• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ME's Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome, children, to the FUN Paradise, Aether FUNdation's own private island. I am Lusamine, the President of Aether FUNdation. This is a place where Pokémon and people alike can live peacefully together, posting about anything and everything.

... what are we doing here with Team Skull? Now now, don't worry about the details like that. Just know that as long as you're here you're completely safe. Which means you can ignore those silly rules posted by those idiots.

Instead follow these rules:
  1. Always stay fashionable. If you absolutely must wear tank tops they cannot sag below your waist.
  2. Shower each other with love.
  3. Be respectful of the Pokémon, or else you will be... removed from the premises.
  4. Don't rub your grubby hands on any of my projects. (-Faba)
  5. Children must listen to the adults. I promise we have your best interests in mind, and we always know best.
  6. Don't go downstairs.
  7. And the most important rule, have FUN.

Okay okay.
N is for no survivors when you...
...decorate the entire FUN Paradise with laser beams of doom.

Thank you President Lusamine for creating this thread!
We should have lots of FUN here in the FUNdation!

Thank you President Lusamine for creating this thread!
We should have lots of FUN here in the FUNdation!
It's my pleasure, dearie. I would hate to not have a safe haven from those boorish Team Skull thugs. What pesky little things they are.

It's my pleasure, dearie. I would hate to not have a safe haven from those boorish Team Skull thugs. What pesky little things they are.
But all Pokemon, even Team Skull's, are worthy of our love, isn't that right, President?

Celebrating April Fools early eh? I was wondering how I got the thunder badge when I came back on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom