Mew à la Mode Boutique

Enigmatic Professor

Balance, its a progress
Reaction score
Available Special Characteristics and related rules:

Coloring ($100): Color(s) of the fur, skin, scales, feathers, etc. that varies from the normal colors. We are the only place in the world able to register this particular and unusual trait, so it's no surprise it is the most popular characteristic to register!
  • Colored Pokémon that looks too similar to their shiny form are not allowed, therefore any request to register such a coloring will be denied.
    • As colors and whatnot can be subjective, the decision of denying or accepting colors in terms of the shiny coloring can be reversed, if the original judgment/decision has been proven incorrect.
Physical deformities and handicaps ($50): Anything goes, as long as the deformity/handicap:
  1. exists naturally in the real world;
  2. is not exaggerated or extremely exceptional; and
  3. does not cause physical pain to the Pokémon. We're a boutique, not a Pokémon Center!
Size ($100): Different sizing (height and/or weight) of the Pokémon compared to the average height and weight stated in the Pokédex. I mean, Pokémon comes in all shapes and sizes between species, but also within the same species!
  • All new sizes must be registered as a proportion (a multiplier or a percentage) comparing to the Pokédex sizes. (No feet/inches, no meters, no kilograms, no pounds, etc.)
  • Different proportions can be applied to weight and height. However, there is a $50 deformity fee if the proportions between weight and height are different.
  • A size of a Pokémon can be, at its lowest, a third (0.33x or 33%) of its average Pokédex size.
  • A size of a Pokémon can be, at most, double (2x or 200%) of its average Pokédex size.
  • If a sizing is judged to be too exaggerated, unbelievable or unhealthy for the Pokémon's species, the resize request can be denied.
    • If the decision of the acceptance or denial of the resizing is later deemed unfair or incorrect, it can be reversed.
Okay, I would like to make a recolor of my growlithe (Wolfe) into a sable furred growlithe all ecxept for the previous green streak on the left above the eye, also a size change, 2.0x lager for him ( I want him to be bigger to ride around )
( If I may request a sprite for it and his evolved form for the recolor )

And since this is my first post in this ( I do not know if it will let me link in here ) I think the total will be 400$?

( sorry okiumew, this is my first time using your new boutique please let me know if my money's off or something like that )

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Okay, I would like to make a recolor of my growlithe (Wolfe) into a sable furred growlithe all ecxept for the previous green streak on the left above the eye, also a size change, 2.0x lager for him ( I want him to be bigger to ride around )

And since this is my first post in this ( I do not know if it will let me link in here ) I think the total will be 400$?

( sorry okiumew, this is my first time using your new boutique please let me know if my money's off or something like that )
It's alright! ^^ I know it's been a while since you've come back and things has changed. There is a few things you need to correct though, so let's walk through it shall we?
  • First thing I noticed is how both the coloring and resizing doesn't have much justification/reasoning behind them (all special characteristics requires them). I understand you want to have Wolfe bigger to be able to ride on him, but I want to know, RP-wise, why his fur sable-colored and why he's bigger in size. As examples: Did he grow up in a desert and its fur is reflecting is adaptability to the unusual environment, blending in with the sand? Was it because he didn't get as much sun as a fire Pokémon should, so the usual orange color didn't go as vibrant? For his size, perhaps he got spoiled in terms of food? Or maybe he got through extensive training? This type of explanation is what I want to see, for both the color and size!
  • You have mentioned about a "previous green streak on the left above the eye". What do you mean exactly? Depending on (most) your answers, the total price may change:
    • By "previously", do you mean you had it added in the boutique before? If that's the case, I'll take your word for it (because yay no links required!) but if possible, a link would be appreciated (bonus that it'll help me with the spriting, if the post has a sprite with the streak on it!)
    • Did you mean you want to remove it (have the sable fur coloring "overwrite" it), or you want to keep/add it there? If you want to remove it, you'll need the Natural Spray ($150). If it's to keep/add it...
    • Is it part of the coloring (and isn't from a previous one), or is it a birthmark or scar? If it's part of the coloring, then you're fine. If it's a birthmark or scar, that is considered as a different/extra special characteristic ($50).
So look into those points, add the extra info, make corrections/adjustments, recalculate your price if needed (and edit your bank post), and I'll check it out again! (Small note: considering if your request is one coloring, one sizing and 2 sprites, $400 is the correct price!)

Enigmatic Professor

Balance, its a progress
Reaction score
It's alright! ^^ I know it's been a while since you've come back and things has changed. There is a few things you need to correct though, so let's walk through it shall we?
  • First thing I noticed is how both the coloring and resizing doesn't have much justification/reasoning behind them (all special characteristics requires them). I understand you want to have Wolfe bigger to be able to ride on him, but I want to know, RP-wise, why his fur sable-colored and why he's bigger in size. As examples: Did he grow up in a desert and its fur is reflecting is adaptability to the unusual environment, blending in with the sand? Was it because he didn't get as much sun as a fire Pokémon should, so the usual orange color didn't go as vibrant? For his size, perhaps he got spoiled in terms of food? Or maybe he got through extensive training? This type of explanation is what I want to see, for both the color and size!
  • You have mentioned about a "previous green streak on the left above the eye". What do you mean exactly? Depending on (most) your answers, the total price may change:
    • By "previously", do you mean you had it added in the boutique before? If that's the case, I'll take your word for it (because yay no links required!) but if possible, a link would be appreciated (bonus that it'll help me with the spriting, if the post has a sprite with the streak on it!)
    • Did you mean you want to remove it (have the sable fur coloring "overwrite" it), or you want to keep/add it there? If you want to remove it, you'll need the Natural Spray ($150). If it's to keep/add it...
    • Is it part of the coloring (and isn't from a previous one), or is it a birthmark or scar? If it's part of the coloring, then you're fine. If it's a birthmark or scar, that is considered as a different/extra special characteristic ($50).
So look into those points, add the extra info, make corrections/adjustments, recalculate your price if needed (and edit your bank post), and I'll check it out again! (Small note: considering if your request is one coloring, one sizing and 2 sprites, $400 is the correct price!)
( the site won't let me edit posts just yet )

Okay first point you mentioned. ( Wolfe's sable fur and size change )
My character ( Drake ) doesn't come from the fizzy universe, he and Wolfe come from a parallel universe, in which Wolfe ( my growlithe ) was once Much bigger ( I don't have the specific reason yet besides it was just how he was born. )
A world war happened in this parallel universe started by several cults going after legendary pokemon, involving all of the regions in which Drake and his family created the Vatonage Group ( who works with the Rangers, International Police and the Pokemon League ) to help put an end to the war and defeat the cults. Five years after the start of the war, Drake and his team from Vatonage only had one more cult to stop, and in the finale battle with the leader of the cult, a fatal blow was struck on Wolfe. It was slowly killing him, turning his fur black. Drake was frantic, trying to find a way to cure his partner, only being able to find celebi and ask it to help cure him ( An even longer story which I am saving for later ) So, long story short, Drake found celebi, but Celebi couldn't cure Wolfe, the only way to save him was to pull his younger form back and merge it with the sick one.
In doing this, Wolfe reverted back into a growlithe, and the black fur ( with only the green stripe left that stayed normal, maybe because it was artifical ) turned to Sable color. ( the Size remains the same because both He and Drake are abnormally large. hence the 2.0 x size change )

Second points pertaining to the stripe. Linkys for the sprite here, and confirmation post here
( I hope the first one is okay if not here )
It is a part of the Coloring and I would Like to keep it.

Is this better? ( Also inserting quote for money link just to make it easier )

Reaction score
Alright, prepare yourself....

Number 1: I would like to request a mini Shadow Metang Sprite for my new Shadow Metang, Moros. Here is a base sprite

$100

Number 2: My Chinchou has recently undergone a bit of a mutation in Bedlam.... Long story short, a Poisonium Z crystal was being enhanced by Moros which led to a steep rise in radiation. Due to prolonged exposure and a lack of resistance to the radiations effects, Blinky unfortunately became permanently mutated. His mutation consists of his skin turning orange and a third eye developing. He is in no pain from the mutation and actually enjoys his new look. Reward Link
I would like to request a regular sprite for his new mutated look. I have provided a base sprite and a picture of his namesake for reference.

$100

Number 3: My new Onix, Gjoll while new to my team is quite old. He has been living in the large mountain range in my base for decades, creating a fast network of tunnels. Due to his age and the amount of work he has done tunnelling through the range, he looks remarkably different to most Onix. Firstly he is 1.5x the size of a regular Onix (putting his height at 13.2m and weight at 315kg). His most distinctive feature however, is that instead of being made of grey stone, he seems to be made of Black Diamond. This is a reference to the original Onix Pokedex entry, 'As it grows, the stone portions of its body harden to become similar to a diamond, but colored black.' So I would like to confirm this size change and colouring, as well as request a standard sprite and mini sprite for him. Base sprites have been provided.

$400

That should bring my total to $600, any issues feel free to consult with me :)

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Enigmatic Professor: Registration of Wolfe's sable color and size confirmed! [~sprites completed~]
Justification: check; Explanation of the green stripe: check! (Existing partial coloring fits with the non-overwriting rule)

TheKnightsFury: Purchase of Moros' sprite, and registration of Blinky's mutation and Gjoll's size and black diamond coloring confirmed! [~sprites completed~]

Last edited:

Enigmatic Professor

Balance, its a progress
Reaction score
Enigmatic Professor: Registration of Wolfe's sable color and size confirmed! [~sprites completed~]
Justification: check; Explanation of the green stripe: check! (Existing partial coloring fits with the non-overwriting rule)
Thanks Oki

Nerd Violence

The real OGs.
Reaction score
Special Characteristics​

Registering special characteristics for Kahakai the Eevee -- a slightly lighter-than-average coat color, a uniquely scalloped edge to her tail tip, and a curling cowlick -- as seen above. Paying $300 (x01 coloration @ $100, x02 'birthmark' @ $50) for the registration. The subtle deviations from the typical Eevee are purely a matter of standard genetic diversity... and an unwillingness to let her trainer brush her.

Heights and Weights​

Registering the following heights and weights:

Kahakai the Eevee: 1'00" & 14.3lbs. Average: 1'00 & 14.3lbs. No deviation.
Moana the Vaporeon: 2'07" & 44.2lbs. Average: 3'03" & 63.9lbs. 79.5% average height. 69.2% average weight.
Muliwai the ✨ Vaporeon: 3'03" & 56.6lbs. Average: 3'03" & 63.9lbs. 100% average height. 88.6% average weight.
Hekili the Jolteon: 1'11" & 34.3lbs. Average: 2'07" & 54.0lbs. 74.2% average height. 63.5% average weight.
Nehenu‘u the ✨ Jolteon: 2'01" m & 33.7lbs. Average: 2'07" & 54.0lbs. 80.7% average height. 62.4% average weight.
Ahi the Flareon: 3'02" & 56.1lbs. Average: 2'11" & 55.1lbs. 108.6% average height. 101.8% average weight.

These deviations are all a matter of basic genetic diversity -- all individuals, through genetics, resources, and lifestyle are physically unique from one another. (These values are pulled directly from Let's Go, Eevee!, which generates random height and weight values from within a range.) Moana diligently trains as a battler, and is lean as a result. Nehenu‘u is sickly, and therefor physically frail. Hekili under-incubated while her twin brother over-incubated, leading to a disparity in birth weights that followed them into adulthood. Muliwai could stand to eat more. It's all very mundane reasoning.

Five size documentations with deformity fees should be $750.

