• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mew Vs. The Lake Trio

Master Mew

Level 7
Reaction score
200px-151Mew.png

VS.
200px-480Uxie.png
200px-481Mesprit.png
200px-482Azelf.png
You can take it anyway you like, appearance, power, abilities, who would win in a battle, which is more useful, whatever you like. :-D

WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE?

It isn't just about battling, and if it was some might even argue that Mew could take all three anyway.

Really? I thought Uxie's design was the best out of the Lake Trio... and Mew resembling an embryo seemed clever to me as well, backstory considered. ;-)

Though they are interesting concepts, they just don't interest me that much. I'm not a fan using the same body for the lake trio whatever the reason may be.

Aside from Azelf, I don't care for the Lake Trio - I found all their designs boring and unoriginal.

Mew was a great concept, on the other hand.

Mew is lovable while having an extremely simplistic design. Which makes him somewhat unique. The Lake trio seems a bit like a triple rip-off. Not that they're bad though. But I always found Mew to be more fascinating. Therefore he wins my vote.

Mew created the lake trio. Ancestor of all Pokemon.

Mew: RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!

Plus, other than Azelf, I dont really like the lake trio. Uxie's backsprite looks like a construction worker though, which has earned my respect. Mew on the other hand, I love.

The Lake Trio. Don't judge me, I'm a Sinnoh fan! Especially Uxie.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

No it didn't.

I know there's a big debate on the Arceus-Mew thing but its canonically stated that Arceus created the Lake Trio along iwht the Dragon Trio.

Well, I'm not actually aware of where such a canonical statement is made without the words "myth" or "according to legend" present, but the statement should also be made that there is no canonical statement (that I am aware of) stating that Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon which does not include words such as "theory" or "according to scientists."

In my opinion, both viewpoints are unproven and, at least until Gen V is released and we have a whole new set of canonical statements to work with, unprovable.

So... let's try to not start a debate over that topic in this thread. :-D

(To discuss this topic in depth: Your Poké-Worldview)

Except do you think its possible that scientists collected the DNA of all Pokemon when they don't even know how many Pokemon there are? The Lake Trio has a canonical connection with the Dragon Trio which has been created by Arceus as seen in the Sinjoh Ruins. The people had never even seen the Lake Trio before so scientists collecting its data is highly unlikely.

Who are you talking to? I don't think I said Mew was the ancestor of all Pokemon, what I said was that both sides of the argument were unprovable. And in-story ancient myths and legends hardly count as proof.

Mew has a nice design, and can learn any attack.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom