• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Mew à la Mode Boutique

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Silverstream: Arlo's registration of his Freckles, and purchase of his Faux Hawk hairstyle, green scarf and Chester's own green scarf confirmed!

Enigmatic Professor: Registration of Osirin's coloring and Kurama's coloring and black eye markings confirmed!

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to have Miasma the Spritzee recolored so her pink plumage and purple feet are instead a dull grey color, and also have her size increased to x2 her original size (so from 8 inches tall to 1 foot 4), with her weight being adjusted accordingly so the proportions remain the same.

When the failed shopping district of Grandio City became abandoned, one of the more snooty and superficial Pokémon Trainers who used to shop there abandoned her Spritzee for reasons nobody is completely sure of (and asking Miasma is generally a bad idea, as it just brings up unpleasant memories she'd rather not dwell on). She showed up on the litter-laden streets of Grandio, passed out from starvation. A wild Grimer brought her food, which she initially rejected because it was going bad, all smelly, and, well, it was being handled by a friggin' Grimer. But she decided she wouldn't actually rather die than eat such food, so she did so. And with such food being the only option, she slowly gained a tolerance of, and taste for, actual garbage. Spritzee's aromas are affected by what they eat, so this turned her smell less than pleasant, but her literally trash diet also affected her plumage, turning her vibrant pink feathers a dull grey. In addition, as the local Poison-types kept her well-fed, she grew exceptionally well, and in return for their hospitality, she took it upon herself to care for the local Poison-types, becoming known among them as the Garbage Queen. She healed them when sick or injured, and more to the point, fought for them whenever intruders threatened their way of life. Between the plentiful (if trashy) diet and the constant training, she grew larger than average for her species.

Here's some artwork and a sprite for reference, as I actually would like to request a humpy sprite for this;

Oh, yes- no Aromatisse sprite will be necessary, as Miasma will not be evolving.

EDIT: I'd like to buy a Kalos Pokédex and a Z-Power Ring for Willa, my newest Trainer character. Both items should have a lavender/purple color scheme going on, and I've provided my own sprites for both, so all I need is confirmation of their purchase;

So that's
100 for the recolor,
100 for the resize,
100 for the sprite,
100 for the Pokédex, and
250 for the Z-Power Ring. Grand total of 650. Thanks very much in advance. :)

Last edited:

Meetan

Fizzytopian Idol
Reaction score
I'd like to register my Rhyhorn's pink colouring from Nihan and request a sprite for them!

I'd like to request a sprite for a Goldeen based on generation 2 where they were a really cute shade of pink, pretty please? <3

I think that comes out to $200? Here's ya payment! <3

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Missingno. Master:
Registration of Miasma's coloring and sizing confirmed! [Sprite Completed]

Purchase of lavender Kalos Pokédex and Z-Ring confirmed!

Meetan:
Registration of Rhyhorn's coloring confirmed! [Sprite Completed]

Purchase of gen 2-colored Goldeen sprite confirmed! [Sprite Completed]

Last edited:

CrazyCreeperKid

Playful Little Plusle
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase:
A superhero mask and cape (both red) for Pokers the Slowpoke. He dreams of being a superhero.... So i want him to have the costume :LOL:
And a blue scarf and goggles for Clockwork the Hoothoot. He loves planes, so I got him these so he looks like an old-school pilot.
No need for sprites.
I believe it should amount to $200?

CrazyCreeperKid

Playful Little Plusle
Reaction score
Can you rework my Mega Ring into Mega Glasses?
That should come to $250?

Last edited:

OkikuMew

Reaction score
CrazyCreeperKid: Welcome!^^ I completely understand you are new, so let me give you a few pointers! Don't worry, you're in no trouble, I simply want to help out :)

You got the right idea with the links to the bank when buying things, cool! However, you gotta link to the specific post instead of the thread. For example, when you have linked the prices, link to your specific post of the bank where you have withdrawn the money, instead of the Pokébank itself. To do that, well let's look at your bank post. See the "#6" on the top right of the post? That's where you get the link you need! Just right-click it and go with "copy link location", and now you got the correct link, ready to paste! That way, when someone needs to check your money withdraw (or whatever you need a link for), it'll jump directly to your post instead of the thread! Right now it's not too bad since the number of posts in a thread is low, but at some point there's going to be a lot of them, and it'll take forever for everyone to find your posts... keep that in mind!

It's ok to simply edit a post to add in more stuff to buy (and also edit the amount you're paying) so there's no need to post two times in a row!

Anyhow, all that said...

Purchase of the following is confirmed!
  • Poker's red superhero mask
  • Poker's red superhero cape (Hopefully Edna Mode doesn't notice...)
  • Clockwork's blue scarf
  • Clockwork's goggles
  • Mega Glasses

CrazyCreeperKid

Playful Little Plusle
Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the pointers!
Since you're still online, I'll go ahead and purchase other stuff :LOL:
A wizard robe, hat (fireproof) and wand for Wisp, as you can't be on my team and not have an accessory! Correct me if I'm wrong, it should come to $150?

OkikuMew

Reaction score
Ah, thanks for the pointers!
Since you're still online, I'll go ahead and purchase other stuff :LOL:
A wizard robe, hat (fireproof) and wand for Wisp, as you can't be on my team and not have an accessory! Correct me if I'm wrong, it should come to $150?
Perfecto! ^^ Purchase of Wisp's wizard robe, hat and wand confirmed!

I fully understand the intent of having the hat fireproof because, well, you don't want a hat on a Litwick's head to burn :p But do note that you can't use your accessories as an extra advantage in battles and stuff! It's all for story flavoring ^^

CrazyCreeperKid

Playful Little Plusle
Reaction score
Perfecto! ^^ Purchase of Wisp's wizard robe, hat and wand confirmed!

I fully understand the intent of having the hat fireproof because, well, you don't want a hat on a Litwick's head to burn :p But do note that you can't use your accessories as an extra advantage in battles and stuff! It's all for story flavoring ^^
No worries, I'm completely aware.
Also, I'd like to purchase a doctor's outfit for Nuzzle, my Pachirisu! It should consist of: Jacket, $50, Stethoscope, $50 and clipboard, $50!
That should come to a fine $150!