• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mew, Deoxys, Arceus

ace reject

Reaction score
Can anyone clone me a Mew, Deoxys, Arceus? After this my Pokedex will almost be complete! I just ask they have no nicknames.

I can offer three of these Pokemon per trade! These all took quite a while to evolve through levelling up!
I am offering a Bastiodon, a Rhyperior, a Mamoswine, a Slaking, a Metagross, a Armaldo, a Garchomp, a Rampardos, a Kabutops, an Exploud, a Glalie, plus I can offer any starter or any thing that can be bred or a Phione. As a bonus I can give each character a Rare Candy, TM, fossils or vitamins if it will sway the deal!

Last edited:
Is it a clone, not a hack? And not nicknamed?

What would you like for it?

I only really have the stuff on my list for trade, the only UT shiny I have is a Raticate which I stumbled across, but I doubt that will excite that many people!

I am up for clones cause none of the stuff on my list is shiny, even if they did take ages to evolve!

Ok, thats great. Tomorrow sometime? Cause after that I won't be able to trade for aaages!

I believe that there is a Mew event coming up in October? Because thats the 10th anniversary of Gold and Silver.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom