• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Giri, I chose Koh because I had a read and he was acting very quiet.
Also, Wifom?

Reminder that editing posts, unless to fix a typo for example, is not allowed in mafia games
To clarify further on this. Adding or changing a word in your post is generally also not permitted. If you feel like you want to change or add a word make a new post where you clarify your original post with the added word.

If you have any questions regarding this rule, feel free to ask me here or in your role pm.

Also, Wifom?
Wifom or WIFOM means Wine In Front Of Me. This is basically overpredicting someone's actions, which goes in an endless loop. For example, let's say Player 1 has made posts that look townish, and other people didn't suspect them. But then if Player 2 wondered: "Maybe that's what they want us to think, and they are actually Mafia! But it's possible they're just Town who's a bit cautious. Or they could be tricking us with that thought and is Mafia..." This train of thought goes in a loop and doesn't help other than make a potential suspect.

Well I don't want to overpredict their actions. We need to think carefully.

I didn't like the way Zorchic shifted his votes from agent to kohkimura.
What about me switching my votes did you not like? I voted Agent thinking he was lurking, and also to get the game going. Upon finding out he was just a little less active (supported by Frozen Fennec, who was part of Town), I unvoted him because I didn't find him worth pursuing, and moved on to someone else. And the reason I voted KohKimura is in my vote post: they didn't support anyone on their decisions. Also, I voted quickly on KohKimura because I wanted the game to move along. The vote added on to that.
Yes, I turned out to be wrong, but if I hadn't voted, nobody would know what to do without me jump-starting the wagon.

Anyway I think I'd like to lynch.....let's see
Officer Snake today. His Miller claim seems super sus. But it could be true.
Another reason why I'm trying to lynch him is that he has created a wifom whether or not his claim was true.
Wifom situation would be a pain in the * if it was a Lylo
So
Vote: Officer Snake
If there is a Godfather, then clearly there is a Cop, and so it would make sense for Officer Snake to be a Miller. I don't suspect him at all. Besides, the flavor tells us we're down to two Mafia. We can't be in a LyLo situation, only a MyLo situation if we mislynch today and the next nightkill goes through.

Vote: Giri

You haven't been very active Day 2 and said almost nothing on that Day. I must point out that you didn't vote Day 2, why not vote Officer Snake then? Any reason for that?
This above post of yours that I quoted sounds very suspicious and/or scummy to me.

If we're not careful Zorchic, we could be in trouble.

Nice Job Fennec! Sorry you are out too though :(

I knew something was off when no one really defended Koh. Oh well.

This sits funny with me, I don't know how well I can explain this, but, if you thought something was off, why not say something? Also, "Oh well" seems like weak sauce.

As for officer snake, Id have expected a counterclaim by now if someone else was the miller, so I do think they are probably telling the truth at this point.

Anyway I think I'd like to lynch.....let's see
Officer Snake today.

is very different from

Going to try to be more cautious from here on, we don't need to be misreading any other town players and getting ourselves wiped out.

Ive gotta agree with Fennec on this one, Id say Zorchic and Giri are at the top of my radar for now, (mostly for jumping on the voting bandwagon so fast) but im not throwing out a vote this early

I didn't like this too.
I gotta admit that the way I posted it might not have been ideal, but what I was trying to say is, if I'm so sure about something I should do something about it. Of course, it ended up backfiring badly.

Let's analyze kohkimura's wagon first.
...Mostly because of trying to do this *replace kohkimura with DawningWinds*. Then again, I have only watched mafia games and not taking part of them, and it showed.

We can't be in a LyLo situation, only a MyLo situation if we mislynch today and the next nightkill goes through.
I'm talking about the future.
You haven't been very active Day 2 and said almost nothing on that Day. I must point out that you didn't vote Day 2, why not vote Officer Snake then? Any reason for that?
This above post of yours that I quoted sounds very suspicious and/or scummy to me.
1) I wanted to give @Officer Snake another day.
2) Koh's wagon was already going on and had reached it's peak when I read the thread.
That may be a pocketed vote. Sharing a townie's opinion doesn't clear someone
If there is a Godfather, then clearly there is a Cop, and so it would make sense for Officer Snake to be a Miller
The presence of God father doesn't imply the presence of Miller

Clarification, I meant that when nobody defended Koh, that seemed a bit off.
If you felt nobody defended koh, then why didn't you reconsider your vote?

@prog rocker , Zorchic, what do you think about each other?

So far, I think Giri's defenses are stronger than Zorchic. I also agree that
Sharing a townie's opinion doesn't clear someone

As for officer snake, I don't think their claim is enough to warrant a lynch today. They could be worth a vig shot if we still had Dawning and they sided with town, but even then it might've been too risky.

Vote: Zorchic

It sounds like youre trying to spin things around with the WINFOM and bussing, and defending yourself by saying town agreed is weak sauce. Coupled with the post edit from earlier, and it smells pretty scummy to me.

@prog rocker @Agent2583 @Parissong what are you three thinking?

I'm talking about the future.
I know. I was talking about the future too.
The presence of God father doesn't imply the presence of Miller
No, it doesn't, but it does imply the presence of a Cop, and it makes Officer Snake's claim believable, especially with the fact that nobody has counterclaimed Miller yet.
If you felt nobody defended koh, then why didn't you reconsider your vote?
I didn't have any other ideas other than keeping my vote on Koh, and I just hoped for the best. Mind, I didn't think he was Town just because nobody defended him, but the thought did cross my mind.

@prog rocker, Zorchic, what do you think about each other?
I don't know what to think about prog rocker, other than this:
*gulp* Confirmed...
That seems to imply something, but I can't figure out what. I assume they're Town for the time being.

What about me switching my votes did you not like?
@Giri I see you haven't answered this question.

Vote: Zorchic

I am also going to vote you, due to you claiming that the town is weak and also the Bussing claim.

Not sure if I should be subbed out, since I'm not feeling that well recently. Having to tutor my nieces. So I haven't been able to concentrate recently.

That seems to imply something, but I can't figure out what. I assume they're Town for the time being.
Not really, I was just nervous because this is the first time I actually take part in a mafia game and not just spectate.

It sounds like you're trying to spin things around with the WINFOM and bussing
How so?
Defending yourself by saying town agreed is weak sauce.
That was a reason why I decided to unvote Agent. Also, Frozen Fennec is Town. It wasn't a sort of Mafia plan to shift my vote to KohKimura. What's the benefit of changing votes if I could keep my vote on Agent if I wanted?

Okay, everyone, I need to make this clear. I am Town. I am a Bus Driver. My power is to be able to swap two players during the Night. Any actions that would reach one player reach the other, and vice versa.

Night 1, I swapped myself and Frozen Fennec.
Night 2, I swapped myself and Giri.

Back
Top Bottom