voting

Why? Why are you following MegaPod, and why are you voting noworry?

I know this game is literally sheep vs wolves, but that's no excuse for sheeping. Please explain your votes, in your own words.

Day 1 Mid vote count/Announcment
Current Vote Count
noworry II-(MegaPod, Jinjo)

So I've realized there has been some confusion on the mentor student thing, and that is my fault since I forgot to say the exact mechanics at the start of the game, and left them hidden in pre-game stuff. Mentor and student's have a lovers relationship. So voting for one is voting for the other. I want the mentors to participate in the game as well so you guys aren't sitting around bored and watching, but you don't have to if you don't want to. The concentration is on the students and them learning. So just don't get too super involved, but feel free to help a little and post some in thread. And due to the confusion I'm going to extend this phase for 24 hours.

Yes, but my thoughts on your earlier post were still relevant.
i even included a complementary meme for explanation. it was provocation.

i can kind of understand the votes on nowo, she's been rather quiet and hasn't out many thoughts in. i don't however, think I should vote for nowo just yet

Current Vote Count
noworry II-(MegaPod, Jinjo)

So I've realized there has been some confusion on the mentor student thing, and that is my fault since I forgot to say the exact mechanics at the start of the game, and left them hidden in pre-game stuff. Mentor and student's have a lovers relationship. So voting for one is voting for the other. I want the mentors to participate in the game as well so you guys aren't sitting around bored and watching, but you don't have to if you don't want to. The concentration is on the students and them learning. So just don't get too super involved, but feel free to help a little and post some in thread. And due to the confusion I'm going to extend this phase for 24 hours.

oh, so that's how the mentor-student thing works. neat.

Based on my observations that I mentioned previously (namely, the lack of content provided), I think she's the most likely case for scum right now, so I'll place my vote there.

Do you guys think it's possible MegaPod might be scum? Spoopster and I both voted MegaPod in the beginning. I'll stick with my vote for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom