• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Metronome Moments

Sigh, self-destruct.
Pretty funny when I think about it.

Thanks.

A wild Togepi used Metronome and used Sacred Fire. It didn't cause much damage to my Pokémon, though.

togepi vs budew. 1pp left of metronome.

togepi used BLAST BURN!!!

i feel sorry for that budew

Horn drill against my rival's last Pokemon in Yellow... it was great B)

Clefable vs Hounchkrow.
Hounchkrow has one HP left.
Clefable used Metronome.
Clefable used False Swipe.

Yeah.

Judgement and Guillotine. Truly, my togepi is the god of death.

Once my Togetic got Fling... while holding an Exp. Share. I had to reset of course.

SELF DESTRUCT!!!

QFT.

If not for Metronome, then there would be a lot of moves that I didn't know came about in second gen. For example, I thought Morning Sun was a third gen move until my Togepi in Crystal used it with Metronome.

I remember back when i played Gold and got my Togepi, I used Metronome on a wild Wooper. The result was an Explosion!:boom:
On diamond, a Togepi once more, used Rock wrecker on a wild Pokémon!

Last night I was in a battle against my friend, I was using Mew and a shiny Typhlosion I just got off the GTS and he was using Salamence and a shiny Deoxys he just got off the GTS.

So my Mew used metronome and used Dark Void hitting both of his pokemon.

Next turn it used metronome and killed his Salamence using *drumroll* JUDGEMENT!

Got Metronome from Metronome once in Gen I. When that happens, you get into an endless loop. So yeah.

(they fixed it in Gen II)

Oh, yeah:
Togetic used Metronome!
Togetic used Fling!
Togetic flung its Power Lens!

Of course, I reset after that.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom