• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Part of me finds Officer Snake's claim suspicious, although that might be due to how hasty the claim looked like, but then again, that might be because of real life reasons...

I do not doubt Officer Snake's claim, but it seemed a little too coincidental if not outright convenient that Dawning proclaimed Miller should claim to avoid a mislynch, followed by Officer Snake claiming the same role :unsure:

Night 1
Day 1 Votals
DawningWinds III - Frozen Fennec, jamiebearcub, KohKimura64

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nKVbENSKQ

Night 1: Not The Bisharpest Tool In The Crayon Box

Back in his home universe, Giovanni sat back in his arm chair, content with his progress. It had only been two months, but his plan for complete domination of the multiverse was proceeding with only a few minor hitches. This time, things would finally be different. This time, he would succeed!

Suddenly, an alarm flashed on his PC. Priority Omega. Somebody in one of the conquered universes had opened an unauthorized temporal portal!
The Rainbow Rocket Boss checked the information. Universe 711825. Hoenn. Rustboro City. Devon Corporation.

The mafioso scowled. Now that could be a major problem if not squashed immediately. He called his associates over a secure connection.
"We have a problem," he said, "meet me at the Devon Corporation in Universe 711825."

Giovanni calibrated the portal generator for the specific location and reality, and opened up a portal.

Devon President Courtney was sitting at her desk in the ornate office at the top of the Devon Corporation Building. Suddenly, she heard the unmistakable howl of a temporal portal being opened.
The wormhole appeared at the far end of the room. Courtney was not unduly concerned. Occasionally, the Boss would make surprise calls to ensure that his Admins were behaving themselves. Her concern notched up significantly when Giovanni himself stepped through the temporal passageway and more portals opened up, revealing his associates.
"Leader," said the purple haired Admin, approaching the Team RR Boss reverently, "your arrival is unanticipated."
Giovanni glared at her, and she flinched.
"Where is it?" he demanded.
"Where is what?" she asked, completely confused.
"Don't you dare lie to me!" snarled Giovanni, causing Courtney to shrink back into a corner of the room.
"I-I'm not," she proclaimed, "I have no idea what you're talking about!"
The Rocket Boss sighed.
"Have it your way," he said, and tossed his Master Ball.
Instantly, a Mewtwo appeared.
Courtney's eyes widened in terror as the powerful Psychic Pokemon's eyes glowed a blue. Mewtwo instantly breached her mental barriers, and all her thoughts were laid bare.
After a few moments of probing, Mewtwo turned to Giovanni and shook his head.
"What you seek is not here," the Pokemon said.
"Then where is it?!" demanded Giovanni, pounding a fist into the wall, "find it!"

Mewtwo's eyes glowed again, and he didn't respond for several agonizing minutes.
"There is a hidden basement," he said, "I am sensing a lifeform in there."
He focused for a few more moments.
"Unfortunately, with the temporal portal disrupting the time/space continuum, I dare not Teleport there." he said.

Giovanni and his allies rushed from the office, following the Psychic Pokemon, leaving Courtney crying in the corner of her office.

Blue Oak returned to his home universe, but he did not return empty handed. Several strong Pokemon Trainers emerged behind him. All with one purpose in mind. Defeat Giovanni and topple Team Rainbow Rocket once and for all! Whether they were motivated by anger, grief, or even just plain boredom, all of these stalwart Trainers had suffered at the hands of Team Rainbow Rocket and had leapt at the opportunity that Blue had offered them.
While he could have tried to recruit more allies, Blue realized that time was short. Opening the portal would have triggered an alert to Giovanni, and, due to being unfamiliar with how the temporal mechanics of the portal worked, Blue could not guarantee that he could return to exactly when he left.
The last thing he needed was to get ambushed by Giovanni and his partners as soon as he returned. Or for them to destroy the portal before he could return.

Joseph Stone greeted Blue warmly, even though it had only been a few moments since he'd left.
"Glad to see you back," said the ex-President, "I wasn't going to rest easy until you returned."
"Yeah," replied Blue, "the same thing occurred to me, too."
"I see you brought some friends," Joseph said, looking at the assembled Trainers.
"I'll introduce you all later," said Oak, hurriedly, "right now, we should focus on getting out of here as quickly as possible."
"Agreed," said Stone, "lets--"

Before he could finish that thought, the secret entryway was frozen solid and shattered.
A gray dragon with icy looking wings appeared where the bookcase had been moments before.
"Well, well, well," called out a voice, as chilling as the ice generated by the dragon, "what do we have here?"
Another Pokemon emerged from the shadows, right underneath the portal generator, and engulfed it.
"That technology is illegal," stated another voice, semi-robotically, "incomplete beings such as yourselves should not be meddling with things beyond your comprehension."

As Giovanni and his partners descended into the secret cave, the Rocket Boss was actually, begrudgingly, impressed.
The first partner was a green haired man in black robes. One of his eyes was missing and had been replaced with a robotic implant that glowed sinisterly. He carried a walking stick with the rainbow R logo towards the top.
The second partner was a blue haired man in a gray vest and a black outfit that almost looked like a spacesuit. His vest had a rainbow R on the upper left side.

"I see that, on top of discovering the technology to travel between universes, you've also managed to gather quite the resistance," he said.
"That's right, old man!" said Blue, who was the first to recover from the shock of their adversaries' sudden arrival, "and you've saved us the time of tracking you down ourselves!"
"My, my, my," sighed the Rocket Boss, shaking his head, "such confidence. Do you really think that you'll be able to stop us with this ragtag group of nobodies that you've managed to assemble? Defeating you will be a simple task."
Giovanni reached out a hand and opened his mouth to issue a command to Mewtwo, but one of his associates put a hand on his shoulder.
Inwardly, Giovanni fumed at the man's insolence and awaited the day he could be disposed of.
"Hold on a second, Giovanni," said the one-eyed man, "it's been a while since we've had any form of challenge at all. I'm getting bored, so why don't we give them a sporting shot?"
"That is illogical," said the second ally, "we do not want to put our plans in jeopardy. We have the upper hand now. We should use it to our advantage and strike them down immediately."
"Nonsense!" scoffed the other ally, waving his walking stick, "these fools don't stand a chance against us in combat, we have nothing to fear from them! Giovanni certainly isn't afraid of this miserable group, right boss?"
The man smirked ever so slightly at his own cleverness. Now, if Giovanni were to refuse his request, it would be tantamount to admitting weakness.
Well aware of the fact that he was being goaded, Giovanni sighed.
"As you wish," he said, "but under one condition."
"What's that?"
Giovanni turned to his Pokemon.
"Mewtwo, erase their most recent memories!"

Immediately, the Psychic Pokemon's eyes glowed red. Blue and his allies slumped over, unable to resist the powerful Pokemon's mental assault.
"What did you do that for?!" demanded the man with the glowing eye.
"They'll still get a fair shot," replied the Rocket Boss, "but this way, we will not lose our advantage."
"An admirable compromise," said the second ally, "though I would have preferred to destroy them immediately."
"Patience, my friend," said the green haired man, smiling wickedly "this will be a lot more fun."
"Fun is illogical," said the blue haired man.
Giovanni sighed inwardly.
This was going to be one of those days, wasn't it?

Blue awoke. All around him other people were waking up, too. He had a terrible headache. The last thing he remembered was that he was going to recruit allies to fight Giovanni. Everything after that was vague and fuzzy. As he slowly sat up, a dreadful memory broke through. Giovanni. He was here! But where? ...and why couldn't he remember who Giovanni's allies were...or who his own allies were.
It was all so very confusing, and, looking around, it seemed like everyone else was just as confused as he was.

Asking around, it appeared that they all had similar stories, and all were certain that Giovanni and his allies were among them, but nobody could remember who they were.
"What the heck happened?" wondered Professor Oak.

It didn't take long for the group to start accusing each other and turning on one another.
"I say you're our enemy," said a woman wearing an outfit made from leaves."
"...I am not," countered a masked man in blue and white robes.

An athletic girl with blonde hair roller skated around a chubby boy wearing sunglasses and a sports uniform.
"Hey, cut that out!" the boy shouted.
"Make me!" said the girl, sticking her tongue out.

All around him, scuffles were beginning to break out. What's worse, Blue couldn't even tell who his were his allies, and who were his enemies. Every time he tried to remember, a sharp bolt of pain seared across his forehead.
However, he did notice something very suspicious. While most of the other people were arguing with each other, one person sat alone on a ledge, looking down at everyone else. A slightly vampiric looking individual, he was wearing white robes with black trimming. He was muttering to himself, taking notes as he observed the chaos.
"Hmmmmm...well, do I want to bet on Giovanni or do I want to bet on his adversaries?"
He counted a sheaf of money as he pondered.

"You there!" shouted Blue, his voice rising above the din of the others' arguments, "what are you doing?"
Everyone stopped their bickering and started at the man in the white robes.
He glanced at them, mild amusement in his eyes.
"Don't mind me," he said, waving away their concern, "I'm just deciding on how much to wager on this little squabble."
"You're gambling on our lives?" said a man in a purple headband and wearing a purple and red scarf, "that's cold."
"If he's betting on this battle, it means he knows who's who," deduced a brown haired girl in a school uniform with a pink ribbon in her hair, "that would make him the enemy."

The others agreed, which made the man in white robes nervous.
"Now hold on," he said, waving his arms, "I'm just as ignorant as all of you. I was just looking to have a little fun. That's all."
Nobody believed him.
He sighed and took out a Pokeball.
"Very well, you leave me no choice."

The man in the white robe sent out his Bisharp.
"I don't want to do this," he said, hesitantly.
"A Dark and Steel type?" sneered the girl on the roller skates, "lame! I can take care of this!"
She sent out a Lucario.

"Bisharp, use Sucker Punch!" shouted the man in the white robes.

The pointy Pokemon took priority and punched the Lucario in the gut. Though the lupine Pokemon was slightly winded, the attack was barely effective.
"Our turn!" declared the girl on the skates, "Lucario, Aura Sphere!"

The Lucario charged up its aura and launched an attack at the Dark type Pokemon.
"Dodge it!" shouted the man in the robes, but it was no use. No matter where the Bisharp ran to, the attack followed her around until it connected.
Bisharp was blasted backwards by the force of the attack, and slammed into the cave wall, she collapsed, unable to battle any more.

"Now, now," said the man in white robes, as the group advanced on him, "let's not get hasty. You won, so I'm no longer a threat. Don't mind me. Just carry on as if I wasn't here."
"...sorry," said a gray haired man in a black uniform, "I cannot do that."
Immediately, the gray haired man snapped the other man's neck.
As he turned to face the other people, who were aghast at his actions, the dim light of the cave illuminated the scars on his face.
"Team Rainbow Rocket will pay for what they've done," he said, "no matter what."

DawningWinds has been lynched
DarthWolf said:
Dear DawningWinds,

You are Bisharp.

Your mentor is FinalArcadia, Unova’s Pokemon League Dark-type Elite Four Member, Grimsley.
JG4HztS_RRNoCNp2Z_cWZ_r70fTiCVOyuIScJ7IEKZnvOKr1cEnl40xZUqoWKBPUuj3IIfPzSW8E_zY-ld-LA6VcLEW0unrVXqBAd_u0WxOWAiHed0aMedIFHZASS1hmneO1QphHwXQ

Bisharp, the Sword Blade Pokemon
It leads a group of Pawniard. Bisharp doesn't even change its expression when it deals the finishing blow to an opponent. No matter how strong the Bisharp, it's said that if the blade on its head is chipped, it will retire from its position as the boss.
A former member of a wealthy family that later fell into ruin, Grimsley ended up becoming addicted to gambling as a means to get his lost wealth back. A strong believer of results & skill over blind luck, he is often looking at new tactics to improve himself in both battle and while gambling, even if these tactics are underhanded or considered unfair, as long as he wins, what does it matter how he does it. Grimsley has recently discovered something rather interesting and he’s willing to be a lot of money on who the victor is, even if he needs to interfere to get that victory...
IsgKX1tljVrVAk8jbUljznm8MmYYFDPGbMxmcqOqXFLUxhfVe9fVR29aXonaOUnLPP2VTO-S6i5oWnfZgT0kAnSsJnwJ58G3OqsuL5U9Ukbj9bdCd8mM1woeMW5eHaUhWpJ1eI4YeGw

Because of your dirty tactics and unpredictability learnt from your trainer, under the guidance of your trainer, you are a Frontrunner & Jack of all Trades (aka JOAT). The purpose of a Frontrunner is that they pick a team (Town or Mafia) that they think will win on the first day, while a Jack of all Trades has several powers they can use only a limited number of times. Your JOAT powers are: 1x Cop, 1x Vigilante & 1x Doctor. A Cop can discover a player’s alignment, a Vigilante can kill another player, while a Doctor can prevent a player from dying at night. Each night you can use a power once by saying Cop Check: [Player] or Shoot: [Player] or Heal: [Player] for each role respectively in your Role PM during the Night Phase.

You are a Gambler (Independent) and win if the team that you pick wins. Your Mentor will win if you do.

They were the Frontrunner & Jack of all Trades (aka JOAT)
Their mentor was FinalArcadia

It is now Night 1

This phase will end in 24 hours Countdown

As a quick summary, Nights are the phases in mafia where players with an active role can use their powers. In order to use any power, please submit your action in your role pm, in the format stated in said pm. Mentors cannot submit the action for the player, only do suggestions.
Unlike some other mafia sites, you are still allowed to talk in this thread during any night phases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1 Votals

Officer Snake I - Zorchic

It is now Night 1

As a quick summary, Nights are the phases in mafia where players with an active role can use their powers. In order to use any power, please submit your action in your role pm, in the format stated in said pm. Mentors cannot submit the action for the player, only do suggestions.
Unlike some other mafia sites, you are still allowed to talk in this thread during any night phases.
When did I put a vote on Officer Snake? As far as I know, everyone who did unvoted afterward. I think that was a mistake? Thanks.

I'm the Miller

I do not doubt Officer Snake's claim, but it seemed a little too coincidental if not outright convenient that Dawning proclaimed Miller should claim to avoid a mislynch, followed by Officer Snake claiming the same role :unsure:

I am suspicious of Officer Snake as well. The bad part about DawningWinds being gone is that was the only one I felt relatively confident about their role. Idk anything about the rest of you, haha

Then why did you vote them if you were so sure they weren't lying?
When I asked them which side they hadnt decided. Technically we still don't know which side they picked. But it seems to me if they were going to pick town that wouldve been...straightforward? Basically, if they picked town I'd expect them to pick it pretty early. The longer they didnt pick, the more I'd suspect a complicated plan where they tried to help mafia.

Sincerely, the ones I'm most suspicious of are Officer Snake and KohKimura. The first one due to the hasty miller claim, and the other mostly because his only post in the game so far is the vote on DawningWinds.

Hey guys, I want to let everyone know in case it wasn't made clear, you can submit a Night Action if you have one and decide to change it before the night ends, it's only locked into place the moment the phase ends, similar to votes. So you don't have to worry if you change your mind.

Day 1 Votals

It is now Night 1

You still have Cool_Username in your pings too. Just thought I'd let ya know so they don't get a buncha pings from this, haha.

Back
Top Bottom