• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to recolor Brighton the Lanturn so that his lures emit purple light. The reason for this is that he evolved at the end of a raid battle against a Qwilfish, who, early on in the fight, poisoned Brighton with Sludge Wave. Brighton remained poisoned throughout the fight, and repeated use of Thunderbolt from him, a move he launches from his lures, seemed to have drawn much of the poison into said lures, making it prevalent among the bacteria that causes his bioluminescence. As the fight went on, he started intermittently flickering between the normal color and purple light, and at the end of it, he evolved into Lanturn, and his light's stayed consistently purple ever since.

I would also like to request a humpy sprite for this, and here's some art for reference;

Payment: 200 (
100 for the recolor itself,
100 for the sprite) Thanks very much in advance! :)

Reaction score
I'd like to recolor Brighton the Lanturn so that his lures emit purple light. The reason for this is that he evolved at the end of a raid battle against a Qwilfish, who, early on in the fight, poisoned Brighton with Sludge Wave. Brighton remained poisoned throughout the fight, and repeated use of Thunderbolt from him, a move he launches from his lures, seemed to have drawn much of the poison into said lures, making it prevalent among the bacteria that causes his bioluminescence. As the fight went on, he started intermittently flickering between the normal color and purple light, and at the end of it, he evolved into Lanturn, and his light's stayed consistently purple ever since.

I would also like to request a humpy sprite for this, and here's some art for reference;

Payment: 200 (
100 for the recolor itself,
100 for the sprite) Thanks very much in advance! :)
Hurrr durrrrrrrrr sorry for the latenesssss

*ahem*

Registration of Brighton's purple lures and purchase of sprite confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~]

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to claim my new Tyrogue's birthmark (two black stripes on its back, a'la Electivire, due to said Tyrogue's mother being an Electivire) and white scarf accessory. Both the birthmark and the scarf were given in a zone, in the same update in which I caught said Tyrogue.

I would also like to request two humpy sprites (more for the scarf than anything- I'm well aware that a small birthmark on the back isn't gonna be showing up in any humpy sprites)- one for the Tyrogue stage and one for when he evolves (into the evolution I specified over Discord). Payment for the sprites comes to 200, thanks very much in advance. :)

Reaction score
Missingno. Master: Tyrogue's birthmark registration and purchase of white scarf accessory confirmed! [~sprites complete~]
(Evolution sprite was given directly to MM via Discord to avoid being seen through my imgur account)

Last edited:
Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
Hi! I would like to register my new Shinx's size change, to 1.2x her normal size and weight. The reason for this is because Shinx formerly resided at a Fizzy Power Co. power plant. The excessive electricity she took in while there allowed her to grow a bit faster than normal—not too much, though, since she had only been there for a relatively short time before Jake Celeste arrived for the Morpeko raid and caught Shinx on his way back. The cost for this will be $100, I believe? Thanks in advance! :)

Fox Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am here to officially register's Annahime the Vulpix's... non-standard size and weight. She is a very big and fluffy girl after all!

Due to being the pick of the litter, the result of good breeding, and being very bossy when it came to getting access to food in her backstory, she is naturally 1.5x bigger than a normal Vulpix. Due to her... uh, lifestyle choices... she also comes out to being 2x heavier than a normal Vulpix. (We're working on it, okay?)

Here's your $100.

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to register that Homer the Alakazam is twice as heavy as normal Alakazam, with no change to his size- he's a glutton. Also buying him two accessories- a metal fork and knife that he holds in place of his two spoons (if ever he Mega Evolves, these would replace two of the five spoons that Mega Alakazam has). I would also like to request humpy sprites for this- one for regular Alakazam, and one for Mega Alakazam, because I do intend for this to be a thing down the road.

For the weight change, the two accessories, and the two humpy sprites, I believe that comes to a total of 400. Thanks very much in advance. :)

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
I'd like to register that Lizzy, my Drizzile, is 80% the height and weight of a regular Drizzile (this will carry on to evolution) due to being the runt of her litter.

100$