• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

ME's Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
  • Staff
Welcome, children, to the FUN Paradise, Aether FUNdation's own private island. I am Lusamine, the President of Aether FUNdation. This is a place where Pokémon and people alike can live peacefully together, posting about anything and everything.

... what are we doing here with Team Skull? Now now, don't worry about the details like that. Just know that as long as you're here you're completely safe. Which means you can ignore those silly rules posted by those idiots.

Instead follow these rules:
  1. Always stay fashionable. If you absolutely must wear tank tops they cannot sag below your waist.
  2. Shower each other with love.
  3. Be respectful of the Pokémon, or else you will be... removed from the premises.
  4. Don't rub your grubby hands on any of my projects. (-Faba)
  5. Children must listen to the adults. I promise we have your best interests in mind, and we always know best.
  6. Don't go downstairs.
  7. And the most important rule, have FUN.

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Okay okay.
N is for no survivors when you...
...decorate the entire FUN Paradise with laser beams of doom.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Thank you President Lusamine for creating this thread!
We should have lots of FUN here in the FUNdation!

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
Thank you President Lusamine for creating this thread!
We should have lots of FUN here in the FUNdation!
It's my pleasure, dearie. I would hate to not have a safe haven from those boorish Team Skull thugs. What pesky little things they are.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
It's my pleasure, dearie. I would hate to not have a safe haven from those boorish Team Skull thugs. What pesky little things they are.
But all Pokemon, even Team Skull's, are worthy of our love, isn't that right, President?

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
But all Pokemon, even Team Skull's, are worthy of our love, isn't that right, President?
Yes, naturally. If only I could rescue all of them from those numskulls.

Reaction score
Madam President, I noticed a few Team Skull Grunts and the Team Skull custodian skull-king around.
What should we do about them, ma'am?

Back off, you. Or the Aether Foundation's Last Line of Defense will have to get rough with you!

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Celebrating April Fools early eh? I was wondering how I got the thunder badge when I came back on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.