• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m. on TV-Tokyo

The HD remastered version of Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back will be aired on TV-Tokyo May 3 at 8 a.m.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a

I thought that they would air it instead of Movie 15 in July. But at least this way they might also air Mewtwo Returns before the premiere of Movie 16.

Re: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a

Each one of these Japan-exclusive treats makes me feel more spurned by The Pokémon Company.

I thought that they would air it instead of Movie 15 in July. But at least this way they might also air Mewtwo Returns before the premiere of Movie 16.

I have wondered if we'll be getting a restored version of that as well.

Each one of these Japan-exclusive treats makes me feel more spurned by The Pokémon Company.

Warner Bros. probably isn't too happy either. Hopefully the parties involved can get something worked out (also, without knowing what the actual stumbling block is, we can't really assign blame).

Ah man times like these i wish i lived in Japan......
and spoke Japanese too of course

Hope this releases on Google Play or iTunes soon! :)

I wish they'd put this remastered one out west too and on bluray...

Things like this and whatever problems TPC and WB is having is why I wish TPC would consolidate the anime (bring all of their stuff, such as movie and show dvd/bluray rights, under one roof and have THEM determine what to release, and not several companies) so there could be universal releases, and that certain parts of the world won't be screwed out of neat stuff like this

I wish they'd put this remastered one out west too and on bluray...

Things like this and whatever problems TPC and WB is having is why I wish TPC would consolidate the anime (bring all of their stuff, such as movie and show dvd/bluray rights, under one roof and have THEM determine what to release, and not several companies) so there could be universal releases, and that certain parts of the world won't be screwed out of neat stuff like this

I relly don't know why they haven't done this all along i mean if companies can do it with other Anime then surely they can with Pokemon?

I can't believe this movie is old enough to be remastered! I remember going to see it in theaters.

I can't believe this movie is old enough to be remastered! I remember going to see it in theaters.

Uh, the very beginning of the series is now 15-16 years old. If you REALLY want to feel old, how about the fact that Hoenn is 10 years old now? Yeah....

Anyway it should be interesting to see this in HD. Hopefully I can watch it somehow.

Last edited:

All I can say is THANK GOD ITS JAPAN EXCLUSIVE. I don't really want TPCi tainting this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom