• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So reading up people seem to think I'm scum because I'm.. quiet? There are people who haven't posted at all, so I don't really see how me vanishing from the forums for a couple of hours makes me quiet.

I did mention Kharixi only because Spoopster just had mentioned him, and it seemed easy to just reply to that right below.

Do you guys think it's possible MegaPod might be scum? Spoopster and I both voted MegaPod in the beginning. I'll stick with my vote for now.
Another thought that crossed my mind was that the upbeat posts I praised Pod for earlier are actually just trying to look townie, to cover up being scum.
I dunno, I guess that his posts aren't suspicious enough to determine it yet, so I'd stick with Pod being town for now.

Oh, nevermind about MegaPod being scummy. He also voted for noworry.

How many Lycanroc's are there? Two or three? I thought there would be three but it's possible there might only be two

So reading up people seem to think I'm scum because I'm.. quiet? There are people who haven't posted at all, so I don't really see how me vanishing from the forums for a couple of hours makes me quiet.

I did mention Kharixi only because Spoopster just had mentioned him, and it seemed easy to just reply to that right below.
Scum has a habit of lurking in the shadows on this forum.

Scum has a habit of lurking in the shadows on this forum.
Well, if that's true then why would it be me? I haven't been lurking, just busy. I mean sure my posts aren't top quality, but are they suspicious?

Only reason so far is MegaPod's borderline joke post, Jinjo tagging along with him despite having little reason and Kharixi, because my "lack of content" which I find to be a poor reason considering there are people who are quiet, and Jinjo who is basically just following the crowd.

Do you guys think it's possible MegaPod might be scum? Spoopster and I both voted MegaPod in the beginning. I'll stick with my vote for now.
it's always a possibility, but my vote in the beginning was a joke

CheffOfGames hasn't said anything so he is probably our second Lycanroc.

Right now, I'm at the point where I can't trust anyone. Spoopster and MegaPod seem to be on the same page as me and they also can't trust anyone. I noticed Kharixi said that me, Spoopster, and MegaPod look townish but I get the feeling Kharixi is just saying that to get us to trust him and Kharixi is calling noworry scum to make himself look townish. It looks like Kharixi, noworry, and AussieEevee are working together.

I regret posting this because I am attracting alot of attention to the Lycanroc and most likely I will be the first victim to die during the night phase. You guys have seen each others play style but you have not seen mine.

I will follow MegaPod with the voting

Vote: noworry

My defense is so strong. noworry and AussieEevee are working together. Since it is revealed that Kharixi voted for noworry, then now I start to wonder maybe there are only two Lycanrocs instead of three. Reason I suspected CheffOfGames because I thought he might be the third Lycanroc

My defense is so strong.
You haven't provided any defence yet.
noworry and AussieEevee are working together.
Proof required.
then now I start to wonder maybe there are only two Lycanrocs instead of three
Reasonable. You would know this if you were a lycanroc.
Reason I suspected CheffOfGames because I thought he might be the third Lycanroc
Proof required.

Seriously, you are throwing around accusations without any evidence, and doing nothing to convince people to vote for your targets. You sheeped megapod, and didn't bother to provide your own arguments.

My defense is so strong. noworry and AussieEevee are working together. Since it is revealed that Kharixi voted for noworry, then now I start to wonder maybe there are only two Lycanrocs instead of three. Reason I suspected CheffOfGames because I thought he might be the third Lycanroc
Ok, so, first of all, AE and Nowo haven’t openely collaborated. They both voted for you because you are being way too sure of yourself. That combined with the fact that you were previously only sheeping makes you pretty suspicious. Also, do you even know how pretentious you sound when you say “my defense is so strong”? What defense?

So, some thoughts I've thought about.
First of all, I still have a nagging feeling at noworry, so I'm gonna leave my vote in place.
Second,
Reasonable. You would know [how many Lycanrocs there are] if you were a lycanroc.
Eh, I don't think this necessarily helps check Jinjo out as town. Scum could just as easily say this to try to cover themselves up by pretending they don't know how many scum there are.
And finally, I really do think something's up with Jinjo, but I think I'll wait until next Day phase to decide what happens for myself.

Night 1 start

Noworry was lynched. They were....

You are a Mareep.

mareep_by_effier_sxy.png
*Picture by Effier-sxy on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

You are a Mareep and win when all Lycanroc have been eliminated.

It is now night 1. This phase will end in 24hours.

Eh, I don't think this necessarily helps check Jinjo out as town. Scum could just as easily say this to try to cover themselves up by pretending they don't know how many scum there are.
That's what I was trying to say, that Jinjo would know how many scum there are if he was scum.

That said, I am very disappointed that people continued to push an inactive. :(

Day 2 start

Spoopster was killed. They were....

You are a Mareep.

mareep_by_itzfunsizemini-db06aqz.png
*Picture by itzFunSizeMini on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

You are a Mareep and win when all Lycanroc have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. This phase will end in 24 hours.

:0

I was looking forward to the playing further. Good luck anyways, Mareep!

R.I.P. Spoops.

Seeing as how Jinjo hasn’t yet defended the points brought against her, it’s possible Spoopster’s death was an attempted dodge from his questions. Even now-confotown noworry was on her case. This is also coupled with an unexplained suspicion on Cheff, backing off a vote quickly, and wagoning behind me despite still voicing some hint of suspicion on me. I think my vote is good here for now.

Vote: Jinjo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom