• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Mewtwo amiibo figure in development: Every character on SSB 3DS/Wii U roster to event

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mewtwo amiibo figure in development: Every character on SSB 3DS/Wii U roster to eventually ...

In this morning's Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U livestream, which discussed new content available to the games, it was revealed by series director Masahiro Sakurai that an amiibo figure for Mewtwo is in development. Sakurai also stated that every character in the game's roster will eventually receive a figure.

Read more on Bulbanews

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Re: Mewtwo amiibo figure in development: Every character on SSB 3DS/Wii U roster to e

I'm more excited for Duck Hunt than anything else, really. =)

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Mewtwo amiibo figure in development: Every character on SSB 3DS/Wii U roster to e

I thought a Mewtwo amiibo was already announced to be in development before in the previous Nintendo Direct on 1 April 2015 before the Super Smash Bros. Presentation yesterday. A link to the exact point of that Nintendo Direct can be seen here at 6 minutes and 44 seconds into the video. Therefore why is the main title of this article "Mewtwo amiibo figure in development" when it was already announced previously?

Last edited:

Amante do Mikuri

Just a lover
Reaction score

It's expected.

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score

There are two paths such a figure can take. He will either become store exclusive or incredibly common. Hopefully the latter.

sonic10158

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score

Game & Watch and Zero Suit Samus are my most anticipated of the newly announced, but I really want Mewtwo too

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score

I'd like the Mii Brawler and Olimar amiibo the most myself.

Lysson

Ey b0ss
Reaction score

Scalper's reaction:

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score

And like every new amiibo that's come out, it'll be gone before I get to any store, and have to see Mario, Peach and Diddy Kong instead.

Seriously, Nintendo.

Tuoko

Reaction score

I thought a Mewtwo amiibo was already announced to be in development before in the previous Nintendo Direct on 1 April 2015 before the Super Smash Bros. Presentation yesterday. A link to the exact point of that Nintendo Direct can be seen here at 6 minutes and 44 into the video. Therefore why is the main title of this article "Mewtwo amiibo figure in development" when it was already announced previously?
Pretty much this, the Mewtwo amiibo was old news on June 14th, we already knew it was coming. But I really hope they don't start pre-orders/selling the amiibo on Monday-Friday, as that's a terrible time during the school months.