Paying a total of $1050 for services rendered.

Last edited:

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Wooo, been a while I haven't got a tall order! (But apologies for not noticing said order earlier <.<;;)

Nerd Violence: Ok, there's a few things to tweak here in there, due to the new stuff! All the notes are related to Kahakai:
  • First, you miscalculated things: You were correct that birthmarks are $50, but you added them as $100!
  • Second, after some discussion with the mods, you don't need to register the scalloped white tip of the tail! Since it is a "color" variation that exists in an official game (in Let's Go, for Female Eevee), then it lands on the note/exception of "official color variants"!
  • The haircuts for Pikachu and Eevee from Let's Go will be considered as its own separate "thing" like Furfrou's trimmings. However it has been decided to stay with the $50 price, so you're good!
So taking that in consideration...

Kahakai's lighter coloring and curling cowlick haircut registered!

Moana, Muliwai, Hekili, Nehenu‘u and Ahi's sizing registered!

Refund: $150

Maskerade

Reaction score
After the events at Hyrem's Secret Base, something had begun happening to Deimos. For the first few days, Blake didn't know what to make of his Hydreigon's condition, but after a while, he began to figure it out.

Each day, he has been losing more and more scales. Ever since he tried to use Black Star, it's as if the technique has begun eating away part of him...

It was hard to put into words, but somehow, Blake knew he wasn't too far off. Black Star was a move lost to the ages, but remnants of the legend had endured to this day. It fed on the user's darkness, growing in power the darker the user's heart. But Deimos was, at his core, not inherently evil - instinctual, destructive, uncontrollable at times, yes. But not consciously malicious. If that caused some sort of... incompatibility between the failed Black Star and his dragon, did it mean Deimos was ill as a result of attempting the move?

But that didn't seem to be it, either. Because for each sickly green scale that fell, a glistening blue one appeared underneath, still soft but fully formed. As if Deimos had somehow used Black Star as a means to purge the darkness that plagued him. As if he was now being reborn as a purer Hydreigon, if one such thing even existed...

Overtime, Blake found this to be the closest he would ever get to the truth. In the span of two weeks, ever shiny green scale had been shed, and Deimos turned into a fully blue dragon, his demeanour somehow seemingly calmer, as if he was, at long last, in peace with the world. Whether this meant Deimos could never use, or even attempt, another Black Star, mattered very little - as long as he was healthier, happier... Blake had no need for that sort of dark power.

--------

Purchasing 1x Natural Spray and using it to change Deimos the Hydreigon from his Shiny coloration to the normal one!
Payment = $150

Biggggg5

Reaction score
Would like to make a few purchases. First off are a few sprites from a recolour I purchased Ages ago. We talked about it in discord a little closer ago that I wouldn't have to repurchase recolours for Mega Charizard, since Charizard did not have mega forms when i bought the recolor, I would just need to purchase humpy sprites, though if that changes due to the difference in the X form I am willing to pay either way but I will calculate based on not having to pay for the moment. I'll start with the simplest, which is Mega Charizard Y, which will be recolored to Blue with white flames, the same as the sprites in my signature. The next is Mega Charizard X who will be recolored to be white where it is black and offwhite or beige where it is blue on its stomach and wings, with the flames at its mouth and tail being invisible or erased from the sprite. Previous recolor: link

Next is also a recolor and humpy sprite but fairly simple. I just need to turn my ditto from purpleish pink to green, a similar shade to that of a shiny espeon or this alien. He was turned this color from his being a product of selective breeding in attempts to make super Pokémon by Team Rocket Scientists, in addition to not ever being exposed to sunlight until after his capture.

The last thing I need is a custom Pokeball. I recently caught my Ditto in a repeat ball and I would like to rework the repeat ball to have a design of the Omnitrix (pictured here) to replace the circles and to replace the orange on top with a dark grey.

The recolor, pokeball and 4 sprites should all come to $750 if my math is right. Thanks in advance, feel free to dm me on discord if there are any clarifications needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just purchasing a couple of natural sprays to reset a couple of Pokemon. Justification is that these won't be the same Pokemon any more because I am adding new characters and renaming old Pokemon.

1x Natural Spray to remove the Shiny colouring from my Charizard. $150
1x Natural Spray to remove the mutations from my Chinchou. $150

Oh and on top of that, can I request a Shadow Humpy Metagross? $100

$400

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Maskerade: Purchase and use of Natural Spray on Deimos confirmed!

Biggggg5: Ok, lots to process! [sprites completed]
  • Registration of 'Mega Charizard X and Y's coloring confirmed!
    (p.s. As per the third question in the FAQ, you are correct! While normally I need a quote/link to the original recolor post, I assume yours is lost in time so I'll let it slide!)
  • Registration of Ditto's coloring confirmed!
  • Purchase of Ditto's custom Pokéball confirmed!
TheKnightsFury:
  • Purchase and use of x2 Natural Sprays on Charizard and Chinchou confirmed!
  • Purchase of sprite for shadow Metagross confirmed! [sprite complete]
Gemini Spark: Register of Mimikyu's Shuppet Cloak (and purchase of sprite) confirmed! [sprite complete]

Last edited:

Enigmatic Professor

Balance, its a progress
Reaction score
Okay I have a total of 500$ to spend here,
Buying a Size growth (1.5x) for my Lelo ( Poochyena ) so I can have big pet wolves / dogs and because Drake takes such good care of his pokemon that they just grow a little bit better than wild pokemon do
Buying a Recolor for a pokemon ( Houndour ) to make his whole skelatal cage orange ( shiny form is blue fur, so I think its accepltable )
And Buying a Pokeball Recolor for this Love ball ( We had discussed in Discord about it ) Orange outside and green heart marking
As well as a pokedex redesign ( should be for the last 50$ )

I would like to make it look like so But with the main colors reversed ( Black where the red is, and Red where the black is ) I love the D-tectors so, ya

Total should Be 500$

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Alright. Lemme tell you a little story. It all started in the Arcane Realm. Not the relatively new zone in these parts, I mean the old one, the infamous, Tess-era, universally loathed and despised pitfall trap that was dug just past the entrance to FB. It's a lengthy story in and of itself, involving a clan of Poison-type using ninja assassins, a peaceful clan of Grass-type users, the feud between the two, and how one Poison-type Trainer and a seemingly ordinary, if unusually powerful, Tentacool ended up embroiled in the ongoing feud between the two. In the end, the Tentacool revealed itself to be the Mythical Pokémon Celebi in disguise, and banished both clans from the forest for their fighting. But for the Trainer who'd shown her nothing but kindness and compassion, even when having no reason to think her to be anything more than an ordinary Tentacool, Celebi was grateful. He had shown her that there was hope yet for humanity when she had started to seriously doubt there was any, and for that, she rewarded him with a few items, tokens of her appreciation, of her own procuring. Among them was a Rose Incense she seemed to have made herself.

Seemingly unrelated to this, a pair of Grass-types were among the group of Pokémon who went out hunting and sought to clean out a Rattata nest. He was a Carnivine, with a decidedly less passive approach to hunting than your average Carnivine. She was a Budew, as savage and bloodthirsty as she was young and cute. But at one point, a Raticate moved in to avenge its young, but the Carnivine swooped in and saved the Budew just in time, and she fell in love immediately. And eventually, as she grew and evolved, the Carnivine reciprocated her feelings, and eventually, they went and had a child- Artemis the Budew- with the assistance of aforementioned Rose Incense.

Now, I told you all those things to tell you a few things about Artemis. Not only has she inherited her parents' love for hunting, and in particular her mother's savagery and bloodlust, but she's also had a peculiar flair for archery. The reason for this being that her ancestry on both sides of the family can be traced back to a long line of Decidueye. That in and of itself wouldn't really explain everything that's to follow so well, except that the traces of Celebi's power contained in the Rose Incense what made her be a Budew in the first place brought forward that Decidueye ancestry and strengthened its influence.

So what does this mean for Artemis? First and foremost, it's given her the drive and determination to train ceaselessly, which has caused her to grow exceptionally well- therefore, she is, and will forever be, twice the height that is normal for her species, with the weight being increased proportionately. In the Budew stage, this means she goes from 8 inches tall to 1 foot 4 inches tall, and once she evolves into Roselia, instead of 1 foot tall she'll be 2 feet tall. She will not evolve into Roserade.

Second, it means that a Decidueye-inspired coloration is in her genes, and while not currently visible, evolution will change this. Upon evolution into Roselia, the dark green will turn light brown, the light green will turn dark green, and the roses and that little yellow stripe down the front will turn blood-red (that last bit is also indicative of her bloodlust).

Third, it means that she likes archery a lot, and to that end, I'm purchasing a bow for her. No arrow- she generally makes her own by using Spikes or Pin Missile. I don't intend for this to give her any sort of actual advantage in battle, of course, but all the same, I do like the idea of her using the bow for launching moves like Spikes and Pin Missile, and at the very least, that's more or less how I'd picture her using said moves.

So, between the resizing, the recoloring, and buying the bow, that brings my grand total to 250. No sprites necessary- here's the various images for reference.

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Enigmatic Professor: Registration and purchase of the following confirmed!
  • Lelo's sizing
  • Houndour's orange skeletal caging coloring
  • Custom Love Ball
  • Custom-designed Pokédex
Missingno. Master: Registration and purchase of the following things for Artemis confirmed!
  • Sizing
  • Decidueye coloring
  • Bow

Mana Opal

Reaction score
"All know of the tale of Arceus, the mighty god that created this realm, but accounts on its eventual disappearance vary. To the denizens of Sinnoh, it shed its thousand arms as it sequestered itself into the far reaches of reality to rest after its arduous work; to another people, its fate was far more tragic. Distracted by an argument with one of its mortal creations, the Creator was struck by a rogue meteor and split into three separate beings.

One being perished on the spot, too far removed from its divine power to sustain itself.

Another being was dragged along by the meteor, and now slumbers beneath its weight in a far off land.

The last being, realizing that it was now alone, decided that it too must leave the mortal realm. However, it harnessed some of the Original One's stray divinity to fashion an artifact and left it in the hands of humanity, so that its power may be called upon the world's time of greatest need.

According to these myths, the three beings still hold some sway over the pokemon of the world despite their ultimate fates. The Perished One's energy is said to still across the entire realm, occasionally blessing creatures with frequently slight, yet always resplendent, changes in hue. The Dragged One's power still leaks from beneath the earth, dyeing the life around it with both the darkness of death's threshold, and the colors of the crystals that may save its life. While the Surviving One has since left us, its artifact nonetheless bathes the surrounding wilds with colors and patterns as varied as the very essence of life itself.

Which version of the legend is the true one? Perhaps neither, perhaps both. But looking at this obsidian-black Iron Ball and its emerald-green eye, I can't help but believe that our ancestors were correct to believe that the Dragged One rests beneath our very own Grand Stairway..."

Amicae took a step back as the memory trailed to an end. "If that's how the little guy's previous trainer saw it, then what is it doing all the way out here?"

She had found the strangely-colored beldum in poor shape while running errands, and her own decided to merge with it despite her plainly saying that she only intended to restore its health and locate its original trainer. But now that she's seen this, she felt like she might not even have anyone to apologize to anymore. Perhaps Fontaine's pushy evolution would prove to be the best choice for everyone involved?

I would like to purchase an Alternate Coloring Special Characteristic for my metang (and its later evolved forms), based off of the following sprites:

I would also like to request appropriate humpy sprites, while I'm at it. I believe that'll come to a total of $400?