• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Day 4
Darth is late, so in his absence I will be updating the phase.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaQh-2gGt4

Day 4: Fighting A Losing Battle

With the grim death of Professor Oak, the group was left feeling blue. Alas, there was nothing more they could do to help him.
"...that could have gone better," stated the man in the mask.
"Way to be obvious," said the girl on the roller skates, "I didn't hear you speaking up before we went after Blue."
"It was a solid thought process," grunted the man in the black uniform, "there was a real possibility that he had led us into a trap."
"Of course you would say that," said the woman wearing leaves, "he was accusing you of being an ally of Giovanni."

The man in the black uniform sighed, and sat down on a nearby protruding rock.
"Sit down," he said, "and let me tell you all a story."

Suspicious, but curious, the group sat down to listen.

The man with the scarred face stared up at the ceiling for a few moments, closed his eyes, and began.

"Years and years ago, back when Giovanni and I were just children, we were friends. Even though I lived in Alola and he lived in Kanto, his family was wealthy enough that they took trips to Alola frequently for vacation. Giovanni hated his mother. She was always busy with her job, even when they were on vacation. Neither of us realized it at the time, but she was running a criminal syndicate, the original Team Rocket. Still, whenever he came to Alola, Giovanni would spend most of his time away from his mother and we'd hang out at the Malie Garden, explore the Ruins of Abundance in an attempt to find the guardian deity, and buy junk at the Thrifty Megamart."

He paused, reflecting on those times, almost smiling.

"As we grew older, we went our separate ways. Giovanni began to show interest in his mother's syndicate, and I became a police officer, eventually becoming a member of the International Police. As a member of the International Police, I heard about the exploits of Team Rocket and its new leader, Giovanni, but I always brushed them off and requested other assignments. There were plenty of other evil organizations to combat around the world. Team Snagem and Cipher in the Orre Region, Team Dim Sun, The Go-Rock Squad...and more. I was never lacking in something to do.

One day, I was given a new assignment. A strange spatial anomaly was discovered in Alola. We had organizations researching it, including the Aether Foundation, but what complicated the issue was that a human had fallen out of the anomaly. It was the first Ultra Wormhole. As part of a multidisciplinary team, I helped study the reading of the Ultra Wormhole, and became part of a task force that would be summoned to handle any wormhole related issues. Sometimes, nothing would happen except a wormhole would appear. Other times, people would get sucked up or fall out of the wormhole. In the worst instances, ferocious and fearsome creatures would emerge from the wormholes. It would take all of our combined efforts to just send the creature back into the wormhole. We lost a lot of good people and Pokemon to those beasts..."

He paused again, somberly this time, thinking of the people he'd lost throughout the years.

"Then, one day, Team Rocket began taking over the world." he continued, "nobody knew how it began, but, one day, all of Kanto belonged to Team Rocket. The next week, Johto had fallen. Team Rocket continued to spread from there until they had taken over the entire world. Naturally, as a member of the International Police, I was among the first wave of people sent to fight against the rise of Team Rocket. We lost. Badly. Giovanni had a Pokemon that was unstoppable. Even my Dark types were powerless, despite the Pokemon being a Psychic type. My fellow officers were all killed, but Giovanni took pity on me, and let me go.

When Giovanni took over Alola, he stumbled onto the research of the Aether Foundation on the Ultra Wormholes, and was very curious. Unfortunately, he had already killed all of the senior staff members of the Aether Foundation, since they posed too much of a threat to him. That left him locked out of their encrypted files, but that was okay; he had a backup plan. When we had battled, Giovanni had had his Pokemon put a mental tracker on me, so that, no matter where I fled to, Giovanni could find me. He and his goons tracked me down to the ruins of Po Town, where I had been hiding out. They captured me. Giovanni wanted to know all about the Ultra Wormholes, and had found out from Aether's files that I had been part of the task force. First, Giovanni's Psychic Pokemon tried to force the information from my brain, but I resisted, and Giovanni realized that the information could be lost if it was forced out and my mind was broken in the process. So then they progressed to actual torture."

The gray haired man smirked sardonically.

"That's how I got all these scars. Even that didn't work, since part of my training had been to resist torture. Still Giovanni persisted. He and his goons managed to discover the whereabouts of one of the island's Trial Captains, Acerola. They dragged her into the prison in which I was kept, and began torturing her."

The man shuddered.

"Her screams haunted me, and I surrendered all of the information I knew to Giovanni and his Scientists. It's because of me that Giovanni gained the technological know-how to travel across time and space. But that wasn't the worst of it. After I had given them all of the information, and they'd created their first stable portal...they killed Acerola. Instead of letting her go. I trusted Giovanni. I took him at his word when he said that he would let her go if I cooperated. I thought he was my friend. I was a fool, and now, because of me, the entire multiverse is suffering."

The gray haired man pounded his fist into the rock, drawing blood, but he didn't seem to care.

"After that, Giovanni and his goons locked me away in the darkest dungeon they could find. I was there for months, wasting away, until my Persian tracked me down and helped me escape. I've been battling Team Rocket and trying to take back whatever I could ever since."

He looked at the assembled group.

"And that is why I am so ruthless when it comes to dealing with Giovanni and his associates."

Nobody said a word for the longest time.

The man in the mask stood up, walked over to the man in the black uniform, and put a hand on his shoulder.
The woman wearing leaves and the girl in the roller skates were crying.
"...that's quite the story," said the man in the spacesuit, while the green haired man nodded in agreement.
"Now you know," said the man in the black uniform, shrugging off the masked man's hand and standing up. He walked over to the entrance of the cave, which was still sealed off, and sat down.

One by one, the rest of the group somberly dispersed and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The blue haired man and the green haired man met up to discuss their dastardly doings for that night.

"After his rousing speech today, I'm thinking we should just kill the man in the black uniform," said the green haired man, "he's mentally unstable and out for revenge, which makes him very dangerous."
"While I agree with that sentiment, I do not believe that attacking him now is a wise idea," responded the blue haired man, "he is paranoid enough that it would likely trigger a trap and eliminate one of our Pokemon. Then, in the morning, all he would have to do to expose one of us is ask everyone to show their Pokemon."
The green haired man nodded in agreement.
"Well thought out," he admitted, "then we should probably go for a less viable target."
"I'll take care of it," said the man in the spacesuit, "I already have someone in mind."

The green haired man nodded, and went back to sleep.
The blue haired man sent out his Pokemon, who, once again, disappeared into the shadows, emerging not far from the girl in the roller skates. Her Pokemon, a Lucario, was on high alert nearby. The Lucario sensed something amiss in the nearby aura, and attempted to launch an Aura Sphere, but it passed harmlessly through the spectral dragon. Before it could get off a second attack, it was enveloped in the darkness, and immediately fainted. The ghostly dragon then turned its attention to the girl, who was still wearing her roller skates, despite being asleep. A moment later, the girl was dead.

The blue haired man smirked. Even with Giovanni dead, it seemed like there was nothing to stop him, and, what did he care if the green haired man was in charge of Team Rainbow Rocket. Soon, the entire multiverse would be completely rewritten in his own image. Let the green haired man have his fun in the here and now. He, the blue haired man, would soon have his perfect multiverse.

Felly has been killed again
Dear prog rocker,

You are Lucario.

Your mentor is Jinjo, Kalos’ Shalour City Fighting-type Gym Leader, Korrina.
N50n-icqkUWlIw4ygDt40i6BlWEdbWpXX7CF7VPXZ4SSxIqMp0X3HHBRybN_9klQPHfsAl4HjU_4UnQy4PDHm6_jqMNsV2XDXfS3dYu4Y8DScZYOfVEH-C25yx63acMg9GP4p7lPxBY

Lucario, the Fighting/Steel-type Aura Pokemon
It controls waves known as auras, which are powerful enough to pulverize huge rocks. It uses these waves to take down its prey. It can tell what people are thinking. Only Trainers who have justice in their hearts can earn this Pokémon's trust.

Successor to the Tower of Mastery and descendant of the first person to ever use Mega Evolution, Korrina spends almost all her free time training her Pokemon. She can often be found travelling around on her roller skates, all this skating has been said that her legs are powerful enough to crush even rocks. Recently she’s been focusing on training with her Lucario in the art of Mega Evolution, but it doesn’t quite have the hang of it yet...
nLFcG239I5RvGt-rHSc-RgxNheHZrKGY3evgBI5xHmzbT0XrdFuE58gTYF9f3GKNrSXiUsGEStp6h4ZYfHxj1Y6KHJxeGzdHXITMgd7GWeqoLAzvvUFNfCL__i_0E1b-j50HrmdK0qk

Because of the ability to use Mega Evolution to become stronger, under the guidance of your trainer, you are a 2x Vigilante. The purpose of a Vigilante is that they can kill another play during the night. Each night, twice during the game you can kill another player by saying Shoot: [Player] in your Role PM during the Night Phase.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out. Your Mentor will win if you do.
They were the 2x Vigilante
Their mentor was Jinjo

It is now Day 4

This phase will end in roughly 48 hours Countdown

Last edited by a moderator:
"again"

It was nice playing with y'all again! Best of luck again to the rest of you!! and thanks for letting the meme live on lmao

Also, shout out to @Jinjo and also @Pika_pika42 for mentoring me the two times I've been in this game! I know I wasn't with y'all for long, but I appreciate the advice you two gave me nevertheless and I shall keep it in mind for future Mafia games. ♥

Since Felly has died, I’m posting my reads on every other player who’s still alive.
I'm the Miller
Claims Miller—right after DawningWinds says Millers should claim. Deemed as sus behavior by some.
Dawnings claim is kinda suspicious
Questions DawningWinds’ Independent claim.
Voting an inactive doesn't really tell us much as they haven't fine much and is a shot in the dark
Says there isn’t much point to vote an inactive player. I believe there’s a typo: “Fine” should be “done”.
Surprising and most people seem towny
Expresses surprise at Giri’s lynch, as well as noting that most people seem like they’re Town.

In conclusion, I think Officer Snake is indeed a Miller, and is the most inactive of those still alive. They haven’t made enough posts for me to read them further.
I am not very active on the forums. That's my defense.
Defends himself from Zorchic’s vote by saying he is a bit inactive on the forums.
Vote: Parissong

Agreeing with Zorchic here, you really haven't supported anyone on their decisions...
Votes Parissong because Paris didn’t really support others’ decisions.
Unvote: Parrisong

Vote: Kohkimura

Sorry Paris, wrong person.
Unvotes Parissong and votes KohKimura64.
I'm thinking Koh or Snake. But I'm unsure about Snake.
Thinks that KohKimura and Officer Snake are suspicious, but isn’t very sure about Officer Snake.
Shows that he read the phase update in which KohKimura died.
Giri, I chose Koh because I had a read and he was acting very quiet.
Also, Wifom?
Tells Giri his reason for voting Koh: that he had read Koh in a certain way and because Koh was not posting much. Asks about WIFOM.
Well I don't want to overpredict their actions. We need to think carefully.
Responds to Zorchic’s defining of WIFOM by stating that they should be careful.
If we're not careful Zorchic, we could be in trouble.
Warns Zorchic that they could be in trouble if they are not careful.
Vote: Zorchic

I am also going to vote you, due to you claiming that the town is weak and also the Bussing claim.
Votes Zorchic, because of Zorchic claiming that the town is weak and bussing. The wording is a bit unclear on this one.
You mentioned the town is weak according to Jamie.
Claims that jamiebearcub said that Zorchic said the town was weak.
Unvote: Zorchic

Zorchic, I think you're a bit confused and you need to re-read
Unvotes Zorchic and thinks they are a bit confused. Recommends Zorchic reread.

In conclusion, I think Agent is Town, especially because of the way he unvoted me. He hasn’t strongly accused anyone, instead only voting based on what others are doing.
Gah, so much action right off the bat. It's difficult to just throw your vote out in the water. I guess I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone here right now

hides in trash can
Says that it’s a bit early for them to vote, because there’s a lot of action. Stays back because they’re trying to get a feel for the players.
I do not doubt Officer Snake's claim, but it seemed a little too coincidental if not outright convenient that Dawning proclaimed Miller should claim to avoid a mislynch, followed by Officer Snake claiming the same role :unsure:
Deems it strange that Officer Snake claimed Miller right after DawningWinds said Millers should claim.
Are there any other people who have not been active ever since confirmation?
Asks if there are any other inactive players besides Agent.
@Agent2583 do you have a defense? It's midday and I am not sure if you're playing the silent card or just plain unaware of the events going on here
Asks if Agent has a defense, since he didn’t post yet.
We do not know if they are inactive or simply laying low. If it is the latter, certainly, it becomes suspicious
Comments that they’re unsure if Agent is lurking or inactive. Says that if they’re lurking, then that is a bit sus.
It looks like we are all back to square one with nothing to make of and an unstirred pot :confused:
Shows confusion when Zorchic unvotes Agent.
Maybe if we asserted a topic of discussion some manner of conversation could happen
Wants people to focus on a particular topic.
I would like to vote for koh too for the same reason Zorchic said above (ie. vote on Dawn), but seeing there is no hypermajority rules to hasten the lynch, I will hold back for now.

I do not want to divert the spotlight from koh, but Agent's defense seems pretty flimsy to me.
I am inclined to think this defense is pretty weak, and conveniently piggybacks off a post Zorchic made about a possible reason why they are not posting.

Anything to contribute @Agent2583? Certainly if you're going to admit to not being active on forums but remain inactive after the admission you'd want to join the conversation
Seeing there are no hammer vote rules, pulls back from voting Koh. Says that Agent’s defense seems a bit weak. Asks if Agent has anything to add.
@Frozen Fennec sorry to see you go, but you did your due duty and took down the head honcho. Nice!
Compliments Frozen Fennec for bombing the Godfather (Tood).
I still suspect him to be honest, but I think they're a pretty benign threat for now seeing as nothing is arising out of them.

I agree with this sentiment. Either Zorchic sounds like they were wildly confused or trying to do a double take in an effort to cover up a misstep. Sus behaviour
Says that Officer Snake seems harmless for the time being. Also expresses suspicion at Zorchic voting Koh quickly but Zorchic deciding not to defend them.

In conclusion, I think there is a fair chance Parissong is Mafia. From what’s been happening in the game, the less accusatory and more thoughtful player(s) were the Mafia, so since Parissong is pulling back a little and avoiding voting, they could be scum.
which side do you pick?
Asks DawningWinds which side they’ve picked.
people voting now without most anyone talking makes me suspicious :unsure:

wheres everyone else?
Expresses suspicion that people are voting without much conversation.
I guess since we dont know which side youre on...
Vote: DawningWinds

I feel like this is gonna be a long 48 hours, especially if peeps arent talking lol
is there an amount of votes that ends the day/night thing?
Votes DawningWinds because of the uncertainty regarding their alignment. Says the Day might be long if players aren’t talking much. Asks if there’s an amount of votes that ends the phase early.
It does seem oddly specific to claim all that right away. Oddly specific as in hard to make up. But the part about [this] is unsettling. Why tell us if you arent with us? This is so much harder without facial cues aaaahhhhh
Comments that DawningWinds claiming JOAT seems “oddly specific”. Also asks why Dawning claims if they are not supporting Town.
WOO Felly!
Shows that they are happy Felly is here.
I am suspicious of Officer Snake as well. The bad part about DawningWinds being gone is that was the only one I felt relatively confident about their role. Idk anything about the rest of you, haha
Says they are suspicious of Officer Snake. Also says that they were confident about DawningWinds’ role. Doesn’t know about the other players.
When I asked them which side they hadnt decided. Technically we still don't know which side they picked. But it seems to me if they were going to pick town that wouldve been...straightforward? Basically, if they picked town I'd expect them to pick it pretty early. The longer they didnt pick, the more I'd suspect a complicated plan where they tried to help mafia.
Explains that since DawningWinds didn’t say their side, they should have picked town quickly but pick mafia a bit later.
Oh no, Felly :cry: You just got here!
Shows that they’re sad that Felly died (the first time).
I agree that being inactive here isnt necessarily suspicious. Miller claim could be coincidental, but I'd rank it as more suspicious than inactivity. I do find it interesting that Koh basically popped in just to vote, but I dont know if thats more or less suspicious than the miller claim.

Paris and Zorchic opted not to just throw out a vote on the first day, but now Zorchic is first to vote. Why today and not yesterday?

As of now, I'm leaning Koh or Snake, but I could probably be persuaded either way (or someone else even).

I'm curious about this, is it later yet?
Agrees that being inactive doesn’t necessarily indicate suspicious behavior, but follows up that Officer Snake’s Miller claim is more suspicious than being inactive. Also expresses suspicion at KohKimura.
Asks why Zorchic was so quick to vote Day 2 as opposed to Day 1.
Thinks about voting either Koh or Snake.
Asks about prog rocker’s findings.
I agree more voting/discussion helps move the game along, for that reason I'll vote

Vote: KohKimura

For now, anyway. There were 12 people at the start and only 3 votes, so maybe this is just a quiet group? I hope people start posting more
Votes Koh because voting helps the game move. Thinks that this is maybe a quiet group, and that people should post more.
Oh, I didn’t know the two posts were connected, I gotcha now
Corrects themself about prog rocker’s posts.
Nice Job Fennec! Sorry you are out too though :(

This sits funny with me, I don't know how well I can explain this, but, if you thought something was off, why not say something? Also, "Oh well" seems like weak sauce.

As for officer snake, Id have expected a counterclaim by now if someone else was the miller, so I do think they are probably telling the truth at this point.

[This] is very different from [this]. I’ve gotta agree with Fennec on this one, I’d say Zorchic and Giri are at the top of my radar for now, (mostly for jumping on the voting bandwagon so fast) but I’m not throwing out a vote this early
Comments that Frozen Fennec is out.
Asks Zorchic why he didn’t say anything if he thought something about KohKimura was off. Says that “Oh well” is “weak sauce”.
Thinks Officer Snake is telling the truth about their Miller claim.
Agrees with Fennec that Zorchic and Giri are suspicious for voting so fast.
So far, I think Giri's defenses are stronger than Zorchic. I also agree that

[Quotes Giri]

As for officer snake, I don't think their claim is enough to warrant a lynch today. They could be worth a vig shot if we still had Dawning and they sided with town, but even then it might've been too risky.

It sounds like youre trying to spin things around with the WINFOM and bussing, and defending yourself by saying town agreed is weak sauce. Coupled with the post edit from earlier, and it smells pretty scummy to me.

@prog rocker @Agent2583 @Parissong what are you three thinking?
Says that Giri’s defenses are stronger than Zorchic’s. Agrees that sharing a townie’s opinion does not clear anything.
Comments that Officer Snake is not worth a lynch, even if DawningWinds was alive to support a Vig shot.
Votes Zorchic because him trying to use “WINFOM” and bussing and defending himself with another townie’s support is weak, as well as the post edit, which seems scummy to jamie.
So you voted quickly just to start convo, then thought to defend koh while assuming koh was mafia? But decided not to because of how mafia might respond? It almost sounds like you expected mafia to defend town? This sounds like a mess. Also, You can't know nothing wouldve happened if you hadn't started it, it sounds like we wrongly started following you.

...So still that you agreed with town....Mafia can agree with town lol. Mafia wouldnt really care, would they? As long as its a mislynch. Saying it wasn't a "sort of" mafia plan sounds like a "full" mafia plan.

Its very copy paste looking, but you didn't bold the part about being town so that looks disjointed to me. As in, you wrote town and copy pasted a description. If you really are the bus driver, why swap yourself? Especially the first 2 nights? Bus Driver is usually limited, it seems (too) convenient that you are "bus driver but I can't help anymore cause I used them already". Fennec can't say anything, does anyone else have proof?

Nothing here shows me anything "new" aside from the claim (which I don’t really buy). Also, you didnt comment on the edited post. As such, my vote stands.
Says that Zorchic voting Koh but expecting mafia to defend them is messy. Also says that it seemed wrong to follow Zorchic’s wagon.
Points out that mafia can agree with town, and that mislynching is only what matters to mafia. Comments that “not sort of” kinda implies “full”.
Thinks that Zorchic’s Bus Driver claim looks copy-pasted, and that he didn’t bold town. Asks why Zorchic swapped himself the first two Nights. Asks for proof.
Finishes by saying that they do not buy the claim, and that Zorchic didn’t comment on the edited post, so they keep their vote.
I said "defending yourself by saying town agreed is weak sauce" not "town is weak sauce"
Corrects Agent by saying that using another townie as support seems weak, not town itself.
This still sounds like you knew nothing would happen if you didnt start it.

This is easy to say but harder to prove.

And This dont fit togther. If you wanted to redirect mafia kill to fennec b/c fennec was mafia, why not vote them in the thread? I also don't get why you'd swap with yourself both times as a bus driver...It sounds like saving yourself, not helping town. Which could make you an indep serial killer. Also nearby that I missed before:

At the time I didnt question it but now I think it couldve been fishing for a cop/doc to hunt.

I didn't accuse you of being limited, I said bus driver is usually limited. As in most times. Why twist my words?

No, it implies you copied a standard readout from a different mafia thread.

This still sounds like a coverup.

From a game layout perspective, I disagree. So far we've only had a bomb, commuter and a watcher (and an indep JOAT). Given there was a godfather, theres likely a miller and a cop. Bus driver sounds "safe" compared to say, cop/doc, as theres less chance for someone to counter you. But, its still not a likely role. We've fallen too far behind to just believe a claim outta nowhere day 3. @Giri can you confirm the switch night 2?
Continues accusing Zorchic and finding any way possible to frame him as Mafia.
Who do you think doesn't then?

Dangit Felly why
Asks for Snake’s opinion, as well as “why” about the mislynch.

Overall, jamie is fairly active, which is a good thing. Recently, though, they’ve been trying more and more to accuse me of being Mafia, which seems a bit scummy with their insistence. I’m not sure what side they seem like, since I read them as suspicious but Felly reads them as Town. I’m split on this one.
What does everyone think about mass claiming? We could be in a MyLo or LyLo situation right now. It would be best if everyone claimed so we might learn who to lynch better, unless anyone has any better ideas?

Since Felly has died, I’m posting my reads on every other player who’s still alive.

In conclusion, I think Officer Snake is indeed a Miller, and is the most inactive of those still alive. They haven’t made enough posts for me to read them further.

In conclusion, I think Agent is Town, especially because of the way he unvoted me. He hasn’t strongly accused anyone, instead only voting based on what others are doing.

In conclusion, I think there is a fair chance Parissong is Mafia. From what’s been happening in the game, the less accusatory and more thoughtful player(s) were the Mafia, so since Parissong is pulling back a little and avoiding voting, they could be scum.

Overall, jamie is fairly active, which is a good thing. Recently, though, they’ve been trying more and more to accuse me of being Mafia, which seems a bit scummy with their insistence. I’m not sure what side they seem like, since I read them as suspicious but Felly reads them as Town. I’m split on this one.

What does everyone think about mass claiming? We could be in a MyLo or LyLo situation right now. It would be best if everyone claimed so we might learn who to lynch better, unless anyone has any better ideas?

I do think miller claim is defense enough right now, though if we make it through today/tonight I might get more suspicious again. So I dont think I'll vote snake today, anyway.

Agent definitely seems to be just following/trying to keep up, which does fit their defense of being more active on discord than here. The responses read like a skim read answer imo.

Paris started by wanting to hold back, but did participate a bit in the middle. But lately Paris hasnt been contributing much. I don't want to lynch based on activity vs inactivity though, it was what drove us to pick koh and that turned out bad for us.

That leaves me with Zorchic. I had a gut feeling Day 2 when they started voting straight away after opting to stay quiet the first day. Theres been a lot of responses as to why but when I put them all together it gets messier rather than clearer. They also wanted to mass claim roles right after dawning claimed, and again now. Theres no cop reveal anymore, but I think we should keep the rest of our roles secret so mafia can't make a good decision on who to target. At any rate, we've got ~32 hours left to decide who to lynch, that info could help us break a tie but this early I think it just shows our hands to mafia.

Paris, Agent and Snake havent been as involved as of late, but Zorchic and Giri were at the top of Felly's watchlist as well as mine. Felly could've been offed just to alleviate some suspicion from Zorchic. I had been waiting for what other's were seeing to vote, to see if they picked up on anything I missed, but I've been persuaded into the wrong people too much. So today I think I'll start. Given my suspicion from yesterday still exists (and maybe even grew overnight),

To be honest lmao it's kinda hard to get involved so I'm just popping in and out. For a beginner type of game you all sure pull out some funky terms and whatnot. That's a reason for my inactivity.

Says that it’s a bit early for them to vote, because there’s a lot of action.

Sure did not seem that way to me. I do not know how mafia games go generally so it did not seem wise to randomly throw out a vote and prematurely brand myself a target.

Comments that they’re unsure if Agent is lurking or inactive. Says that if they’re lurking, then that is a bit sus.

Generally inactive people would be branded as suspicious.

Asks if Agent has a defense, since he didn’t post yet.

The fact that nobody batted an eye to this or to Agent is making me think all of you are in cahoots with Mafia and Agent is one. My request pretty much got swept under the rug.

Wants people to focus on a particular topic.

Since there's none in action
Compliments Frozen Fennec for bombing the Godfather (Tood).

I've no benefit to gain from bussing. As any town would do, congratulating taking down a mafia member after like, 3 Town died is logical.

Says that Officer Snake seems harmless for the time being. Also expresses suspicion at Zorchic voting Koh quickly but Zorchic deciding not to defend them.

Well everyone else was focusing on Giri giving an account here so why bother drawing suspicion to Snake when everyone is dismissing them and you're the hot topic? If I'm being perfectly honest, I am going with popular crowd opinion here and have been since the start. You say Agent is doing the same thing of voting along with the crowd yet brand them as town.

In fact, why don't I show you what I mean, since you've been ringmastering and gotten us ranks of Town down low.

Parissong, I was just reporting what you said. I was trying to be fair. You leave me no choice.

They also wanted to mass claim roles right after dawning claimed, and again now. Theres no cop reveal anymore, but I think we should keep the rest of our roles secret so mafia can't make a good decision on who to target.
We should be in a vote-right-or-lose phase. How can you be thinking about next Night when we have to get past today? If we mislynch today, we will almost certainly lose.

I really am the Town Bus Driver.
Mass claiming roles seems like the safest choice to me. You haven’t exactly offered a better alternative. The only reason I can think of as to why you’d avoid claiming a role is if you’re Mafia and want to hide yourself. That brings me to my next observation: you’re first to vote today. How interesting.

@Agent2583 @Parissong @Officer Snake Are any of you for or against mass claiming our roles?

*Sigh* Your loss, people. I play recklessly. I am not Mafia—I repeat, not Mafia.

Although I am sorry for making you guys suspect me. We’ll lose because of me. It’s sad—it really is.

If anyone wants to know, I swapped myself and Parissong last Night. I thought I would be roleblocked. I was told that the roleblock would block the mafia kill, and suspected Parissong as Mafia, so I tried to deflect a potential roleblock off me in hopes of preventing the kill. No luck. I’m beginning to think there’s either no Doctor in the game, or the Doctor is Officer Snake. Millers can get extra roles as well.

Parissong, I was just reporting what you said. I was trying to be fair. You leave me no choice.

This totally sounds like an OMGUS, which isnt a very good case this late in the game.

How can you be thinking about next Night when we have to get past today?
How can you not? Also you were talking about Mylo/Lylo situations yesterday so why is it okay yesterday but not today?

Mass claiming roles seems like the safest choice to me. You haven’t exactly offered a better alternative.
Theres no cop reveal anymore, but I think we should keep the rest of our roles secret so mafia can't make a good decision on who to target. At any rate, we've got ~32 hours left to decide who to lynch, that info could help us break a tie but this early I think it just shows our hands to mafia.
This is my alternative. If it comes down to a tie breaker it could be worth it. Right now all it could do is reveal doc (if there is one). If we claim and get you today, tonight your scum buddy would know who to hit. Right now, it only stands to benefit your scum buddy.

*Sigh* Your loss, people. I play recklessly. I am not Mafia—I repeat, not Mafia.

Although I am sorry for making you guys suspect me. We’ll lose because of me. It’s sad—it really is.
This sounds like desperation to me.

They also wanted to mass claim roles right after dawning claimed, and again now.
Really? What a lie. You’ll really do anything to make me look bad at this point, huh? That was not a request for mass claim. It was this:
Anyone else want to claim a role?
You can’t prove I was asking for mass claims.

To be honest lmao it's kinda hard to get involved so I'm just popping in and out. For a beginner type of game you all sure pull out some funky terms and whatnot. That's a reason for my inactivity.

Sure did not seem that way to me. I do not know how mafia games go generally so it did not seem wise to randomly throw out a vote and prematurely brand myself a target.

Generally inactive people would be branded as suspicious.

The fact that nobody batted an eye to this or to Agent is making me think all of you are in cahoots with Mafia and Agent is one. My request pretty much got swept under the rug.

Since there's none in action

I've no benefit to gain from bussing. As any town would do, congratulating taking down a mafia member after like, 3 Town died is logical.

Well everyone else was focusing on Giri giving an account here so why bother drawing suspicion to Snake when everyone is dismissing them and you're the hot topic? If I'm being perfectly honest, I am going with popular crowd opinion here and have been since the start. You say Agent is doing the same thing of voting along with the crowd yet brand them as town.

In fact, why don't I show you what I mean, since you've been ringmastering and gotten us ranks of Town down low.

Just to make it clear, I was posting my reads on everyone. It was not my intention to criticize anyone or point fingers at them. Yes, I thought you were suspicious, but originally I wanted to wait until after everyone claimed before voting. The reason I didn’t wait is because you people are already ganging up on an innocent Townie, and I needed to even the votes!
I wanted us to mass claim so we can lynch accurately. Why do you think I claimed? To show my innocence.

You definitely sound innocent.
Also thanks for checking claims on me just to ensure I'm all right.

Just to make it clear, I was posting my reads on everyone. It was not my intention to criticize anyone or point fingers at them. Yes, I thought you were suspicious, but originally I wanted to wait until after everyone claimed before voting. The reason I didn’t wait is because you people are already ganging up on an innocent Townie, and I needed to even the votes!
I wanted us to mass claim so we can lynch accurately. Why do you think I claimed? To show my innocence.

That's fine. I am just responding to your read, but after a lot of mislynches that were propagated from your claims, so either you have really bad reads or scum. Judging from your aptitude, I assume the latter.

You definitely sound innocent.
Also thanks for checking claims on me just to ensure I'm all right.

Lol. I'm not trying to pull OMGUS, but this sounds too conveniently placed. Any respond to any other reads, Agent? Seems like you're just affirming to everything Zorchic is saying.

@jamiebearcub what's your read on Agent?

That's fine. I am just responding to your read, but after a lot of mislynches that were propagated from your claims, so either you have really bad reads or scum. Judging from your aptitude, I assume the latter.
This is my first game. I'm not as experienced as everyone supposes. As such, I may not have good reads and may not act in reasonable ways.

Back
Top Bottom