• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mewtwo vs. Lucario

SoleniumX

素晴らしい
Reaction score
Mewtwo vs Lucario

mewtwo.png
VS.
lucario.png

Dont act like you didnt see it coming.
Im actually quite suprised that no-one has made this comparison yet.

Wich one do you prefer?

Which one looks better?

Which one is more useful?

Which one would win in a fight?

Sorry, Corin. But Mewtwo is awesome, strong, a legendary, and would totally beat you in battle.

What? No I didn't see this coming. How do you compare the original God of Pokemon to that piece of crap you call Lucario? Mewtwo would kill that SOB any day of the week.

Mewtwo obviously. Its just epic in battle and I love its design especially its tail (because it looks like a long pen*s).

Wich one do you prefer?
Mewtwo
Which one looks better?
Lucario
Which one is more useful?
Mewtwo
Which one would win in a fight?
Mewtwo

What? No I didn't see this coming. How do you compare the original God of Pokemon to that piece of crap you call Lucario? Mewtwo would kill that SOB any day of the week.

sooo you pick Lucario? lol

Its mainly because people think that Lucario is a rip-off of Mewtwo, and often disagree about the fact wich one is better.
though obviousl Lucario is

*cougheditcough*

Last edited:
1. Lucario
2. Lucario
3. Competetively (Not of personal experience), Lucario. In-Game, Mewtwo.
4. Mewtwo

Wich one do you prefer? I have no clue...

Which one looks better? Lucario

Which one is more useful? Mewtwo

Which one would win in a fight? Mewtwo

I like Lucario's design better since Mewtwo looks fugly. But Mewtwo would most likely kick Lucario's ass in battle.

I pick Lucario. *shot*

Mewtwo would probably win in a fight, but I like Lucario better, I guess I just have something against legendaries. But I do like Jirachi and Lati@s...

Now this is just sad. That stupid, overrated excuse for a Steel type can't hold a candle to the epicness that is Mewtwo. Just because it gave the Legendary Pokemon the boot in Brawl as a playable character doesn't mean Lucario is better. Mewtwo surpasses it in almost every way imaginable. There's only one thing Lucario is better at than Mewtwo, and that is dying.

cant decide
but if lucario had its own clone
now that would be something
XD

I prefer Mewtwo, especially because of its backstory. Although, I think the people who complained over Lucario's inclusion over Mewtwo's in Brawl were a bit silly.

Lucario. He looks like friggin' Anubis! and Fighting/Steel is a really good combo.
And he has blue balls, the aura and Mewtwos mom XP

I never would have guessed that more than ten people would say Lucario. xD
ohwell imma posting my own opinion.

Wich one do you prefer? Lucario

Which one looks better? Lucario

Which one is more useful? Mewtwo

Which one would win in a fight? Mewtwo

I pick... Lucario :I

For me, an obvious "Mewtwo" for every category.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom