• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Start

• There were so few left, but they would not be discouraged. The mareep looked around. Among them hid those that wished to eat them. But they would not be eaten. They would find them, and kick them out. They looked around at eachother, fighting, discussing, trying to discover who it was that was their enemies and who were allies.

It is now Day 1. This phase will end in 48 hours.

Sorry for not getting this up yesterday. Had family stuff. Anyways Enjoy!

Day 1 Mid vote count/Announcment
  • Current Vote Count
    noworry II-(MegaPod, Jinjo)

So I've realized there has been some confusion on the mentor student thing, and that is my fault since I forgot to say the exact mechanics at the start of the game, and left them hidden in pre-game stuff. Mentor and student's have a lovers relationship. So voting for one is voting for the other. I want the mentors to participate in the game as well so you guys aren't sitting around bored and watching, but you don't have to if you don't want to. The concentration is on the students and them learning. So just don't get too super involved, but feel free to help a little and post some in thread. And due to the confusion I'm going to extend this phase for 24 hours.

Night 1 start

• Noworry was lynched. They were....

You are a Mareep.

mareep_by_effier_sxy.png
    *Picture by Effier-sxy on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

You are a Mareep and win when all Lycanroc have been eliminated.

It is now night 1. This phase will end in 24hours.

Day 2 start

• Spoopster was killed. They were....

You are a Mareep.

mareep_by_itzfunsizemini-db06aqz.png
    *Picture by itzFunSizeMini on DeviantArt

You spend your day mareeping other mareep. Your wool is well loved by others for its fluffiness, and you love rubbing it up against your fellow mareep for that fluffy electric feeling unique to your species. However lately you have been disappearing. Thus you've realized that there are enemies in your flock. Now you and your fellow mareep work together to find the enemies.

It is now Day 2. This phase will end in 24 hours.

Night 2 Start

• AussieEevee was lynched. They were...

You are Midday Lycanroc.

lycanroc_midday_form_by_bluekomadori-daiptl6.jpg
    *Picture by bluekomadori on DeviantArt

You desire to eat mareep and use their wool for wonderful comfortable bedding. So you've used some wool from a past hunt to disguise yourself as one of them. Now you hide with your partner, slowly taking them one by one as they struggle to find who you are.

You are a Lycanroc and win when your numbers are greater than or equal to the mareep.

It is now Night 2. This phase will end in 24 hours.

@noworry @Spoopster Would either of you and your mentors (@Elieson @Soulmaster) like to sub in?

Day 3 Start
  • Megapod was killed. He was...

You are a Mareep.
    mareep_by_sailorclef.jpg
    *Picture by SailorClef on DeviantArt

It is now Day 3. This phase will end on Saturday night.

Also apologies for not updating sooner. I have not been online for the past two days due to work, and just feeling like crap. I'm about to have a busy few days as well, so that's why the phase will be ending Saturday night rather than what it normally should.

@Spoopster will be subbing in for Star Wolf. Confirm when you get your role.

@noworry There is another sub spot now available. Would you like it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom