• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score
Natural Spray

Tired of the permanent dye your Pokémon got on its fur a while ago? Your Pokémon's emotional scars have healed and wants its physical ones to heal along with them? Or perhaps you received a coveted Pokémon but came out of the trading machine... not quite in the way you expected to have it? Why should we be forced of keeping a certain style, when we have the technology to change it?

For just $150, you can purchase and use our Natural Spray, which removes any (of your choice) or all recoloring and special characteristics on a single Pokémon, in which you can then replace the removed modifications with new ones afterwards.

Just make sure you use it here so we can take note of your Pokémon's changes. (We also want to make sure you use the Natural Spray correctly, so you don't hurt your Pokémon by accident!)
Much like Nancy, Shane and Andrew, I had recoloured both Tim the Pidgeot and Doug the Slowking in the past as well but would prefer that these two were also reverted back to their original colourations. With that in mind, I'd like to purchase another two cannisters of Natural Spray for $300, please and thank you~

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
Since washing didn't seem to work, purchasing 1x Natural Spray for $150 at Kanna's insistence to turn Yufi the Moneygoon back to a normal Zigzagoon.

: =3= Fine...

Reaction score
Requesting a dark red scarf for Zangoose. If possible, a humpy sprite too, but no big deal if you can't make it work.

Background: Zangoose belonged to Kou's father a long time ago, and was supposed to be inherited by Kou when he came of age, to serve as his Starter. Sensing the boy's weakness, Zangoose rejected him. Years later, Zangoose reappears, wearing Kou's father's scarf around its neck... Why now? And is this a message to the young Kantonian?

Image for reference:

Payment = $150

Last edited:
Reaction score
Perap's Pearl: Purchase and use of Natural Spray on Tim and Doug confirmed!

lilbluecorsola: Purchase and use of Natural Spray on Yufi confirmed!

Maskerade: Purchase of Zangoose's dark red scarf and sprite confirmed! [~sprite complete~]

Last edited:
Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score
Registering the coloration of my Woobat so that she is white with pale pink wings and nose and, as a Swoobat, will also have red eyes, pale yellow body fur, and pale pink legs (see reference sprites below).
Albino Woobat 2.gifAlbino Swoobat 2.gif
The reasoning, which hopefully isn't too simple, is because she was born with albinism by chance, hence her pale color.

Here’s the $100. Thanks.

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
I'd like to have Marvolo the Seviper recolored so that the yellow parts turn green, and the red and purple parts turn darker versions of their respective colors. The reasoning for this is because of Marvolo being subjected to large quantities of Christmas magic during the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Stantler raid. Having already had a hand (or tail blade) in saving Christmas three times before, Marvolo had been subjected to Christmas magic before, but this time, the sheer concentrations of it resulted in him outright changing color to something decidedly more festive than what's usual for a Seviper. I will be requesting a humpy sprite, here's a pic for reference;

Payment: 200

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
Would like to transfer my Pokedex model from Unova to a Rotom Phone. Would like to have the model be a Litwick inspired one.

Would also like to purchase a second Pokedex, Rotom Phone model. Would like this model to be Togepi designed. If possible, I'd like sprites for these.

Total should come out to be $425

Reaction score
SpinyShell: Registration of Woobat's coloring confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Registration of Marvolo's coloring confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~]

Liltwick: Purchase of Pokédex remodel and redesign and second Pokédex confirmed! [~sprites complete~]

I think you miscalcuated the price there though! The remodel of the first Pokédex is $25, the redesign/coloring is $50, and the second Pokédex is $100 (which the model choice and the design is already included!). Add the two sprites for $100 each, and that's a total of $375, not $425! Therefore, here is $50 back to you~

Last edited:
I'm baby?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Got a few things to get done today:

Firstly I would like to register that both Otis the Eevee and Reno the Eevee have freckles, as both their mothers have already been registered in this shop to have freckles.

The second part is a little long, I eventually intend for Reno to evolve into a Sylveon but I also want him to be edgy, and he shares this sentiment. When he hits the Sylveon stage (teenage angst time) I would like for him to have a colour change with the usual pink being an ashy grey and the blue becoming red. Why? Well, due to the musical influence in his life and the want to be "goth". In particular, Reno's namesake comes from a song that discusses not remembering anything but the colours black and red. A such, he endured a colour change to be more fitting to this motif (grey instead of black because I think the black is too much of a contrast lol).

Image for reference (apologies, it was a quick recolor lol)

As Reno is edgy, I would also like to buy him two non-official accessories. The first being a black leather jacket, and the second being a silver cross earring for his left ear.

And finally, I also wanted to get a "Service Pokemon" vest for my Arcanine (unofficial accessory) just to declare he is a service animal Pokemon.

Um, if possible I would love a humpy sprite for Reno but it doesn't have to include the accessories, just his recolor. (and if possible could the updated sprite be used? https://www.upnetwork.net/fb/sprites/pk700.gif)

Payment:
- x2 Freckles ($50 each) = $100
- Colouring = $100
- x3 Non-Official Accessories ($50 each) = $150
- A Humpy of Reno (just colouring, no accessories needed) = $100
--------------------
Total:
$450

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a recoloring as well as a sprite of my Cufant, please.

1615270470891.png
Reasoning: She has spent a lot of time in a wet/rainy environment and her copper skin has oxidized much more strongly than a typical Cufant.

I would also like to buy a purple ribbon accessory for my Mawile, tied around the base of his horn.

Total: $250

Reaction score
TheKnightsFury: Purchase of Rowlet's Decidueye Cloak confirmed!

Asteiri: The following has been purchased and confirmed:
  • Otis' freckles
  • Reno's freckles, goth coloring, black leather jacket and silver cross earring [~sprite complete~]
    (Consider the extra sprite with the og FB humpy sprite a freebie XP I kinda made it by accident ^^; )
  • Arcanine's service Pokémon vest

Faiyaa: The following has been purchased and confirmed:
  • Cufant's oxidized coloring [~sprite complete~]
  • Mawile's purple ribbon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Purchasing an original Ash hat (Indigo League hat) as an unofficial accessory for my Pikachu. Pichu's egg was found with the hat and now that he's evolved he can finally wear it. The egg and hat's origins are still not confirmed. $50

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Purchasing the following services:

$150 Natural Spray: Reverting my Gallade back to his natural height and weight.
$100 Accessories x2: Toy Cutlass for my Aipom & Black Leather Collar with small Studded Spikes for my Houndoom
$250 Mega Stone Accessory: Setting my Houndoominite on my Houndoom's new collar

Total: $500

Reaction score
TheKnightsFury: Purchase of Pikachu's Indigo League hat confirmed! (OG Indigo League hat best hat, am I right? I actually own one irl :3)

Faiyaa: Purchase and registration of the following is confirmed:
  • Natural Spray for Gallade, reverting to natural height/weight
  • Houndoom's Mega Stone Black Leather Collar w/ Studded Spikes
As the price of the Mega Stone Accessory includes the accessory itself, here's $50 back to you! (Also, I haven't forgotten about your Cufant sprite! It's in the works, I swear ^^; )

Shipping is p cool ngl
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a complete recolor of my Snivy, Fleur. Due to being obsessed with Dragons and not being one, Fleur forced her trainer (Danny) to paint her Hydreigon colors. Since black absorbs light the best, she can still practice photosynthesis. Here's your 100 bucks, you leech.
Reference sprite:
image - 2021-04-01T173617.952.png

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a complete recolor of my Snivy, Fleur. Due to being obsessed with Dragons and not being one, Fleur forced her trainer (Danny) to paint her Hydreigon colors. Since black absorbs light the best, she can still practice photosynthesis. Here's your 100 bucks, you leech.
Reference sprite:
View attachment 142083
Registration of Fleur's coloring confirmed! Please note that I noticed you withdrawn $200 in the Pokébank instead of the needed $100, as you wrote in your post! So uh be careful with that! ^^;

The Professor that studies the Enigmatic
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They / Them, Xe
Ok, So I may or may not have the math right with the costs ( because the Mega Keystone / Z ring bits a tad unclear in terms of purchasing) but here's what I'd like to do
Transfer Drake's and Krelia's data from their old dex's to Rotomi Phones ( 25$ per Dex )
Redesign their Rotomi PhoneDex's ( 50$ per Dex ) to these two ( I've already made my own sprites for them ) * 1 & 2

and then Purchase a New Rotomi PhoneDex for Celyn ( 100$ ) ( Sprite for design here ) *3

Then, I would like to Modify Drake's old Z-ring into a Z power Ring ( Not sure if the cost covers a redesign if not lemme know and I'll add it to my total 250 $) Into this *4

As well as purchase 2 ( If that's possible, ) Z-power rings for Celyn and Krelia ( 250$ x2? ) *5 *6
And Set Keystones into all three Z-Power Rings ( 250 x 3? )

Total for all this should ( based on my understanding ) be around $1.750 correct?
Rotomi Phone (Drake).gifRotomi Phone (Krelia).gif* 1 & 2
Rotomi Phone (Celyn).gif* 3
Drake'sZMegaRing.gif* 4

CelynZMegaRing.gif*5
Krelia-ZmegaRing.gif *6

Reaction score
Ok, So I may or may not have the math right with the costs ( because the Mega Keystone / Z ring bits a tad unclear in terms of purchasing) but here's what I'd like to do
Transfer Drake's and Krelia's data from their old dex's to Rotomi Phones ( 25$ per Dex )
Redesign their Rotomi PhoneDex's ( 50$ per Dex ) to these two ( I've already made my own sprites for them ) * 1 & 2

and then Purchase a New Rotomi PhoneDex for Celyn ( 100$ ) ( Sprite for design here ) *3

Then, I would like to Modify Drake's old Z-ring into a Z power Ring ( Not sure if the cost covers a redesign if not lemme know and I'll add it to my total 250 $) Into this *4

As well as purchase 2 ( If that's possible, ) Z-power rings for Celyn and Krelia ( 250$ x2? ) *5 *6
And Set Keystones into all three Z-Power Rings ( 250 x 3? )

Total for all this should ( based on my understanding ) be around $1.750 correct?
View attachment 142705View attachment 142706* 1 & 2
View attachment 142707* 3
View attachment 142708* 4

View attachment 142709*5
View attachment 142710 *6
Hoo boy, that's one heck of an order there! Lemme see here... *pulls out calculator* the following purchases is confirmed:

- Drake's and Krelia's Pokédex region change (25x2=50)
- Drake's and Krelia's Pokédex customisation (50x2=100)
- Celin's Pokédex (100)
- Drake's custom Z-accessory (250; it does count the customisation as everyone by default have a Z-ring, so changing it in any way or anything counts as the customisation!)
- Celyn and Krelia's Z-Rings (250x2=500)

I've asked around and it was determined that setting keystones into Z-accessories counts as the same thing and doesn't need to pay again for that! (I'll be clearing that out on the first post ^^; )

So the total of your bill is $1000, therefore, here's your change of $750!