• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mew Vs. The Lake Trio

I like Uxie, so I chose the lake trio. I don't like Azelf or Mesprit much though.

Oh no I feel like the odd one out but I really have a ssoft spot for Mespirit.

Mew wins over the trio but Mespirit wins if it was single against the other three.

You get what I'm trying to say?

Well, if it was Mew versus the Lake Trio, the Lake Trio would probably win, outnumbering Mew and all. I'm not sure about them battling Mew separately.

No it's nothing to do with power.

I just really like Mespirit. I think she (OMG YES I SAID SHE!) is really actually cute. I do like her designs and she represent emotion. You gotta love emotion. xD

Mew honestly isn't that great compered to Azelf and Uxie, Mew has 100 in every stat so you can play it defensively or offensively but you gotta remember its still only 100 in each stat so Uxie is better with 130 in BOTH defensive stats do Uxie is leagues better if you wanna play defensively and still has a respectable 95 base speed Now Azelf is Leagues better for offense then Mew because it has 125 in both attacking stats and still has a really good 115 speed stat making it much more of an offensive threat then mew especially with 2 stats that high making ot an excellent and deadly mixed attacker, also mew cant just 1 dark pulse all three that may be true for mesprit but mew only has 100 special and it isn't stab on mew against Uxie 130 sp def so it wouldn't kill and Azelf can outspeed and use U-turn to get out of there and probably even kill it because of it's high attacking stats

Mew honestly isn't that great compered to Azelf and Uxie, Mew has 100 in every stat so you can play it defensively or offensively but you gotta remember its still only 100 in each stat so Uxie is better with 130 in BOTH defensive stats do Uxie is leagues better if you wanna play defensively and still has a respectable 95 base speed Now Azelf is Leagues better for offense then Mew because it has 125 in both attacking stats and still has a really good 115 speed stat making it much more of an offensive threat then mew especially with 2 stats that high making ot an excellent and deadly mixed attacker, also mew cant just 1 dark pulse all three that may be true for mesprit but mew only has 100 special and it isn't stab on mew against Uxie 130 sp def so it wouldn't kill and Azelf can outspeed and use U-turn to get out of there and probably even kill it because of it's high attacking stats

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom