• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Mewtwo DLC release date and price for Super Smash Bros. ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mewtwo DLC release date and price for Super Smash Bros. ...

The price and release date for the downloadable content in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U which adds Mewtwo as a playable character were announced in the most recent Nintendo Direct, along with the announcement of more DLC characters in the future as well as a way for players to vote for the next characters to be added.

Read more on Bulbanews

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
Once again Mega Mewtwo X is completely ignored in favored of the "Y" form. I was hoping that at least Smash Bros would acknowledge it but I guess not.

Hero
Reaction score
There's already an X Mega Evolution in the form of Charizard, though.

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
I would have thought that Mega Mewtwo X would have been the choice for Smash, considering how...fragile the Y Mega form looks. That said, it still looks pretty damn amazing.