1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Discussion in 'FB Shops' started by OkikuMew, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Ex-Admiral Insane

Ex-Admiral Insane Fizzy Bubble Elite

Blog Posts:
    I'll be paying for a Physical Deformity ($50).

Plai the (shiny) Lapras will be getting some teeth, similar to one of the earliest concept arts of Lapras:
    [​IMG]
    The reasoning behind this is that the Lapras' draconic/primordial roots were brought forth by having one of its parents be dragon and landshark; a Garchomp. In other words, it's a physical trait she inherited from her father.

2. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:
    Alright, I'd like to pay [​IMG]100 to recolor Willow the Shiftry so that her leaf fans are a lighter shade of green to match a Leavanny's leaves, her brown body is a darker shade of brown to match the sides of a Timburr's log, and her eyes are light red, same as a Leavanny's eyes. As for the reason... I basically gotta give you Willow's life story.

Willow was a Leavanny who lived in a forest in Unova, somewhere in the general vicinity of between Floccesy Town and Virbank City. She looked after young Pokémon that lost their parents one way or another, made leaf clothes for them to protect them from the cold, cheered them up when they were sad, things of that nature. One day, a Houndoom attacked, and wound up setting the forest on fire. Willow successfully evacuated the young Pokémon, though in doing so, lost her life.

After dying, Willow's spirit wandered, still wanting to help others, and eventually, she came across a depressed Timburr in the old Adoption Center, who was seriously considering suicide, convinced nobody would want to adopt her. Willow took up residence in the Timburr's log, talked her out of ending her life, and the two got to talking some more, eventually coming to see each other as sisters. That Timburr is Millicent, my Timburr. Willow has stayed within Millicent's log ever since.

Until recently. After GS's Shiftry perished in the battle against Stewie on Stargazer Island, the body was left at the Adoption Center where it would wait for a new soul to take up residence within it. Willow caught wind of this, and saw it as an opportunity to be an actual Pokémon once more, and convinced Millicent to take her there. After some discussion, Millicent realized this was what was best for Willow, and encouraged her to go for it. And once Willow's soul inhabited the Shiftry body, it underwent a few physical changes to reflect its inhabitant- leaves and eyes recolored to reflect her Leavanny past, wooden body recolored to reflect the log that had been her home for so long.

Pics for reference. No humpy sprite required, made my own;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Registration of Plai's teeth confirmed!

Registration of Willow's Leavanny/Timburr log colors confirmed!

4. 134

134 Nerd violence.

Blog Posts:
    Coming in to register a unique coloration I would like to register my currently unnamed male Mismagius as baving the coloration of his unevolved form of Misdreavus, along the lines of this:

[​IMG]

The rationale is such: He evolved at a very young age (prior to level 7) and as such retained his immature coloration.

Additionally, registering Moana the male Vaporeon as having the following coloration:

[​IMG]

This is not a special colorization. This is the coloration Vaporeon had in Gen III and is the sprite from FRLG. You can see comparisons here.

At $100 for the unique coloration and no charge for the natural variation, I owe you a total of $100.

I am not requesting sprites.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  5. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Registration of Mismagius' Misdreavus coloring confirmed!

Note: As stated in the Q&A of the first post, there's no need to register coloring from previous gens! No biggie though, it's nice to see Pokémon that kept what was considered the official color patterns back in the day! Such nostalgia...

6. Meetan

Meetan Fizzytopian Idol

Blog Posts:
    I'd like to pay for a pink colouring of Maasa as a Mamoswine, please, so I can pop that on my profile! I'd also like a pink recolour and accompanying sprite for Hermes the Honedge. It isn't a full recolour, but the sash, the eye (to match the correlating part of the sash) and the blade if possible (so the shiny's areas but different scheming). The reason for this is that Hermes can/will alter himself and to a degree, certain surroundings - for example, he mimicked 'hatching himself' by taking on the appearance of someone he had killed/a soul that he had stolen. By changing his coloration to something that Alice likes, he assimilates with her team better but he also hopes that she'll find it more appealing; since at this moment she's afraid/doesn't trust him and is considering getting rid of him for safety etc, which Hermes doesn't want (although... He'd probably just kill the recipient anyway and go back, so uh... Yeah). Yikesey doodles.

I'd also register a pink recolouring of Roly the Snorunt's 'tent'/shell, and to request a sprite of that as well. Thank you for your hard work! I'm dead AF but I think you need $500? Correct me if I'm wrong as usual LOL. m a t h s i s pa i n

7. Gemini Spark

Gemini Spark Light and Dark

Blog Posts:
    I have some size changes to register based on how some of my Pokemon have grown as well as size changes my Pokemon will be going through in the future simply to represent their growth in general (as well as diet), and the plan is to simply keep the size difference the same upon evolutions, if they have not yet happened. I also have a headcanon that Cortoza has a bit more of an oxygen-rich environment just from all the forests and volcanoes around, and guess what prolonged exposure to an environment like that does to bugs, fish, and reptiles~ (The size proportions are the official change here, the heights/weights are for my own personal reference.)

Sarkhan (Druddigon): x1.5 (height about 7' 10.5", weight about 460 lbs.)
    Amethyst (Seviper): x1.7 (length height about 13' 4", weight about 197 lbs.)
    Delilah (Lanturn): x1.5 (height about 6' 0", weight about 75 lbs.)
    Icarus (Skarmory): x1.25 (height about 7' 0", weight about 140 lbs.)
    Aisa (Scolipede): x1.4 (height about 11' 6", weight about 620 lbs.)
    Toby (Torterra): x1.4 (height about 10' 1", weight about 960 lbs.)
    Vi (Blaziken): x1.1 (height about 6' 10", weight about 125 lbs.)
    Zyra (Venusaur): x1.4 (height about 9' 2", weight about 310 lbs.)
    Charlie (Dunsparce): height x1.1 (about 5' 5"), weight x1.25 (about 39 lbs.) {This is to reflect Charlie liking chocolate too much, so he's a little chubbier than most 'sparces. =P}
    Ezreal (Vibrava): x1.4
    Wendy (Salamence): x1.4 (height about 7' 5", weight about 340 lbs.)
    Ammon (Axew): x1.25
    Marik (Gabite): x1.6
    Zatch (Shiny Eelektross): x1.25 (height about 9' 10", weight about 222 lbs.)
    Bubbles (Gyarados): x1.3 (height about 27' 9", weight about 675 lbs.)
    Achaekek (Scizor): x1.1 (height about 6' 6", weight about 286 lbs.)
    Juvia (Milotic): x1.25 (height about 25' 5", weight about 450 lbs.)
    Nami (Lapras): x1.6 (height about 13' 1.5", weight exactly 776 lbs.) {wow, math that actually works out}
    Gaara (Larvitar): x1.5
    Joan (Aron): height x1.75, weight x1.6 {Hers is the biggest size change proportional to everyone else's because her Heavy Metal ability prompted her instincts to eat and grow in size much more so than usual, and weight is disproportional to height because she's already bulky enough with Heavy Metal and she would want to actually move around with a body weight less than about 2700 lbs. once she's fully grown. =P }

Total Requests: 18 proportional size changes, 2 disproportional size changes
    Total Payment: $2100

8. Myles II

Myles II Aka Heather

Blog Posts:
    Hey, It's finally time for me to do things here!
    First, Mint's Mega Ring and Z Ring are to be refashioned into (one of) a pair of black fingerless gloves, for the standard $250 rate. Mint likes those more than bracelets, anyway.

Second, I will be recoloring Snowy, my new Skitty, to replace her pink coloration with white. While she might have been born pink, it seemed her fur decided to take after a different color after a while, hence the name I've given her. This comes with a sprite request, bringing this order to $200.

And lastly, my starter, Celeste, will be getting a pink bow like her namesake's to wear from the Non-Official accessories section, for another $50. Since We already have art of this one, no sprite is needed~

That brings the total of this order to $500. Thank you!

9. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow, that is quite a rush of people today! This is almost as much as the opening! Better get crackin' then!

Meetan:
    • Purchase of Maasa's Mamoswine sprite confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~][​IMG]
    • Registration of Hermes' pink coloration confirmed! [~Sprite in Complete~][​IMG]
    • Registration of Roly's pink tent/shell confirmed! [~Sprite in Complete~][​IMG]

Gemini Spark:

Erm... well, admittedly I feel lazy so I'm gonna go ahead and copy/paste your list :p All the following Pokémon resizing has been confirmed!
    • Sarkhan (Druddigon): x1.5
    • Amethyst (Seviper): x1.7
    • Delilah (Lanturn): x1.5
    • Icarus (Skarmory): x1.25
    • Aisa (Scolipede): x1.4
    • Toby (Torterra): x1.4
    • Vi (Blaziken): x1.1
    • Zyra (Venusaur): x1.4
    • Charlie (Dunsparce): height x1.1, weight x1.25
    • Ezreal (Vibrava): x1.4
    • Wendy (Salamence): x1.4
    • Ammon (Axew): x1.25
    • Marik (Gabite): x1.6
    • Zatch (Shiny Eelektross): x1.25
    • Bubbles (Gyarados): x1.3
    • Achaekek (Scizor): x1.1
    • Juvia (Milotic): x1.25
    • Nami (Lapras): x1.6
    • Gaara (Larvitar): x1.5
    • Joan (Aron): height x1.75, weight x1.6

Heather:
    • Registration of Snowy's white coat confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~][​IMG]
    • Purchase of Celeste's pink bow confirmed!
    • Customisation of Z-Ring into Z-Gloves (black and fingerless, of course) confirmed!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  10. Astre

Astre I only date anime boys

Blog Posts:
    Oh man do I have a doozy for you.

So first off I'd like to register the fact that Vinny (Leafeon) and her new daughter both have freckles on their faces. A trait that Vinny has had from birth and passed on to her daughter. ($100 for both)

I'd also like to register Ahri (Vinny's aforementioned daughter. Currently an Eevee but plans on becoming an Espeon) being smaller in size (0.2x smaller) as she was born as a runt, as stated in her introduction post. I'm ultra bad at math, but if I'm correct she'll be about 0.78" tall and 11.5lbs. (another $100) [This should translate to 2'4" and 46.7 lbs when she evolves]

Now for the juice. I'd like to get a set of aviator goggles and a long brown scarf for Isaac's Plusle, Puck. She's a wannabe pilot (ironic, considering most flying types won't even come near her). This should be another $100.

So in total this should equal $300 :3

11. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Vinny's and Ahri's freckles confirmed!
    Puck's aviator goggles and brown scarf confirmed!

Unfortunately, a size of x0.2 (1/5) for Ahri is too small, going against the rule of the x0.33 (1/3) limit. Please either remove the request of size registration ($100 will be reimbursed), or change the sizing so it becomes within the rules.

12. Astre

Blog Posts:
    Fixing Ahri's size to instead be 1/3rd of her original size. Payment will ride.

13. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    'tis now confirmed!

14. Missingno. Master

Blog Posts:
    I'd like a recolor for Chip the Duskull. His black cloak is to instead be the color of a chocolate chip cookie, complete with spots that resemble the chocolate chips. He was born this way because his parents are Peeves and Liliana, two Dusknoir who are particularly fond of chocolate chip cookies, and consumed them in great quantities in the, ahem, private time they shared together what that led to Chip's birth in the first place. In addition, Chip himself is just as enthusiastic about chocolate chip cookies, making this recolor that much more relevant to him. No humpy sprite necessary, took the liberty of making my own, as well as a sprite and artwork for reference;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And there is no need to specify how this will translate to the Dusclops or Dusknoir stages, as Chip will not be evolving.

In addition, I'd like to recolor my currently unnamed Voltorb so that both halves are a bright yellow, with the same applying to the Electrode stage. The reasoning for this coloration can be found here. Once more, humpy sprites won't be necessary, as I've made my own. Here's some sprites and artwork for reference;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I believe that's [​IMG]200 for the recolors. Thanks very much in advance. :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  15. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Missingno. Master: Chip's chocolate chip cookie robes and Voltorb's golden... skin? Surface? Scales maybe? I dunno. *ahem* coloring confirmed!

16. Missingno. Master

Blog Posts:
    As I've introduced another Trainer character, I'd like to buy a Pokédex for her. This one will be a Johto Pokédex. I'd like it colored the same shade of blue as you find on the Unown Report in HG/SS, and decorated with the image of an Unown T. Here's the payment of [​IMG]100. Thanks very much in advance. :) No sprite required- did one myself; [​IMG]

17. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Purchase of Unown T-style Johto Pokédex confirmed!

18. Astre

Blog Posts:
    So with the grass squad coming together I want to take this chance to buy each of the members (+Ahri) one of those green scarves from the newest PMD games. (image for reference)

This is to signify that they're a real team and super ultra cool (in their eyes). Ahri, despite not being a grass type, has been recruited because she's around the same age and considered to be Luca's sister.

So I'll need 4 of these scarves for now. [Luca (Rowlet), Milo (Treecko), Sam (Bulbasaur), and Ahri (Eevee).]

So this should come to about $200. :3

19. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Purchase of 4 Mystery Dungeon-style Green Scarves confirmed!

20. 134

134 Nerd violence.

Blog Posts:
    Paying $175 for a new Johto Pokedex in Vaporeon blue (#76C9DE), with accompanying sprite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.