• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Posting to register my new Magikarp being x0.5 its normal size and weight, as per what was stated by my updator upon my being allowed to catch it, as it was consistently portrayed as being really small for its species throughout the adventure, which was especially notable as the fishing competition in which Willa fished it up was judging competitors based on the size of the Magikarp they reeled in. Needless to say, Willa did not win. At the same time, I'd like to pay for a Natural Spray, which would be applied to Magikarp as it evolves into Gyarados, as well as a size increase for said Gyarados, which would bring it up to x1.5 the normal size for a Gyarados, with a proportionate increase in weight as well. Basically, though Willa caught it as a noticeably small Magikarp, she's gonna train it really well, care for it beautifully, basically do everything right, and that plus Magikarp's determination to repay her kindness will result in him being a really big Gyarados.

So that's
150 for the Natural Spray and
100 for the future size increase, that comes to a total of 250. Thanks very much in advance. :)

Reaction score
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat:
Imma holup on that tho because I'm gonna need some backstory on that missing tooth!
Also, question on that Pokédex: Is that a brand new second Pokédex (for, say, a second character) or just a redo/transfer of your current basic Pokédex?

Other than that, everything's good, so I'll confirm after the clarifications!

Missingno. Master: Purchase of Natural Spray and registration of Willa's sizing (both Magikarp and Gyarados form) confirmed!

An illusion that didn't work out
Reaction score
Hi! I would like to transfer my Pokédex data into a Sinnoh Pokédex! I would also like this Pokédex to be green and blue. Jake Celeste, the owner of the Pokédex, is from Sinnoh, and as such, he has a Sinnoh Pokédex. Not sure if the recoloring counts as a customization, but if it does, then here is your payment: $75, $25 for the data transfer and $50 for the customization.

No need for a sprite, I made one myself: Jake Celeste's New Pokédex (Transparent).png

Reaction score
Hi! I would like to transfer my Pokédex data into a Sinnoh Pokédex! I would also like this Pokédex to be green and blue. Jake Celeste, the owner of the Pokédex, is from Sinnoh, and as such, he has a Sinnoh Pokédex. Not sure if the recoloring counts as a customization, but if it does, then here is your payment: $75, $25 for the data transfer and $50 for the customization.

No need for a sprite, I made one myself: View attachment 129910
Purchase of custom Sinnoh Pokédex confirmed!

Last edited:
Love is temporary. Garchomp is forever.
Reaction score
Imma holup on that tho because I'm gonna need some backstory on that missing tooth!
Also, question on that Pokédex: Is that a brand new second Pokédex (for, say, a second character) or just a redo/transfer of your current basic Pokédex?

Other than that, everything's good, so I'll confirm after the clarifications!
Whoops, sorry about that! Gible lost his tooth in a fight against a flock of Zu/Golbat just before my character caught him.
The pokedex is a transfer, not a second one.

The name's Edgar.
Reaction score
I'd like to register the recoloring of my Sewaddle, Sow, into having red leaves, grey skin, and blue limbs and mouthparts (as a Sewaddle), underleaves (as a Swadloon, and abdomen as a Leavanny.
Picture for reference of the humphy sprite I'm getting.
540Sewaddle_Dream.png541smol.png542Leavanny_Dream.png
Wanna know why?
Sow's mother instead of living in the forest, lived in the city.
In the city, she had no friends, so she watched the racecars go by. Her favorite car had a similar color scheme, so the owner of the car, seeing she was enthusiastic for it, used her as a mascot, painting her in those colors.
After finally settling down with another Leavanny, she gave way to Sow, who retained her unnatural pigment.
So, in total, I'll be paying $200. Thank you!

Last edited:
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
I'd like to make a couple of requests...

$50 - Accessory: Leather Strap for my Komala's log, so that he may wear it on his back when two hands are needed
$200 - Sprite Requests (x2): Shiny Aegislash in both Shield and Sword forms, please!

Total: $250

Just plain old me.
Reaction score
I've been putting this off for a while but finally getting some things in order.

First of all, you may remember that Ahri is 1/3rd of her original size due to being a runt. I would like to pass this trait onto her son, Ezra the Eevee (he will be evolving into a Jolteon eventually). Who is also notably small. I would also like to register Heterochromia Iridium (two different coloured irises) to Ezra as well. He possesses one natural brown eye (the right eye) while his left eye will be amber. Like his grandmother and mother before him, he will also have freckles.

List:
Size Reduction: $100
Freckles: $50
Colouring of the Eyes: $100

While I'm here, I'd also like to pay for my Pikachu, Laika, to have the Spiky hair style.

Spiky Hair: $50

Total: $300

Reaction score
Registration of Gible's missing tooth confirmed!
Purchase of Pokédex transfer confirmed! However, in the case of a transfer/new Pokédex instead of a second one, and you didn't mention any specific customization other than the Kalos region, your Pokédex is only $25! ($100 is for a second Pokédex typically used for a second character, while a redesigned/recoloring a Pokédex is $50.) Since you paid $100, here's $75 back to you!

DannyDrawsaLot:
Registration of Sow's coloring and purchase of sprite confirmed! [~Sprite Completed~]

Purchase of Sola's sunglasses confirmed!

Faiyaa:
Purchase of Komala's leather strap and sprites of shiny Aegislash confirmed! [~Sprites Completed~]
(I'm saddened the shiny sprites are nowhere to be found; if I would've found them, I would've given them to you for free...)

Asteiri:
Registration of Ezra's size, freckles and eye color confirmed!
Purchase of Laika's spiky haircut confirmed!

Last edited:
Just plain old me.
Reaction score
I'm in need of a second Pokedex (I kinda... neglected this considering how long I've had Olivia).

I'd love a Unovan Dex that is Sienna in colour, if I could. I'd also adore a sprite for that dex if possible.

Totals:
$100 for Second Dex w/ Customization
$100 for Sprite
Payment = $200

---

EDIT: With my new Mimikyu I was wondering if I could possibly get a Leafeon costume made for her. The reasoning? Well, seeing as how much Isaac adores his Leafeon, Vinny, this new Mimikyu (Mira) wanted to also get some of Isaac's proper affections by showing off a Leafeon cloak. She figured it would be the best course of action to do so. I would also like a sprite for that if possible!

Totals:
$100 for Leafeon Costume
$100 for Leafeon Costume Sprite
Payment = $200

(two transaction posts because the bank updated)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okeydokey! For $250, of course, I would like to customize my Z-Ring into a blue and green Z-Power Ring, that also holds my Key Stone! It looks like this: Jake Celeste's Z-Power Ring (Transparent).png (Since it holds both Z-Crystals and the Key Stone, I'll call it the Z-Power Mega Ring.)

I will wait until this is confirmed, then I'll edit my bank post. Hopefully that's okay?

Reaction score
Big apologies for the late update, I got a bit overwhelmed as of late x.x (I know I got those sprites on hold! Hang in there, folks!)

Asteiri: Purchase of second Pokédex w/ sprite and Mira's Leafeon Mimikyu costume confirmed! [~Sprites Completed~]

Zorchic: I'm sorry, when purchasing items, your bank post has to be edited so your payment is there in the link!

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a new Pokédex- this one will be going to my newest Trainer character, Eddie Starmie. It'll be a model HANDY505- the classic Kanto Pokédex- recolored to be a dark shade of orange with a purple indicator light in the corner. No sprite necessary, I've provided my own;

I'd also like to register the increased size of Battery the Togedemaru, whose height will be doubled from 1'00" to 2'00", with his weight increasing proportionately. Battery, in the wild, lived in Bolt Strike Pass, a mountain road notorious for nearly perpetual lightning storms and the constant threat of lightning strikes. He took it upon himself to protect others from errant lightning bolts by way of his Lightning Rod Ability, and as a result of taking in such a consistently large amount of electrical energy over the years, grew exceptionally well as a result, making him twice the size that's normal for his kind by the time Eddie caught him.

That's
100 for the Pokédex and
100 for Battery's new size, so that means I'll be paying a grand total of 200 Thanks very much in advance. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big apologies for the late update, I got a bit overwhelmed as of late x.x (I know I got those sprites on hold! Hang in there, folks!)

Zorchic: I'm sorry, when purchasing items, your bank post has to be edited so your payment is there in the link!
I edited my bank post, should be fine now :)

Reaction score
Zorchic: Purchase of custom Z-Power Ring confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Purchase of new custom Pokédex and registration of Battery's sizing confirmed!

sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Whoa now! While it the coloring of Paras' eyes being blank white is ok, I'll need an explaination as of why your Paras' eyes are that way!

Love is temporary. Garchomp is forever.
Reaction score
Whoops! Sorry about that. The mushroom on Paras's back took over prematurely, before evolution, because the Paras itself was exceptionally absent-minded.

Just plain old me.
Reaction score
Me again! This time with a nice easy one.

So with the grass squad coming together I want to take this chance to buy each of the members (+Ahri) one of those green scarves from the newest PMD games. (image for reference)

This is to signify that they're a real team and super ultra cool (in their eyes). Ahri, despite not being a grass type, has been recruited because she's around the same age and considered to be Luca's sister.

So I'll need 4 of these scarves for now. [Luca (Rowlet), Milo (Treecko), Sam (Bulbasaur), and Ahri (Eevee).]
And continuing on that trend I need two more of those scarves for Arlo (Shiny Eevee) and Chester (Shiny Chespin).
Finally completing my scarf collection after FOREVER.

I'll need four scarves total, one for each of the following: Grace (Shiny Chikorita), Daniel (Turtwig), Oliver (Snivy), Nate (Grookey).

Total: $200