• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mew VS Mewtwo

When I use legendaries competitively, I mainly use Mew as a Baton Passer with it's ability to use Swords Dance, and it's better-than-average defenses.

I use Mewtwo as a SS.

Overall, I'd say Mewtwo.

Idgaf about Mewtwo, He can't learn every TM or HM, Mew on the other hand could be
made into a machine of destruction if you teach it TMs to destroy every known
element type.

Even though I'm partial to the color purple, I'm going to go with Mew because of its ability to learn any move.

Plus, in elementary school (in the days before the Mew glitch was discovered) you were the coolest kind on the playground if you had a Mew. Whereas, everyone had a Mewtwo because everyone used their Master Ball on it after they defeated the Elite Four.

Mew, because being cute is better than 680 base stats in my impractical mind.

Mewtwo. Because I totally felt for the guy in the movie and its powerful.

But Mew is so adorable.

Mew, no contest. It's SO cute (despite being pink, my least favorite color) and its shiny form is my favorite color. I also don't like Mewtwo's design at all. It has a nice backstory, but other than that, I never liked Mewtwo. Mew ftw. <3

Since Mew is my 2nd favorite Pokemon, I'd definitely have to say Mew. Mewtwo may be stronger, but I find Mew's design and cuteness a lot more appealing to my tastes.
Plus Mew can learn every TM which is something I admire about it.

Mew- It's adorable, can learn almost anything, and (although useless) can transform.

Mew. Not only is it cute, but that pink little bubblegum kitty is also pretty strong and can learn anything. Mewtwo is also pretty awesome, I just like Mew better.

Mew, purely because I find it to be so cute compared to it's clone. Mewtwo never really stuck with me tbh, I thought it was alright in the first movie but still never saw it's appeal even then. Honestly, Mewtwo is currently alongside Charizard as one of my least favorite Pokemon, both for very similar reasons.

Mew, I like Mewtwo as well but Mew's been my favourite pokemon since I saw the first movie in in the cinema back when I was a kid. Mew's a pokemon that inspires me because of it's sweet nature and playful personality despite being a powerful mythical pokemon and demonstrating when faced against the seemingly overwhelming power of Mewtwo that true strength comes from the heart.

Mew, I like Mewtwo as well but Mew's been my favourite pokemon since I saw the first movie in in the cinema back when I was a kid. Mew's a pokemon that inspires me because of it's sweet nature and playful personality despite being a powerful mythical pokemon and demonstrating when faced against the seemingly overwhelming power of Mewtwo that true strength comes from the heart.
No surprises on this one, you and I had our rivalry back in the UvD threads. Mew’s originals vs. Mewtwo’s clones. The clones lost both times. :cry::cry::cry:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom