1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. Updated #2: The forums are going to be down Tomorrow (23rd of January) in the morning (JST) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

Notice: Mentor Program + Contact List

Discussion in 'The War Room (Mafia Games)' started by Magnificent Entertainer, May 22, 2017.

1. Magnificent Entertainer

Magnificent Entertainer Multimedia Executive Bulbacast Host

Blog Posts:
    Hello there everyone! It is I, your resident mad scientist and punster, Maniacal Engineer.
    Per the feedback that The War Room staff has received in the Round Table, we have decided to start up the mentoring program once more.
    To that end, I was selected to spearhead that campaign, given the copious amount of free time I have now that I am retired from playing mafia games.
    I already have several ideas that I feel are potentially worth exploring or implementing, but before we can get into any of that, we do need to determine how many people are interested in this program.
    This is part of an overall initiative to make The War Room friendlier toward new players.

To accomplish this goal, there are two things that will start to happen immediately.
    1. This thread will act as a signup for both mentors and students, as well as a location where War Room players can introduce themselves to each other. This thread will also replace the War Room Players Contact List, and so will also contain the list of contact information for all of TWR users who have provided said information already. We do request, however, that before you signup as a mentor, or before you try to host a mentor game, that you participate in at least one Mafia game on Bulbagarden. Our particular community and playstyle is different from other communities, and we want to make sure our students are taught relevant information that will help them here.
    2. The War Room staff, with the help of a few volunteers, will begin rewriting the Playing & Hosting Guides into a simpler and less technical document, for the ease of newer players. Other guides and "lessons" may be published during the course of this project.

For continued discussion of the Mentoring Program, as well as ideas or suggestions regarding said program, please either continue to use The Round Table thread or contact me on either Bulbagarden or Discord. I check both regularly. Any and all feedback is welcome and will be taken into consideration. We, literally, cannot do this without you, so I thank you all in advance.

AussieEevee
    Timezone: GMT+8
    Discord: AussieEevee#3149
    Bulbagarden IRC: heroicpooch

avananemos

Timezone: GMT-8/GMT-7 (depends on DST)
    Discord: avananemos#7986

Calvin ッ
    Timezone: GMT
    Discord: Calvin#7767
    QT: -Equinox-

CheffOfGames
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Discord: CheffOfGames#7878

CrackFox
    QT: crackfox91

DarthWolf
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Discord: DarthWolf#3192

Doctor Floptopus
    Skype: Flipgbh (message her here before trying to contact her there)
    Discord: Flipgbh#0781
    QT: Flipgbh

Dragel
    Timezone: GMT-6

DrumBeats
    Timezone: GMT-4
    Skype: wrdrumbeats (message him here before trying to contact him there)
    QT: DrumBeats

Elementar
    Timezone: GMT +10 (+11 with DST)
    QT: Elementar

Elieson
    Timezone: GMT-5
    Discord: Elieson#4395

Feenie
    QT: Momoka

FinalArcadia
    QT: FinalArcadia

Froakie
    QT: croag

frozen.palisades
    Skype name: those-stars-in-your-eyes
    QT: Theobroma

Hachidori
    Timezone: GMT-8
    QT: Hachidori

harryheart
    QT: harryheart

HumanDawn
    QT: human

jackatlasred
    Timezone: GMT+7
    QT: jackatlasred

jda95
    Timezone: GMT+10
    QT: jda95

jdthebud
    Timezone: GMT-8 (GMT-7 during Daylight Savings Time)
    Discord: jdthebud#2509

Jin Kirigiri
    Timezone: GMT+8
    Discord: The Force of Nature#0082
    QuickTopic: The Force of Nature

jokool
    QT: jokool

Jolty Febe
    QT: jfpe07

longhair75
    QT: LH75

lovandra
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Discord: lovandra#5716

Maniacal Engineer
    QT: Maniacal Engineer
    Discord: Maniacal Engineer#9205

mariowie
    QT: mariowie

Master Mew
    QT: Master Mew

Max1996
    Discord: Max1996#2744

MegaPod
    QT: MegaPod
    Discord: MegaPod#8371

Midorikawa
    QT: Midorikawa

Mijzelffan
    QT: Mijzelffan

Mintaka
    Timezone: GMT+9
    QT: Mintaka

Neonsands
    Timezone: GMT+4
    QT: Neonsands

Paperhorse
    QT: Paperhorse

Pariah
    QT: sourcandy101

Pika_pika42
    Time Zone: GMT + 5:30
    Discord: Pika_pika42#0176

Pikochu
    Discord: Pikochu#5612
    QT: Pikochu

Pinball Wizard
    QT: Pinball

PkmSilver
    Timezone: GMT-7

Pokemaster97
    QT: Pokemaster97

-Polaris-
    QT: -Polaris-

Setra

Skullcrow
    QT: BenPoras

Slife
    Discord: Slife#9336
    QT: Slife

SoaringDylan
    Timezone: +1 (CEST)
    Discord: Soaringdylan#0380

Soulmaster
    QT: Soulmaster

Strike2610
    Discord: Strike2610#3843

SwordMaster♪
    Discord: Neon Strike Kitty#7107

Sword Master
    QT: Sword Master

Sunsette
    QT: Nytie

TheCapsFan
    Timezone: GMT-4
    QT: TheCapsFan
    Discord: TheCapsFan#3770

the OLDEN one
    Discord: returnofMCH#0261
    QT: returnofMCH

wry_hermes
    QT: hawkataine

Zexy
    Timezone: GMT+3 (+2 when not in DST)
    Discord: Zexy#0928
    QT: Zexy
    1. @Maniacal Engineer (playing and hosting)
    2. @Soulmaster (player and host)
    3. @Zexy - Town Play (as a player), Hosting Maintenance and Setup Design (as a host)
    4. @Elieson (playing and hosting)
    5. @Midorikawa (playing and hosting)
    6. @SoaringDylan - Mafia Play (as player), Setup design, Creating custom roles, Hosting maintenance (as host)
    7 @Doctor Floptopus (hosting)
    8. @Elementar (player and host)
    9. @the OLDEN one (role PM writing and formatting)
    10. @Slife (player)
    11. @Pikochu (player and host)
    1. @AussieEevee (player and hosting)
    2. @Maniacal Engineer (playing and hosting)
    3. @Zexy - Mafia Play (as a player), Flavor Text (as a host)
    4. @SwordMaster♪ (playing and hosting)
    5 @DarthWolf (playing and hosting)
    6 @SoaringDylan - Town Play (as player), Flavor Text (as host)
    7 @Lone_Garurumon (player and host)
    8 @CheffOfGames (player and host)
    9 @Doctor Floptopus (player)
    10. @the OLDEN one (player and host)
    11. @Rainbow Cloud (player and host)
    12. @Elementar (player and host)
    13. @swarla (player)
    14. @Pikochu (player and host)
    15. @Pika_pika42 (player)

If you would like to join The War Room's Discord server, please contact one of the section moderators.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  2. AussieEevee

AussieEevee Registered User

Blog Posts:
    I'll sign up as a student.

Also, Yahoo Messenger closed down last year. Might as well remove that contact info.

3. Magnificent Entertainer

Blog Posts:
    As a fun little tidbit, you can write up a little bio as way of introduction, such as the following:
    [​IMG]
    Maniacal Engineer
    Howdy folks, I'm Maniacal Engineer, the resident mad scientist and punster. I've been a member of BMGf for two and a half years now, and I've spent most of that time in F&G so much so, apparently, that I was made Section Head after Enzap got promoted to admin. Lately though I've been poking around and causing trouble in the General Pokémon Discussion, Video Games and Technology, and Entertainment, Inc. sections. I'm officially retired from playing mafia games, but I'll occasionally return to the battlefield if a game catches my eye. I graduated college with a degree in mechanical engineering and currently work for a company that manufactures industrial robots in the Chicago area. I'm a big sci-fi geek and enjoy shows like Star Trek and Doctor Who and reading the Isaac Asimov novels. I'm interested in automation and robotics, and occasionally dabble in a little crackpot theory crafting on the side. Anyway, I'm open for chatting whether it's regarding questions about the section or just shooting the breeze. Feel free to PM or VM me, I don't usually bite.

Due to my massive ego and having a head full of hot air, I am The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.

Willing to mentor for playing: Yes
    Mentoring Skills: Best at being mafia and blending in with town. Good at misdirection. Reluctantly served as town leader before. Best at softclaiming.
    Playstyle: usually use a fatalistic playstyle wherein I always assume that I will die early. This means I try to accomplish as much as I can in as little time as possible, and, if I'm town, I try to leave behind as much information as I can, but if I'm mafia, I try to leave posts that provide misdirection.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my play: Yes
    Alignment: town
    Goals:
    1. Improving my information analysis: most recently, in Pretend You're Xyzzy Mafia, I had information at my disposal that should have nailed Ereshkigal, but I didn't fully comprehend that until after I was dead. I'd like to improve my informational analysis skills so that I can make effective decisions, both as town and mafia, as efficiently as possible.
    2. Improving my town play: since I randed scum so often early on in my mafia career, I got much better at playing as mafia than as town. I'd like to be as effective as town as I am capable of being as mafia.
    Willing to mentor for hosting: Yes
    Mentoring Skills: Flavor text writing.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my hosting: Yes
    Goals:
    1. Be able to create a setup from scratch that is fairly balanced.
    2. Be able to mentor others on setup and game balance.

Notable games:
    Town: Christmas Mafia, Periodic Table Mafia, Pokemon Generation One Mafia, Pretend You're Xyzzy Mafia, Super War Room Mafia Mafia
    Mafia: Build-It!, Gameshow Mafia, I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia, The 100 Mafia
    Independent: Doctor Floptopus's Totally Bastard UK Politics Mafia-Style Game

Hosted games:
    Chaos Mafia II, Fruit Bowl Mafia, Holiday Mafia (2016), It’s All About ME Mafia, Masters of the Whoniverse, Random Messages Mafia 2, Sockpuppet Mafia 2016, US Presidents Mafia I, Fruit Bowl Mafia II

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Pika_pika42 and Zexy like this.
  4. SwordMaster♪

SwordMaster♪ There's no reason to panic.

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    SwordMaster♪
    Hiyah! I'm SwordMaster♪, not to be confused with Sword Master who's a different person. You might find his bio later in this thread if he posts.
    Anyways, I'm a 19 year old student from Iceland, hopefully studying programming (as of this post I haven't been accepted to uni yet).
    I joined Bulbagarden on a whim a few months ago and decided to stick around because I hit it off with the mafia community. You can find me on Discord as I don't use the forums that much.
    I'm a big fan of the Ace Attorney, Fate and Zelda franchises, and a bit of a former Pokemon and Fire Emblem fan (my relationship with those series is complicated).
    I love cats and dragons and tend to be considered a bit of a pyromaniac by my friends.
    My mafia style is generally just to try to contribute as much as I can, which tends to not be as much as everyone else, which basically means the mafia doesn't kill me and town doesn't lynch me. Due to this, my favorite role is Survivor, as I make it to the end as part of the losing team all too often.

Willing to mentor for playing: No. I have nothing I can teach.
    Playstyle: I treat each setup and its players like a puzzle, trying to sort through to find the lies and inconsistencies beneath. Because I don't think I'm subtle enough, I don't softclaim unless I want people to pick up on my role from the very start.
    Looking for mentor to improve my play: Yes
    Alignment: All
    Goals: Improve my ability to read other players, keep my cool under pressure (on the inside, I can already fake the outside) and improve my motivation to get things done.
    Willing to mentor for hosting: No, I have way too little experience with it.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my hosting: Yes.
    Goals: Getting myself motivated to finish a setup for once. Also setup balance.

Notable games:

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Sword Master and Zexy like this.
  5. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    I would like to sign up as a student. I would love to improve myself. I would also like to volunteer and help in rewriting the hosting guide.

6. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    I'm signing up as a mentor for Town Play (as a player), Hosting Maintenance and Setup Design (as a host), at least for now I'm only sticking to these. I don't think I'd be too good of a mentor for Mafia Play as a player or Flavor Text for hosting.

7. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    Wait, you can also enroll for a hosting program, I also want to be part of that as a student.

8. Magnificent Entertainer

Blog Posts:
    Right now, we're not entirely sure, this is why the bios, or at least students having specific goals in mind, is important. It gives us a direction to proceed in.

That said, the general idea is to have mentors for both playing and hosting mafia games.

SoaringDylan and Zexy like this.
  9. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    For hosting, I would like help in creating & balancing roles as well as FT.
    For playing, both Town and Mafia (and indep:p) help would be nice. Not really sure if there is anything in particular that I want to improve, just general play on all aspects

Zexy and Magnificent Entertainer like this.
  10. Zexy

Zexy Fire Chicken

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]
    Zexy
    Have no fear, Zexy is here! I've been a Fun and Games regular since early 2013 and started playing mafia games in the winter holidays of 2013. I loved the game right away, and by now I've played in several mafia sites, yet The War Room will always be my home. I'm 21 years old, university student (naval architecture and marine engineering studies), from Greece. Other hobbies include music (including playing the piano), anime, video games (particularly Pokemon GO). Feel free to send me a public or private message.

I am trying to be friendly and down-to-earth at all times, but end up being killed off the games quickly. As such I prefer a more fatalistic playstyle in which I am trying to figure as many alignments as possible quicky. My favourite role is Cop.

As of December 6th, 2017 however, I've retired from playing or hosting for the forseeable future, only reserving that for very special occasions.

Willing to mentor for playing: Not anymore
    Mentoring Skills: Best at being town, leading people through outside communication and solving claim games.
    Playstyle:
    • Early on: Tend to softclaim my role early on as I believe that it can make me more trustworthy later on (even though the strategy has lost some of its power as I used it several times to look good as mafia). Dislike early Day 1 joke voting.
    • Midgame: Like to analyze the claims and figure which ones would make sense in every particular game, what's the best course of action at night to confirm players quickly yet efficiently. Going through every post in the game and quoting everything I feel like I should reply to, being quite open with my thoughts on the game as I think most thoughts, even if they seem minor, are useful to share. Faking the above when non-town and try to think of how I would react if town. Rarely pull off gambits of lying to players as town when I have some specific goal to achieve in mind.
    • In danger: Always claim in whatever way applicable, because I believe not doing so is always a suboptimal move.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my play: No. I originally did but have retired since December 2017.
    Mentoring Skills: Best at design and balance of complicated setups. Can help with hosting basics and maintenance as well, of course.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my hosting: No, for same reasons as above.

Notable games:
    Town: Birth By Sleep, Futurama Mafia, Breaking Bad Mafia, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine The Mafia, Back to Basics Mafia, Twitchplayspokemon Mafia, Masters of the Whoniverse, Murder, She Wrote, Monty Python Mafia, Paragon: Rise of New World Order, True Lust: Intergalactic Battle of the Ships, US Presidents Mafia I, AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia, Star Wars Mafia (2017) and my Mafia Championship 2016 game.
    Mafia: Fairy Mafia, Ace Attorney: Duel Destinies Mafia, One Piece: Alabasta Mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (2016), Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus, Artemis Fowl Mafia
    Independent: Fruit Bowl Mafia 2, U-Pick Mafia, Ocarina of Time Mafia

Hosted games:
    ABCs Mafia, AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza, Baccano! Mafia, Chess Mafia, Corrupt?! Mafia, Greek Mythology Mafia, Holiday Mafia (2016), In-Thread Attacks Mafia, It’s All About ME Mafia, Little Town of Salem, ME VS WE Mafia, Murder, She Wrote 3, Murder, She Wrote: Everyone is Scum Edition, Pokemon GO Mafia, Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia, Pokemon Sun/Moon Postgame Mafia, Pretend You're Xyzzy Mafia, Random Messages Mafia, Random Messages Mafia 2, Shop Mafia, Sockpuppet Mafia (2016), Survival Game, tvtropes mafia, TWR Season '16 Mafia, TWR Season '17 Mafia, Video Games Mafia, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Mafia, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V: Xyz Dimension Mafia, You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia, Zexy Games Mafia, Zexy Games Mafia II, Zexy Games Mafia III
    Games whose setup design I've helped with:
    Super Smash Bros. Mafia (2016), Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Mafia, Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Survive The Hunter Exam!, Fire Emblem Fates Mafia
    The ones I consider most notable in my hosting career are the Random Messages, Zexy Games series and TWR Season series, which are my hosted Bulbagarden Mafia Universe games.

Full spreadsheet:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Pika_pika42 and Max1996 like this.
  11. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    @Zexy don't copy your old info, you aren't 19 anymore are you now?

Zexy likes this.
  12. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    Besides FT, Zexy seems like a great host for me for hosting.

Zexy likes this.
  13. Magnificent Entertainer

Blog Posts:
    Oddly enough, seems like he and I strike a good balance.

SoaringDylan, Zexy and DarthWolf like this.
  14. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Notification King 1111

Blog Posts:
    I signed up as a mentor already but I'll post a little something saying I will anyways.

I am someone willing to mentor both players and hosts, more so with hosting though. I'm a long time host and player, both Mafia and Non-Mafia games. I'm competent with just about any aspect of hosting, except flavor text. Also very glad to help with Non-Mafia games, had tons of experience with those. Basically let me know what you want, and I can probably provide.

15. Elieson

Elieson Actually a Parent! WA0H!

Blog Posts:
    As if I'm not going to show my face around this thread. You knew it was coming.

[​IMG]

Elieson
    As if my name didn't already precede itself, and exist before this sentence, I'm Elieson, dad, mafia player, game host and gentleman extraordinaire. You'll often find me playing games casually, but being extremely vocal in the games you find me in. My name is a typo of a famous religious term, Kyrie Eleison, meaning to have mercy. You'll find that my playstyle matches the typo, as I'm anything but merciful. I have a tendency to post a lot and get right to the point, with spreadsheets, big numbers, bigger explanations and sometimes the biggest plays that cause even opponents to throw in the towel. I've been participating in Mafia games on several sites (Bulbagarden and Serenes Forest being my two most active mafia sites) for about 9 years, and after being once married to a psychologist, have come up with ways to figure out how players work based not only on what they say but how they say it. Don't forget the comedy though, as at its core, mafia is a game about fun.

I'm probably most recognized for my town play debut play in Masters of the Whoniverse, in which I joined as a newbie to the site and coordinated the town win from pretty much the beginning of the game, only to inevitably die but have my notes net the town win anyway. Additionally, my time in Christmas Mafia soon thereafter was both notable and exciting, where as a Mason, I led the town from start to finish in a sweep that goes down in the ages (RIP Maniacal Engineer, your sacrifice was the beacon of hope that kickstarted mafia's demise).

When it comes to responsibility and reliability, you can count on me putting the ad in both Dad and Admin, because with years and years of experience with both, I'm not about to let my reputation nor my family down. That, and I'm a real life single-father of two, from Texas US. Mafia is like a puzzle, and I love solving puzzles, and my only hope is to better the mafia community as a whole. After joining Bulbagarden a little over a year ago, ask anyone, mods included; even if we've had our differences, I've made a strong impact on the community as a whole and always done my best to push it and its players to be their best.

Due to my big mouth and even bigger plays that win both games and the hearts of allies and friends alike, I'm at my best when I'm a Mason.

Willing to mentor for playing: Absolutely
    • Mentoring Skills: Aspiring and self-declared fabulous town player, with preferences to OC setups, and astute at ascertaining threats via knowledge and game balance experience regardless of faction. If you want to know what a game probably has and how to get info without looking bad while doing so, I can help.
    • Playstyle:
      • Town: Loud, aggressive and always in the spotlight. As a player in a game, you have a limited time to use your word and your vote to make an impact, and in order to effectively get others to do the same, sometimes pushes are needed. I would gladly make myself look bad temporarily and do something ridiculous in order to generate relevant game-related conversation and make sure that the game has a good reason to begin moving forward. Often, it's little things like this that help give people the push they need to focus, and if you're lucky, you can catch somebody in a slip, giving you the early lead, which is never a bad thing. If you want to be brave and push yourself to the top, and kickstart games from the word GO, I can definitely help you learn how.
      • Non-town: Blending in is key, and it's incredibly easy to go unnoticed if you're not posting. Process of Elimination draws you down in the end, though, so being vocal and knowing how games work can let you make brave and bold assumptions about the game itself that can slate you safety in broad daylight. With a solid understanding of game balance, you can take the knowledge you know and learn, and apply it to make claims that can save your skin, and also blend in with effective "scum bussing" that can be nearly impossible to differentiate as not town. I'm not the best at being anti-town, but I understand the core basics of it, and if you're part of a team, how to help keep your team active enough to gently persuade the masses, if not simply blend in with confidence.

Willing to mentor for hosting: Most Definitely
    • Mentoring Skills: Game balance expertise, spreadsheet organization and action management with nearly a decade of experience in the art, all with timely posting and rule-enforcement responsibilities of a host. Flavor comes as a secondary, as a game is most fun when the players need not think about how the game works and can focus on how they and their fellow players work. You as a host should be noticed only by name and not by need, and I have years under my belt that can help you learn how.

Notable games:
    Hosted games:

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  16. DarthWolf

DarthWolf Sith Puppy

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

(Thank you @Pika_pika42 for this quote)

DarthWolf
    So... You want to hear a story, eh? One about a Kingmaker and a Betrayer? Haha, have I got a story for you! Me!

Hi I'm DarthWolf, formerly known as DarthWolf13.
    I am a huge Star Wars fan and my favorite pokémon are Mewtwo and Lucario.
    I have never been on a forum, until I joind TWR in december of 2016. I love the game One Night Ultimate Werewolf, so when I was told about forums having Mafia Games I got pointed in this direction. This is all thanks to @SoaringDylan, an IRL friend of mine, just like @CheffOfGames and @Strike2610. This is my home forum and I will do anything to improve TWR in any way I can. I love to talk to anyone on here, it doesn't have to be about mafia games. Feel free to contact me on discord, I'm always enjoying a conversation with a fellow forum member.
    I live in the Netherlands and I am currently 20 years old. I'm studying IT: Game Development and love to entertain people. For this reason I want to learn how to host great games.
    I also would love to generally improve myself as a player in every faction. Even though I haven't played that much yet, I have gotten quite the reputation here (that I kind of love), being the Kingmaker and the Betrayer. In short, I am well known for making the winning decision in games, especially as an Independent. I am also known to betray players for my own victory, I can be competitive if I want to.

Willing to mentor for playing: Yes, but I'm not sure for what and If I'm able yet. I would love to mentor when I am have learned more myself.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my play: Yes
    Alignment: All
    Goals:
    Improving myself as a general players and improve on every mafia aspect with every faction.
    Willing to mentor for hosting: Yes, but I'm not sure for what and If I'm able yet. I would love to mentor when I am have learned more myself.
    Looking for a mentor to improve my hosting: Yes
    Goals:
    Making great balanced, fun and memorable games to entertain other.

Here is a link to all the Mafia Games that I've played
    Games

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Pika_pika42 and Zexy like this.
  17. Magnificent Entertainer

Blog Posts:
    I'm flattered that this project has only just begun and already you're immitating my playstyle. XD

SoaringDylan likes this.
  18. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Happy Holidays!!!

Blog Posts:
    I would like to sign up as a mentor for playing games.

19. Elementar

Elementar The Paragon of Torna

Blog Posts:
    Is there a structure for the bio, or is it just freestyle?

20. Magnificent Entertainer

Blog Posts:
    Technically free style, but you can use the formatting I used for some semblance of efficiency.

SoaringDylan and Elementar like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.