• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ME's Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a very particular fashion sense. It's trendy to dress up like a Skull Grunt, yo! You should try it sometime! Just ask Guzm- I mean uh, yo. I should really get back to cleaning now.

Need a hand with these numbskulls, V?
In due time. These numbskulls will be sorry.

Need a hand with these numbskulls, V?
More Team Skull Members!
Employees, kick them out please!
I just have a very particular fashion sense. It's trendy to dress up like a Skull Grunt, yo! You should try it sometime! Just ask Guzm- I mean uh, yo. I should really get back to cleaning now.
If you actually have fashion sense, though, the President might be interested in you.

Oh yes, we are siblings. Both happy to serve. :)
That's great. Seeing the power of family makes me so glad!

Wish Young Masters Lillie and Gladion could be this close but they've taken their own, different paths... although there are similarities. Wonder if/when they'll meet again.

I should hope that we see both of those children again. One went off with one of my research test subjects, and the other stole a component vital to another ongoing project.
How am I expected to work in such dreadful conditions?
You should actually care about the children themselves, you know. They're still the President's children.

I should hope that we see both of those children again. One went off with one of my research test subjects, and the other stole a component vital to another ongoing project.
How am I expected to work in such dreadful conditions?
Focus on more Pokemon-friendly research?

You should actually care about the children themselves, you know. They're still the President's children.
The President has no need for those meddlesome children, so neither do I.

And I will not be questioned on my research methods. The only thing important is getting results!

The President has no need for those meddlesome children, so neither do I.

And I will not be questioned on my research methods. The only thing important is getting results!
But they're still children!

I disagree. We conduct reserach for the benefit of humans and Pokemon.

But they're still children!
I don't like children. They're far too noisy.

I disagree. We conduct reserach for the benefit of humans and Pokemon.
What we are doing here will benefit us, which in turn benefits everyone else. The ends justify the means.
This is something that you learn when you become the Branch Chief, so I don't expect my underlings to know it.

I don't like children. They're far too noisy.

What we are doing here will benefit us, which in turn benefits everyone else. The ends justify the means.
This is something that you learn when you become the Branch Chief, so I don't expect my underlings to know it.
Noise is an important part of life.

Disagreed, if we harm some to benefit others this just cannot be a good kind of research.
You are the only one who cares that much about his title, you know.

Noise is an important part of life.

Disagreed, if we harm some to benefit others this just cannot be a good kind of research.
You are the only one who cares that much about his title, you know.
Noise is not conducive for a good research environment, unless you are studying sound.

It's all a matter of hedging your risks, if the reward is greater than the potential risk, proceed. That is how you become successful. Titles are everything, my dear Wicke. Mine grants me all the authority and prestige that I need to accomplish my tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom