• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Metal Fight Beyblade: The Legend of Quetzalcoatl

Thanks for the criticism. Not only that, but Donovan is supposed to be a 1900s version of Doji.

Act 8: An Old Friend of Henry, the Balance of Libra, and the Perilous Poison of Escolpio!

One day, we see Henry Arkwright going through the mail, when he finds a letter addressed to him by an old colleague of his; a man named Bradley McSmith. Henry opens the letter, and reads it. The letter reads;

Dear Henry,

I am coming over to your residence to see you again, after all these years, so I could catch up with you on lost times. Plus, I've found something that may catch your interest, and I will show it to you when I arrive.

Signed,

Bradley Morgan McSmith, Archaeologist

PS: I've also heard that your son has Quetzalcoatl, and I want to see for myself if it's true.

After reading this letter, Henry smiled, fondly remembering his days in university with Bradley.

Meanwhile, we see Alex, Nigel, Abby, and Leon in a fierce, four-way Beyblade battle at the playground. Of course, some of the local children are watching, acting as the spectators for this particular battle. There were comments flying around among the spectators, such as; "Wow! This is amazing!", "It's a shame that I didn't bring my Brownie camera for this.", "I wonder who's going to win!", "Hey, isn't that Leon Strowbridge!?", "That merchant's son is here? Now this I've got to see!", "Oh, drat! I can't get a good snap-shot of this with my Brownie!", and even "What do you know? Nigel Robinson's here, too!", as the battle went on. Suddenly, a small, green blur flew into the BeyStadium, and knocked away all four Beyblades out of it in a single motion, sending them clinking onto the ground, as they were then retrieved by their owners. "What in the world was that?!", gasps Nigel, as Leon replies sharply, "Who cares, Robinson? Something interrupted our battle!", and Abby asks, "Why don't you look in the BeyStadium?"

The four Bladers looked into the BeyStadium to see the green blur, which happens to be a Beyblade, moving around very aggressively in a flower-like pattern. "Wow, whatever Bottom this Beyblade is using, its tip just can't be made of plastic. Even my Wide Flat couldn't build up enough friction to make that flower pattern!", remarks Alexander, but Leon retorts, "Friction or no friction, we still don't know whose Beyblade is this!", to which a new voice replies, "Oh, that one's mine, kids. And, uh, sorry about interrupting your battle, I just wanted to show you whippersnappers what my Beyblade could do." The voice belonged to a full-grown man in clothes commonly used by archaeologists. He also has a light tan skin tone, with black hair, and baby blue eyes. The man walks over to the BeyStadium, and picked up his Beyblade, whose Metal Wheel is very circular, with small notches surrounding its perimeter. It also has two, needle-like designs coming from either side of the hole where the Face goes. On its Face, is a symbol of a weighing scale that seems to have a motif of a bat. Below it is the Beyblade's name in Cloister Black font, "Libra". It also has a mid-profile Track that is a bit shorter than the Defense Track used by Donovan's Wolf. It also has two layers of protrusions resembling the teeth of a cog. Attached to it, is a tall Bottom with a Flat-type tip that is made of rubber. The surface area of the rubber tip is a bit wider than that of Quetzalcoatl's Wide Flat Bottom. "So, who are you anyways?", asks Leon with his hands on his hips. The archaeologist replies, introducing himself, "The name's Bradley, but you can call me Brad for short.", before asking, "Now, do you have any direction to the Arkwright residence?"

At that, Alex realizes, "You're my dad's old colleague, aren't you?", to which Brad nodded. Later that afternoon, we see Henry reading the newspaper, when he heard a knock on the door. He answered it to see not just his son, but also Bradley himself. "Well, if it isn't my old friend, Bradley Morgan McSmith!", he smiled, also giving him a friendly hug. "Yeah, Henry, it's been a long time since we've seen each other.", Brad smirked back, and also adding, "Oh, and about that thing I discovered, let me get it out.", as he then reached into his pocket, and pulled out his Libra for his old friend to see. "Wow, this Beyblade looks really powerful.", remarked Henry, as his colleague, "Why yes. With its Rubber Flat Bottom for super-aggressive movement, and its Change Track for switching between two different heights, my Libra's power is well-balanced for any battle.", at which Alex praised, "Wow, so this might as well be the ultimate Balance-type Beyblade!". Just when Brad was about to reply to this statement, something, or better yet--someone, came flying through the open front window, and landed onto the floor with a thud. It was Leon Strowbridge, and Alex gasps in shock, asking him, "Leon! Are you alright!?", to which the heir replies, "Come on, hurry! You're not going to like this; some brute with a scorpion Bey is picking on everyone at the playground!", as he slowly got up from the floor.

"You don't say?", asks Bradley, to which Leon nodded, as the former remarked, "Well, then, we've got a bully to punish!", as he, Leon, Henry, and Alex rushed over to the playground, to see the bully in question, battling Nigel. He is relatively tall for his age, and has a pretty stocky build, too. The bully also had a rather unusual hair style, but all the same, he's got a nasty smile on his face, as he ordered to his Beyblade, "Escolpio, break that Pegasis into pieces with Poison Drive!", as it dutifully took on a poisonous purple aura, then dealing multiple rapid hits on the the black Attack-type, before sending it flying out of the BeyStadium with one last clang. The scorpion Bey returned to its master's hand, as he then lets out a mean-spirited cackle, and brags, "I am victorious, and you're nothing but a pathetic weakling, Robinson!!", holding up his Beyblade, which is apparently named Escolpio. The design of its 20mm-tall Metal Wheel consists of two large scorpion tails connected at each end in a particularly circular shape, except for the small crevices created by the lines dividing the tails. On its dark-brown Face is a green caricature of a scorpion with two angry eyes, with its stinger at the ready. Below it is Escolpio's name, with its letters in a stylized font. Escolpio also boasts a high-profile Track that has three "wings" with defensive hooks. The wings also cover more than half of the Track's circumference around its center. The Beyblade also has a Ball-type Bottom, signifying Escolpio's nature as a Defense-type. Alex rushes over to Nigel, and asks him, "Are you alright?", as the rich man's son replies, "I'm fine, I just lost to this brute with the strange hair style, and Pegasis has taken considerable damage.", as he picks up his Attack-type.

Henry growls to the bully, "Young man! What do you think you're doing, picking on all these kids?!", to which he replies with an arrogant chuckle, "Hah! I do as I please, old man!", as the archaeologist grumbles, "He doesn't have respect for his elders, either!", and he then slowly reaches into his pocket to bring out L-Drago, when Brad interrupted, "No, I'll deal with Victor.", engaging Libra to his launcher. At that, Alex asks Brad, "You know him?", to which the wielder of the Balance-type replies, "Why yes. I knew his father, William Venomous, from university. He was a mean-spirited bully, always harassing us at every chance he gets. Last I heard, the scoundrel had a son named Victor. That mean-spirited behavior is just like that of his father's, although I don't recall him using a scorpion Beyblade.", as Victor sneers, "That's because my father has limits on how he pushes people around, and using Escolpio, the heirloom of the Venomous Clan, is where he draws the line! But anyways, your Beyblade looks pretty powerful, so I challenge you!!", engaging the Defense-type to a dark brown BeyLauncher, before aiming it over the BeyStadium, while Brad did the same.

"Go Shoot!", they both yell, launching their respective Beyblades into the Stadium. Escolpio raced towards Libra, but the latter managed to dodge the Defense-type at the last second, causing it to almost have a Stadium-Out, were it not for Victor managing to order the scorpion Bey to stop in place. "Alright then", started the bully, "Crush that Balance-type!! Poison Drive!!", and Escolpio dutifully comes careening towards Libra as it stood in place, but Brad simply orders to the Balance-type, "Height Change.", as its Change Track switched from a mid-profile height to a high-profile height. Despite Escolpio landing the multiple rapid strikes of the Special Move, Libra wasn't phased and didn't move an inch. "What the Heck?! How is it that my Poison Drive has failed me all of a sudden?!", demanded the brute, as the archaeologist replies with a smug look on his face, "That's the beauty of the Change Track; high-profile height for defense, and mid-profile height for attack. Not only that, but my Libra's Metal Wheel is heavier than your Escolpio's and has better weight distribution. Plus, Escolpio's Metal Wheel may look heavy, but it actually isn't; It's as hollow as a bell.", before ordering to his Bey, "Special Move: Sonic Wave!", as it started glowing green before firing multiple energy waves at the Defense-type, slicing through it. That's when Victor got cocky, "Hah! Was that supposed to hurt my Escolpio!?", as he then noticed the Defense-type scorpion Beyblade slowing down drastically, before sleeping out entirely, showing deep gashes in the Metal Wheel, as it then fell apart all of a sudden, much to its master's shock and horror. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", Victor shouted loudly to the heavens, as he then picked up the pieces of the Defense-type, and ran off.

"You did it, Brad, old buddy!", praised Henry, as he and the others started cheering for the archaeologist, as he replies modestly, "Oh, it was nothing, everyone. Victor was far too confident, but I have to admit; the Poison Drive is a powerful move alright, but Libra's defenses had rendered it absolutely useless."

Chapter End

A/N: So, what do you think? Be sure to review!

Review to act 8:

Argh, bullies really bug the hell out of me when it comes to fictional media. And you truly extorted what they are, weak at their cores (Victor certainly is one of them, running away when Escolpio gets trashed.

I enjoyed that battle scene very much, and update when possible.
:D

Act 9-1: Ryuu-oh's Return! Part 1

In a candlelit room, we see the immortal priestess Tlaneci meeting with the four Elders of Koma Village. "Ryuu-oh has served his punishment, and now he wants to prove himself among the few Bladers of the world.", started the leading Elder with the graying red hair, "But still, with his family having been murdered so cruelly seven years ago, the self-proclaimed Dragon Emperor himself may still want to avenge them.", as Tlaneci nodded in agreement, and she states, "Agreed, Head Elder Hagane. Plus, I recall something about a right-spinning dragon Bey created with the same constellation as L-Drago.", to which another Elder, who is shorter than the other three and has pale green hair, retorts, "You mean Dragonis, don't you, Tlaneci?", as she nodded again. The Elder then asks, "What if Ryuu-oh finds out about it? What if he is overhearing us right now, even as we speak?!", to which Head Elder Hagane calmly replies, "Never worry, Elder Yumiya, Dragonis is not filled with the same dark power that L-Drago had once possessed. Asides from that, we all know who killed his family--", but a spiky-haired Elder, Tategami, sharply interrupted, "And you've hidden it from him for so long! The boy has every right to know!", as Elder Yumiya agrees, "Elder Tategami is right, Ryuu-oh must know, that the name of his family's murder is--", but the priestess retorts, "Alright, that's enough, you two! We must wait until the right time to reveal the murderer's identity.", to which Head Elder Hagane raised his hand. "Tlaneci, they are right. He must know the name of his family's killer. Now, why don't you come out into the open...Ryuu-oh?", as the white-haired Dragon Emperor in question walks out of the shadows and into the view of the Elders and Tlaneci. He asks the Head Elder, "How did you know I was there?", to which he replies with a chuckle, "You know very well that my hearing is amazing for my advanced age, child; I could hear you breathing.", before explaining, "Anyhow, the name of your family's murderer, is Donovan Lupus, a wealthy merchant infamous for his ambitiousness. He is the one who ordered the death of your family, because he tried to bribe them, but they would not accept the money. Lupus is also in possession of one of our fiercest Beyblades ever created; Wolf, a Balance-type that can create a destructive black hole capable of tearing apart opposing Beyblades.", as Ryuu-oh then asks, "Very well. Where can I find this Donovan Lupus?"

Meanwhile, at the Arkwright home, Henry is thinking back to when he was entrusted with L-Drago by the Elders after the incident with Ryuu-oh.

[FLASHBACK SCENE]

It had been five days since the Great L-Drago Incident, and we see him talking with the Elders. "Me? You want me to keep L-Drago safe? Do you how much power this Beyblade possesses?", he asks them, while the physically largest of the four, Elder Hanawa, nods before explaining, "We do know of the dark power that it held, but it is now gone, for we have cleansed the energies of the left-spinning dragon. L-Drago now possesses the vast power of the cosmos, that the second star fragment, from which it was made, originally held. We chose you to keep the left-spinning dragon Bey safe, because you can hold your own in a confrontation, especially when you have a firearm. Do you remember that expedition you lead in Egypt, when you had to prevent one of your fellow archaeologists from stealing the treasure of that pharaoh's crypt?"

At that, Henry thought back to the aforementioned expedition; one that he lead in the vast desert of Egypt. You see, he and his expedition crew were searching for the tomb of a wealthy pharaoh said to be hidden beneath the sands by the gods themselves. They found the tomb, but it turns out that one of the archaeologists is a greedy bastard, who attempted to steal the treasure for himself, only to be thwarted by Henry, who had him stripped of his job after the expedition. He then replied, "Yes, I do remember. But what does that have to do with giving me L-Drago for safekeeping?", to which Head Elder Hagane responds with a confident smile, "We believe that you're strong enough for this heavy task. If anyone tries to steal the now-former Forbidden Bey from you, they will live to regret it!"

[END FLASHBACK]

Henry sighed, looking over the left-spinning dragon Bey in his hands, before saying to it, "You've certainly went through a lot of trouble to finally come into the hands of a responsible individual; One who isn't willing to use your power as a weapon of absolute destruction and chaos."

Upstairs in Alex's room, we see him, Leon, Nigel, and Abby coming up with stuff for the proposed W.B.O., and writing them down onto a piece of paper. For instance, Nigel suggested a sort of membership card that advances in rank, after certain numbers of battles are won by its owner in W.B.O. tournament events. Just as they finished writing down all the ideas they could, the four Bladers heard a knock on the door. Alex went to answer it, and when he did, everyone's eyes widen in shock with a horrified gasp, at the person in the doorway; Ryuu-oh. Alex asks the white-haired youth in surprise, "R-R-Ryuu-oh, what are you doing here?! Have you come take L-Drago back!?", to which the Dragon Emperor replies calmly, "Relax, Arkwright, I'm not here to cause any trouble, at least not for you and your friends. But, I'm here to take revenge on Donovan Lupus, and to show you something else as well.", as he pulls out a new Beyblade from his pocket. It looks similar to L-Drago, only the dragon heads that comprised the Metal Wheel are circling to the right, rather than left. The dragon heads are also differently styled than those of the former Forbidden Beyblade, like those from medieval European mythology. Not only that, but the symbol on its Face is of a menacing-looking dragon facing rightward. The Bey also has the same Track and Bottom as Quetzalcoatl. This new Beyblade, is Dragonis, the right-spinning dragon. "Would you look at that?!", gasped Nigel as he asks, "Another dragon Bey...How did you get it?", to which Ryuu-oh replies, "For your information, Nigel, the Elders told me where to find it, but don't worry your head off, I didn't force them to. Besides, Dragonis here is made with the same constellation as L-Drago, essentially making it the brother of the former Forbidden Bey!", and at this statement, everyone gasped, while Ryuu-oh made an amused chuckle, as he thinks, "I just love this reaction!"

Leon then asks, "Hold on a minute! Now why would you have it in my father's business rival?!", to which Alex replies to him, "Isn't it obvious, Leon?! Lupus must be the one behind the death of his family!", as the Strowbridge gasped in shock, before remarking, "We know Donovan to be a highly ambitious man, but why would he order the demise of his family?", to which the self-proclaimed Dragon Emperor replies, "It was seven years ago that he tried to bribe them into doing his dirty work, but they refused. Then again, my family and I always did prefer to live out a simple, quiet life out in the country. That one fateful night, I was getting back home from helping a neighbor out, when I noticed smoke rising from where our house was. I quickly rushed back there to find our house on fire, and my family in their dying moments. I cried out to the heavens in pain and anger at this injustice, and swore revenge. I started blaming everyone and everything for what had happened, and started to search for a weapon powerful enough to exact my vengeance. Of course, that lead me to hunting down L-Drago, after overhearing about it. I've spent seven years looking for someone who knows where L-Drago was hidden. When I did, I went into that mountain where the left-spinning dragon was sealed, and of course, you all know what happened next."

To Be Continued...

Agh, another cliff-hanger. But that is okay, seeing as how I do that often too.

Okay, this is certainly a surprise. Ryuu-oh isn't being a pest this time?

But I don't trust him, he must be up to something...

Update soon when possible.

Act 9-2: Ryuu-oh's Return! Part 2

"It's terrible what happened to your family, Ryuu-oh. What were they like?", asks Abby. Ryuu-oh explains, "My family, they were the best. My father was a woodcutter, chopping down trees like nobody's business. My mother was a humble woman who really knows how to make a pie. I had a younger sister, Ryuu-hime, and boy were we close. Her name means 'Dragon Princess'. As a matter of fact, most people in our family had names relating to dragons. To see Ryuu-hime die along with mother and father that fateful day seven years ago, it drove me mad, leading to my desire for revenge. Now that I know who the culprit is, I intend to find him, and finally avenge them."

Meanwhile, in the grand dining room of the Lupus Estate, we see Donovan enjoying dry-cured ham with goat cheese, as well as orange juice in a wine glass. "Ahhh, nothing fills a man up with dry-cured ham and goat cheese, the very best of mankind's culinary inventions", smiled the merchant as he took another bite. Just as he is about to take another sip of his orange juice, he hears his butler coming into the dining room. "Yes, Harrison, what is it?", asks the ambitious merchant, to which the butler, whose name is Harrison, replies, "Pardon my interruption of your dinner, but there is someone familiar who demands to challenge you to a Beyblade battle.", as he is asked by his employer, "Who is that demands to match wits against me and Wolf?"

"ME!", a vicious male voice shouted from outside. Donovan stopped eating his meal, and left the dining room, walking to the front doorway and opening it, to see a ferocious-looking young man, staring at him with an intimidating gaze. This individual appeared to be 5'9, having fierce brown eyes and thin black hair. His attire consisted of black shorts, thick, steel-toed boots, and a T-shirt that had a logo with the words, "Harley-Davidson", embossed on it. "I thought I'd try the Beyblade thing out," he said with an unstable tone, "And I hear you're some kind of expert on it." Donovan gave the stranger an odd look, and crossed his arms in a discomforting manner. "Who are you anyway?" he questioned arrogantly. "What a snotty way to ask me something!", he barked angrily, "Dranzer, prepare for battle!"

The odd man pulled out a small, black, rectangular ripcord-type launcher, engaged a strange blue Beyblade to it, and launched it in Donovan's direction, shouting, "Go Shoot! Attack, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer!" Once the Bey came with in touching distance, Donovan dived out of the way, allowing "Dranzer" to decimate the front door. "My, what a madman you are!", Donovan shouted, pulling out his own BeyLauncher, and quickly engaging Wolf to it. "Go Shoot! Destroy him, Wolf!!", the merchant shouts, launching the Balance-type out onto the floor, as Dranzer somehow charged near it, without even being given the command to. Donovan took cover behind the bushes, watching the stranger's Beyblade attempting to decimate Wolf. "Alright Dranzer, AURA BOMB!" he yelled. A crystal-blue aura surrounded Dranzer, and Wolf quickly darted out of the way just as a grenade-sized explosion occurred. Chunks of scorched cement flew everywhere, and nearly caught the rare, exotic plants on fire. "You're insane!" Donovan exclaimed in alarm. "**** you! I wanted a match, and you complain?!", the stranger roared furiously. Dranzer moved closer to its master, and slowly stopped spinning. "Dranzer, return!" he ordered, somehow triggering the Bey to fly up into his backpack. "...This isn't over yet, Lupus!", the stranger whispered, pointing at him as he slowly walked away. Donovan sat in his place, staring in the man's direction with a mortified look on his face. "My lord...", he muttered in horror, "Who is that hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, reckless young man? Nonetheless, I somehow doubt that this is the last that I would ever see of him."

Meanwhile, we see Alex, Abby, Nigel, Leon, and Ryuu-oh on their way to the Lupus Estate, when they suddenly heard the sounds of a terrified female scream, a gruff male voice saying, "I'm going to--What the Hell!? Who are you!?", and a heated scuffle. "What was that?!", started Leon, to which Alex replies, "It's nearby!", pointing to an alleyway, where the beat-down is occurring. They rushed to the alleyway, to find two men, one of which having been knocked out and onto the ground, and a woman hiding behind a trashcan in fear. The man standing over his downed opponent happens to be that same stranger who gave Donovan a run for his money back at the Lupus Estate. The newcomer came over to the woman, and says to her reassuringly, "It's okay, he's knocked out. You may want to get out of here while you still can. That guy might wake up anytime soon.", as she nods and goes off on her merry way. Nigel asks him, "Excuse me, but have you just saved that woman from that thug lying before us?", to which he replies, "Yeah, he was about to do something nasty to her, so I've beat the living **** out of him, and saved that lady's skin." All five Bladers gasped at the use of the newcomer's use of a profanity, and Abby asks Leon, "Did he just...?", as the Strowbridge fortune's heir replies, "Yeah, he did say it." Ryuu-oh, offended, demands to him, "Grrrraaaagh! How could you use such language?! There's children present, you know!"

"Hey, no need to be hostile about it, man!", retorts the stranger, "It's just words after all, how does it hurt anyone?" Ryuu-oh carefully stepped forward, and asks him, "Well, then, who are you anyways?" The stranger crossed his arms with a blank expression on his face. "My name is Chrome," he answered slowly. "I came here from the future with a psychic named Silver (and no, he can't read minds), looking for...REED!" Chrome's facial expression turned to one of pure rage, after speaking that name. "Pardon me, but who is this Reed?", Nigel asked curiously. "Reed is an abomination from Hell," Chrome answered with an ugly tone, "A nasty, perverted creep that traveled through time, and came here running away from anyone and everyone trying to bring him to justice. I have to stop him before he starts doing something terrible to the women in this time period."

As if in response to Chrome's words, the sounds of twisted giggling, as well as a terrified shriek, could be heard from behind. "Hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Open wide!", laughed a demented voice from underground. "What was that?!", asks Alex, to which Chrome replies angrily, "It's Reed, and he's about to r--do something disgusting to some poor woman!" At this, Leon replies, "Well, then, we have to go save her, and stop this brute!", as he uses his Leone to blast open a hole to where Reed is. "Was that a Beyblade you used just now?", asks Chrome, to which the heir replies proudly as he returns the Defense-type to his hand, "Yes, it's my Beyblade, Leone!", at which the former remarks, "I happen to have a Beyblade myself. But anyways, let's get this over with!", as he then jumps down the hole created by Leone, followed by the other five Bladers.

[Moments Later]

"ARRGH! I'll get even with you, Chrome!!", Reed swore, as he runs off, having gotten his fun spoiled by Chrome and the five Bladers. "Coward!", Ryuu-oh snarls, "He got away!", as Alex retorts, "Don't worry, Ryuu-oh, we'll get that Reed." Abby asks Chrome, "You did say that you have a Beyblade, right?", to which the latter nods, before reaching into his pocket, and pulling out his blue Balance-type; Dranzer Auto Change Balancer. "Would you look at that?", starts Nigel, "I've never seen a Beyblade like this before. What's it called?", to which Chrome replied with a confident smile, "Dranzer. Full name; Dranzer Auto Change Balancer." At that, Alex asks, "Would I be right in assuming that this is a Balance-type?"

Chrome was about to answer Alex's question before hearing Reed's voice once more, angering him again. "Biolizard, cover my escape!", he yells. The Beybladers turned around, and saw a spherical capsule flying into the air. As the round capsule opened up, a white flash lit up the area, and sent a huge reptile-esque creature onto the plane. This particular beast resembled a Japanese lizard, with external mechanical implants mounted across the entire mass of its body. The front of its mouth had two long, grey tubes on the sides of its mouth, connecting to a large module sitting on its back, which happened to be decorated with a big red pour in the middle. This device appeared to be something that resembled an large dull-hued oxygen tank, having metal wrappings on the sides, with recessed ports on the front and backsides. The texture of its skin was rough, being dark brown in coloration and dirt-grey on the inward surfaces. It had three-toed feet in front, and two on its rear limbs, which were next to its ten-feet long tail.

Between its hind legs and tail, appeared to be gills that looked just like exhaust fans on a jet, and another pair were mounted on the left and right side of its torso. The reptile's mouth was neither thin nor wide, and had four long horns on the sides of its chin, all being pale-yellow in color. Its eyes appeared to be a pair of generic microscopes, having limited resemblance to something unique. On the top of its head, was an object that resembled a flash light with a rounded bulb protruding outward, which was silver in terms of color. Overall, this beast was rather menacing, and it appeared to be intimidating the others to a noticeable degree (mainly due to it being almost as large as the mansion).

"What is that frightening abomination?!", Abby gasped in horror. The monster turned its head, glaring at Abby as if it were insulted. "It's the Biolizard, a man-made monstrosity!" Chrome exclaimed, before hearing Reed's annoying giggle once more.

"Alright, Biolizard! Go ahead and kill Chrome with Shadow Ball!", Reed ordered. The giant lizard turned around, staring at Reed in a frightening manner. "Why are looking at me like that?", the disturbing teenager asked, before realizing, "Uh-oh!" The Biolizard then opened its mouth wide, snatched Reed off the ground, forcing him into its mouth. The BioLizard then swallowed Reed whole, and turned back to face the group head-to-head. "I'LL GET OUT OF HERE!", Reed screamed at the top of his lungs from within the Biolizard's stomach, though it was thoroughly muffled.

"My word!", gasped Nigel, "It ate the pervert, and I think we're next!", preparing his Pegasis 100HF, as the other four Bladers prepared their Beyblades, too. Chrome warns them, "Aim for that life-support unit, that device on its back!", as he prepares Dranzer for what is to come.

The Biolizard lets out an ear-piercing roar, as thousands of pink, egg-like spheres appeared out of thin air. "What the-?" Ryuu-oh gasped. "Ignore them!", Chrome told Ryuu-oh, making eye-contact with Alex one second later, "Alright everyone!"

"Go Shoot!", they all shouted in unison, as the Beyblades came spinning into the air, all aimed at the Biolizard's life-support system. The beast retaliated by sending his orbs flying in their directions, while shooting Shadow Balls out of his mouth to keep them away. Quetzalcoatl and Pegasis managed to evade the incoming attacks, while Dranzer and the other Beys were buffeted by the eggs and shadow balls. Quetzalcoatl dodged to the left, and darted towards the monster's "flashlight" at a dramatic pace.

The Biolizard then noticed Quetzalcoatl's presence, and spat out a purple Shadow Ball at a mind-blowing speed. The Shadow Ball instantly struck Quetzalcoatl, and sent the strong Beyblade flying into the mansion's roof. "Dammit!", Chrome yelled, watching Quetzalcoatl getting knocked out. The beast made a noise that resembled something similar to a snicker, failing to notice that Pegasis had made it to the center of his life-support system. The powerful Beyblade then delivered a brutal strike at glowing pour, and leaped off.

The Biolizard screamed in pain with a volume that shattered the nearby windows, triggering the monster to display erratic behavior. "That did it!", Nigel cheered happily, while Chrome was staring at the Biolizard with a horrified look on his face. The artificial beast resumed focus on the Beybladers, glaring at them with a homicidal look on his face. "I don't think he's too happy about that!", Chrome announced with a quivering tone. The Biolizard looked up at the sky, and howled with a deep-pitched tone. The Beyblades then floated into the air, and spun around vertically. "Huh...what in the world is going on?!", Alex muttered, before he started floating upward as well, also managing to grab Quetzalcoatl. "He's reversing the gravity--whoop!", Chrome told everyone as he floated into the air, as well. The newfound Beyblader looked at the BioLizard, and saw (literally) millions of his orbs emerging out of nowhere.

"Hee hee hee hee hee!", Reed giggled from inside the beast's stomach, "You are all going to die!", at which a new voice retorts, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Reed!", as it then yells out, "Basalt Horogium, Special Move: Time Freeze!" At that moment, a blur from out of the shadows, struck the Biolizard, causing it to suddenly freeze in place, as the pink energy orbs disappeared, as well. After striking the Biolizard, the blur flew back into the shadows. Also, the gravity has reverted back to normal, causing the six people fighting the genetically-engineered monstrosity to fall back onto the ground. "Is everyone alright?", asks Ryuu-oh, as Alex, Abby, Nigel, Leon, and Chrome nodded. "Who or what saved our skin?", asks Abby, as she dusts herself and Virgo off. Another new voice replies, "We did.", as the six turned around fast to see two newcomers emerging from the shadows. One of them is a tall young man with unusual silver hair that reaches down to his knees. He is also wearing a metallic grey suit of highly-steamlined, futuristic armor with the initials "TT" emblazened upon the breastplate. In his right hand is a Beyblade with the same type of Track as Leone, as well as a much wider version of the Defense Bottom. The Metal Wheel is perfectly circular, with six sections each having six ridges resembling gear teeth. It also looked incredibly heavy, too. Attached to the Metal Wheel is a plastic, gear-shaped translucent ring resembling a clock, with Roman numerals, only with the number 3 being missing. On its clear Face that holds the parts together, is a symbol resembling a pendulum clock with four hands pointing north, south, east, and west, with an angry eye in the center. In the armored young man's left hand is a sort of grip, holding a metallic gray BeyLauncher with the Beyblade's Face symbol on it.

The second newcomer is a humanoid being resembling a hedgehog, with silver fur. He is also wearing gold cuffs encircled by cyan lines, that go around his wrists and legs that are just a bit higher than his gloves and boots. His boots are indigo colored down the side, and have teal-colored tips, with a white line going through the middle of each teal tip. On the top of the middle of each shoe, is a red, gem-like adornment. The cyan designs on his gloves consists of a circle connected to a line on the bottom that goes down to his cuff. This second newcomer, is Silver the Hedgehog.

The armored youth introduced himself, "Lt. Cassius Chronos, Time Troopers United States Branch, at your service. I was sent here to your time period to investigate the appearances of three different individuals from an alternate timeline. It turns out that these three, are Chrome, Silver the Hedgehog next to me, and Reed, whom the Biolizard had swallowed moments ago. The Beyblade I had used to save you from the Biolizard, is Basalt Horogium 145WD, a Defense-type that can manipulate time. It also known to some as Twisted Tempo.", as he holds up the Beyblade, whose name is Basalt Horogium. The five Bladers, except Chrome, nodded in understanding, as Silver started, "Chrome and I have been pursuing Reed for quite a while. You see, he wants revenge on Reed, for kidnapping him from his parents, and trying to make him as perverted as he is."

Chapter End

A/N: As you may or may not have noticed, Steelrush helped me with this chapter! Lt. Cassius Chronos is a character I made up for that last scene in this part of Act 9. Anyways, be sure to r-e-v-i-e-w review!

EDIT: I almost forgot! I do not own Silver or Biolizard, but I do own Lt. Chronos, and Steelrush owns Reed and Chrome.

Last edited:
Excuse the late review, internet problems...again. XP

Anyway, impressive battle, and I especially like the aura bomb. And, everyone's after Reed now, all searching for ways to make him pay for what he's done.

LOL, Reed got eaten by the BioLizard! XD

Hmm, I wonder, will Reed and the prototype of the ultimate life survive? And alright! Silver is in the story now, awesome!

Update when possible!

Hmm, was Reed the only evil individual who was taken back through time to Earth in 1900?

Have fun in the BioLizard's stomach, Reed! >:D

@ Steelrush: Yes.

Anyways, which of these two scenarios do you think that I should use for Act 10

1. Blaze, the Atlantean Bey of the Sun!
Summary: Intense weather conditions suddenly flare up with the surfacing of a mysterious new Beyblade that holds the power of nothing less than the Sun itself! What challenge will Alex Arkwright and the gang go through, with this Bey being wielded by a mysterious young man named Sol Invictus?

2. The Demonic Wrath of Windagor!
Summary: A Beyblade of Native American origin was stolen by an angry Algonquian named Abooksigun, intending to use its terrifying power to wreak vengeance on the white man. Word of Abooksigun's reign of terror has spread like the plague itself, eventually reaching the ears of Alex Arkwright, who fears that history, in the form of the "Great L-Drago Incident", may be repeating itself.

Sure. Would they have Beyblades, too?

Yes, though they'd be configured differently, their launchers would function in a different manner. They wouldn't use rip-cords, instead they would have small pumps to launch them.

@ Steelrush: Now I see it; use the pumps to build up pressure, and release this pressure to launch the Bey!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom