• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores

A distribution of Celebi has been announced for Mexico. The Pokémon will be distributed from Feb. 21 through March 6 at participating GamePlanet stores across the country.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet sto

Present a ticket to the store?

Re: Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet sto

Que bueno que se acuerdan de nosotros

Thats good news for us Mexicans!

I'm guessing it means you'll have to buy something.

Personally, I prefer going to the U.S. to get mine. Then again, I live close to the border, and have honestly never heard of that store before.

I just remembered how much I miss Hawaiian Punch. <nostalgia>

Gameplanet is kind off like the Mexican equivalent of Gamestop.

:)

Well, Both Mexico, and Canada have the same dates for Celebi. So this definitely means the US will have the excact same dates as well at Gamestop! The dates should be officially confirmed for the US this week since February 21st is only just 2 weeks away.

I'm guessing it means you'll have to buy something.

Personally, I prefer going to the U.S. to get mine. Then again, I live close to the border, and have honestly never heard of that store before.

I just remembered how much I miss Hawaiian Punch. <nostalgia>

Yes, but they could be more specific... Could anyone else amend the article to say: "players will need to present a preorder ticket for Pokémon Black or White to the store in order to download it". (It says so on the Gameplanet page).

And ugh, I hate it when they do that. They did it to Jirachi too, you had to preorder HGSS to download it... luckily that was also distributed through Wi-fi *gets hopeful*.

Ok, glad as I am for Mexicans, it seems that every country's getting thier dates for Celebi confirmed but the UK. Come on, only 24 days left till Black and White are released! We're dying of the anticipation here!

(PS Seriously, it is good news that other places are getting distriutions)

What about Australia?! We've heard nothing about a Celebi event, retail or Wifi.

(P.S. I just noticed this was my 493rd post. LOL)

I got excited for a minute until I saw that I have to buy something to get the Celebi
WTF?
Hell no. I already got one anyway.

ahh, I hope I don't have to pre-order for Celibi here. Jeez, it's the last chance I have for Zorura, as I missed all the beasts.

and btw. am I the only one who is fond of the idea of a Mexican Celibi? I imagined him with puffy sleeves and maracas for a second there, and the idea pleased me.

You know the beasts are out on WiFi right now, you can download them.

Outrage: It's possible Gordon has no wi-fi, and no access points around.

Anyway, I just hope this reaches Ireland. But probably not, because
of this article.

It's good that Pokemon is trying to expand the markets for Pokemon events, both Greece and Mexico are having their first pokemon events.

It's good that Pokemon is trying to expand the markets for Pokemon events, both Greece and Mexico are having their first pokemon events.

Actually, both countries already had events in the past.

I've attempted to use Wi-Fi at Taco Bells with my DS, but even though it recognizes the area I'm at, testing the link results in failure every time. I can never get it to work on my DS. I guess I'm just a wonky zonko.

It means your pre-order ticket. Which kinda sucks, because the website says it's one Celebi per ticket, so you can't bring all your Gen IV games. This way, there's not one, but two disadvantages with this, unlike Gamestop and TRU where you get your downloads for free and you can have as many as games you own.

But what really bugs me is the schedule: they will only handle the event at certain stores, at certain days of the week AAAND at certain times. Talk about obstacles against getting a Celebi. Actually, due to my work and the fact that no GamePlanet near my house will handle the event, it is most likely that I will miss the event despite preordering the games the first day the pre-sale started and owning more than one Gen IV game.

Yeees, I'm really pissed. But I'll try to make my way to get one of those little timetraveler fairies.

@hurristat: Mexico had the Jirachi event that was held last year before HGSS was released. We only missed the Arceus event (was Darkrai distributed via store or Wifi?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom