• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mewtwo announced for Super Smash Bros. 4: To be released as free DLC during Spring 20

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mewtwo announced for Super Smash Bros. 4: To be released as free DLC during Spring 2015

A video containing 54 must-see things for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has revealed Mewtwo will become a future playable character for Super Smash Bros. 4.

Read more on Bulbanews

Water-Type Gamer
Reaction score
Re: Mewtwo announced for Super Smash Bros. 4: To be released as free DLC during Sprin

I'm not much of a Mewtwo fan, but making it free DLC makes Mewtwo fans happy.

I bet that his Final Smash would be Mega Mewtwo Y!

XY
Reaction score
Re: Mewtwo announced for Super Smash Bros. 4: To be released as free DLC during Sprin

"free" DLC... yes... sure...

Reaction score

I just hope it's taking a while so they do to some (much) needed work to his moveset and/or stats

I'm not much of a Mewtwo fan, but making it free DLC makes Mewtwo fans happy.

I bet that his Final Smash would be Mega Mewtwo Y!
Y for one version, X for the other ;-)

Move along, move along
Reaction score

Y for one version, X for the other ;-)
It was confirmed during the Direct that all characters would have the same moveset between the two games, so this will pretty much not happen.