• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mewtwo

Oshawott2003

Cute, yet Deadly
Reaction score
Hi. I happen to have a legit Mewtwo from HG/SS and I would be willing to trade it. Here are it's stats:

Nickname: Twoy
Moves: Ice Beam, Psychic, Energy Ball, and Power Swap.
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Hasty
Level: 71
Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Item: None
HP: 238
Attack: 176
Defence: 135
Sp. Atk: 240
Sp. Def: 153
Speed: 217
Put your requests on this thread. I would like a Mew, Arceus, or shiny Eevee in return. And I would prefer for them to be legal.

EDIT: I don't want Mew and Arceus anymore, but you can offer any shiny or legend, and I'll think on it.

Last edited:
No offence but this isn't going to get much attention. Mewtwo is just a boring common legendary, especially since you can catch it in X/Y. Practically everyone has one.

I dont really need another Mewtwo but if you want a shiny Espeon I have an extra Ill trade you for the mewtwo.

Last edited:
That would be GREAT @CakeFairyForever. I was originally looking to evolve a shiny Eevee into an Espeon in the first place.

Cool. We've traded before so just let me know when you can get on and its ready for you.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom