1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Discussion in 'FB Shops' started by OkikuMew, Nov 18, 2017.

1. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Johto Vaporeon blue Pokédex confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~] [​IMG]

Although note that I you have already requested a Johto Pokédex before! In that case, only the new coloring and the sprite needs to be paid, making your total actually $150. Therefore, here's $25 change back to you :)

2. King Ghidorah!

King Ghidorah! New Member

Blog Posts:
    Paying $150 for Natural Spray to recolor my Rhyhorn back to normal. He was colored orange against my will at a Halloween event a few years back. Never cared for it and it's very close to it's shiny color.

3. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:
    I'd like to have Clyde the Darumaka recolored so that upon evolution into Darmanitan his body turns from red to bright orange, with no change being made to the Zen Mode form's coloration. The reasoning for this coloration is the same as Inky's, except Clyde's Egg was orange instead of blue. Also, if a sprite for this wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) Thanks very much in advance.

Between the recolor and the sprite, this should bring my total to [​IMG]200.

4. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    King Ghidorah!: Purchase and use of Natural Spray for Rhyhorn confirmed! (Note though that by our current Boutique's standards, the bright orange coloring isn't too close to Rhyhorn's shiny brown/orange colors!)

Missingno. Master: Registration of Clyde's non-zen Darmanitan orange coloration confirmed! [~sprite complete~] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  5. Faiyaa

Faiyaa Fizzy Bubbles ZA

Blog Posts:
    It's scarf season (not really). Requesting for the following items please:

Mega Stone Accessory: $250 (No sprite needed)
    Clip for Blastoisinite to be tied onto red scarf (long enough to wrap around shoulder cannon)​
    Black Lotus Scarf: $100 (sprite request)
    Looking to use [​IMG] as a base if possible
    Colors/pattern: Black/Dark Gray like shiny primal kyogre, with a motif of kyogre's fin marking in Blue like regular primal kyogre's color pointing down towards the tip of the scarf​

Total: $350

6. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Purchase of Blastoisinite accessory confirmed!

Purchase of Black Lotus Scarf sprite confirmed! [~sprite complete~] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  7. TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury New Member

Blog Posts:
    Couple of size changes

Ymir the Amaura will be increasing in height and weight by 2x (putting him at 2.6m tall and 50.4kg). The reason for this is somewhat unknown. His mother was the matriarch of an ancient migrating herd of Aurorus who came to the valley where Jayson's base is, to hatch their eggs. Ymir's egg was the largest of them all, Jayson assumed this was due to his mother also being large and being the leader of the herd. Ymir was clearly larger than the other hatchlings and continued to grow rapidly as he was able to feed from the trees more easily. His size eventually became an issue though as he began to get a little rough with the other hatchlings, unaware of the strength that came with his size. His mother was forced to abandon him in the valley.

Alexander the Nidoking will be increasing in height and weight by 1.5x (putting him at 2.1m tall and 93kg). Alexander, like many other Pokemon, was abandoned by his trainer at the Adoption Center. Enraged that his trainer would treat him in such a way, he began to rigorously train and bulk himself up, in hopes of finding a trainer that would appreciate him. Sure enough, Jayson instantly recognized the then Nidoran's potential and together they worked to grow Alexander into a bulky Nidoking.

Argo the Lapras will be increasing in height and weight by 1.5x (putting him at 3.75m tall and 330kg). Argo is a rather old Lapras, Jayson encountered the veteran Pokemon in the lake next to his base. He has no idea how the Lapras ended up in the lake, but it didn't seem to trouble the water type, who had grown larger over the years by feeding on the rich food source provided by the lake.

Ajax the Chesnaught will be increasing in height and weight by 1.2x (putting him at 1.92m tall and 108kg). Ajax was reluctant to evolve from a Chespin into a Quilladin, not wanting to turn himself into a derpy pudgemon. Instead he chose to store up energy, his body slowly swelling as he resisted the natural urge to evolve. Eventually he was put in a situation where he had to evolve to save a new found friend, but there was still no way he was being a Quilladin. He quickly grab ahold of a Rare Candy and started the evolution process again, evolving into a Chesnaught before anyone could even see him become a Quilladin. The sudden surge of energy from back to back evolutions caused him to grow larger than expected.

$400 for the lot I believe

8. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Registration of sizing of Ymir, Alexander, Argo and Ajax confirmed!

9. 134

134 Believe that.

Blog Posts:
    I would like to register Aumoe, my new female Mismagius, as having the coloration of her unevolved form of Misdreavus, along the lines of this:

[​IMG]

The rationale is such: She evolved at a very young age (level 1) and as such retained her immature coloration.

Here is the payment of $100.

10. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Registration of Aumoe's Misdreavus coloration confirmed!

11. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:
    Couple things here. First off, I'd like to confirm the recoloring of Ariana the Garbodor (garbage bag remnants turned silver, arm piping turned bronze, red and blue pieces of garbage turned to glass) as happened here. A humpy sprite would be greatly appreciated, please. Recolored official art for reference;

[​IMG]

Also, if possible, I'd like to pay for a Z-Power Ring for Terri, one of my Trainer characters. Just a standard Z-Power Ring, so no special sprite required.

Between the sprite for Ariana and the purchase of the Z-Power Ring, this should bring my total to [​IMG]350. Thanks very much in advance. :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  12. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Ariana's registration of her coloring (extra) confirmed! [~Sprite Completed~] [​IMG]

Purchase of Terri's Z-Power Ring confirmed!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  13. Ex-Admiral Insane

Ex-Admiral Insane Newbie Extraordinaire

Blog Posts:
    Hello there,

I'd like to recolour the eyes of my long-forgotten Larvitar.
    As a result of her draconic lineage (a female Haxorus), Regina has inherited some of her mother's traits. Specifically, her eyes more closely resemble that of a Haxorus; having red sclera with black pupils instead of a Larviatr's usual. Henceforth, her abbreviated name of Regina will be "Red" as a reference to her unique eyes.

Payment: $100

14. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    Confirmed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.